Volume 294, Number 1/2, February 2003 Category Theory and Computer Science
Volume 294, Number 3, February 2003 Linear Logic
Last update Fri May 17 20:52:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jean-Yves Girard, Mitsuhiro Okada, Andre Scedrov:
- V. Michele Abrusci:
Towards a semantics of proofs for non-commutative logic: multiplicatives and additives.
- Vincent Danos, Jean-Baptiste Joinet, Harold Schellinx:
Computational isomorphisms in classical logic.
- Stefano Guerrini, Simone Martini, Andrea Masini:
Coherence for sharing proof-nets.
- Raymond McDowell, Dale Miller, Catuscia Palamidessi:
Encoding transition systems in sequent calculus.
- Vaughan R. Pratt:
Chu spaces as a semantic bridge between linear logic and mathematics.
- Christian Retoré:
Handsome proof-nets: perfect matchings and cographs.
- Lorenzo Tortora de Falco:
Additives of linear logic and normalization - Part I: a (restricted) Church-Rosser property.
- Max I. Kanovich, Mitsuhiro Okada, Andre Scedrov:
Phase semantics for light linear logic.
- Misao Nagayama, Mitsuhiro Okada:
A graph-theoretic characterization theorem for multiplicative fragment of non-commutative linear logic.