Volume 360, Numbers 1-3, August 2006
Last update Thu May 23 19:36:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- David Friggens, Robert Goldblatt:
A modal proof theory for final polynomial coalgebras.
- David Binkley, Sebastian Danicic, Tibor Gyimóthy, Mark Harman, Ákos Kiss, Bogdan Korel:
Theoretical foundations of dynamic program slicing.
- Paola Bruscoli, Alessio Guglielmi:
On structuring proof search for first order linear logic.
- Ernie Manes:
Boolean restriction categories and taut monads.
- Stéphane Demri:
LTL over integer periodicity constraints.
- Yves Guiraud:
Two polygraphic presentations of Petri nets.
- Zhaohui Zhu, Rong Zhang, Shan Lu:
A characterization theorem for injective model classes axiomatized by general rules.
- Slawomir Lasota:
Decidability of performance equivalence for basic parallel processes.
- Gilles Dowek, Ying Jiang:
Eigenvariables, bracketing and the decidability of positive minimal predicate logic.
- Gerald Lüttgen, Walter Vogler:
Bisimulation on speed: A unified approach.
- Daniel J. Dougherty, Claudio Gutiérrez:
Normal forms for binary relations.
- Linh Anh Nguyen:
Multimodal logic programming.
- Nikos Tzevelekos:
Investigations on the Dual Calculus.
- Haruo Hosoya, Makoto Murata:
Boolean operations and inclusion test for attribute-element constraints.
- Laura Bozzelli:
Model checking for process rewrite systems and a class of action-based regular properties.
- Franck van Breugel, James Worrell:
Approximating and computing behavioural distances in probabilistic transition systems.
- Roberto Bruni, José Meseguer:
Semantic foundations for generalized rewrite theories.
- Markus Michelbrink:
Interfaces as functors, programs as coalgebras - A final coalgebra theorem in intensional type theory.
- Michele Boreale, Fabio Gadducci:
Processes as formal power series: A coinductive approach to denotational semantics.