Volume 353, Numbers 1-3, 14 March 2006
Last update Fri May 24 20:53:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lutz Schröder:
The HASCASL prologue: Categorical syntax and semantics of the partial lambda-calculus.
- Zhaohui Zhu:
Similarity between preferential models.
- Sven Hartmann, Sebastian Link:
On a problem of Fagin concerning multivalued dependencies in relational databases.
- Wenhui Zhang:
Structure of proofs and the complexity of cut elimination.
- Shiyong Lu, Arthur J. Bernstein, Philip M. Lewis:
Automatic workflow verification and generation.
- Valentin Goranko, Govert van Drimmelen:
Complete axiomatization and decidability of Alternating-time temporal logic.
- John C. Mitchell, Ajith Ramanathan, Andre Scedrov, Vanessa Teague:
A probabilistic polynomial-time process calculus for the analysis of cryptographic protocols.
- Norihiro Kamide:
Linear and affine logics with temporal, spatial and epistemic operators.
- Hanifa Boucheneb, Rachid Hadjidj:
CTL* model checking for time Petri nets.
- Natalia López, Manuel Núñez, Ismael Rodríguez:
Specification, testing and implementation relations for symbolic-probabilistic systems.
- François Laroussinie, Nicolas Markey, Ph. Schnoebelen:
Efficient timed model checking for discrete-time systems.
- Mark Kambites:
Automatic semigroups and categories.
- Florentin Ipate:
Testing against a non-controllable stream X-machine using state counting.