Volume 418, February 2012 Contributions
- Allan Borodin, Ioana Ivan, Yuli Ye, Bryce Zimny:
On sum coloring and sum multi-coloring for restricted families of graphs.
- Manfred Droste, Heiko Vogler:
Weighted automata and multi-valued logics over arbitrary bounded lattices.
- Antonio Fernández Anta, Miguel A. Mosteiro, Christopher Thraves:
Deterministic recurrent communication in restricted Sensor Networks.
- Séverine Fratani:
Regular sets over extended tree structures.
- Roman Kolpakov:
On primary and secondary repetitions in words.
- Cheng-Nan Lai:
Two conditions for reducing the maximal length of node-disjoint paths in hypercubes.
- Hongli Xu, Liusheng Huang, Wang Liu, Yindong Zhang, Yanjing Sun:
Degree-bounded minimum spanning tree for unit disk graph.
- Zhifang Zhang, Yeow Meng Chee, San Ling, Mulan Liu, Huaxiong Wang:
Threshold changeable secret sharing schemes revisited.
Last update Thu May 23 19:36:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Shinnosuke Seki:
Absoluteness of subword inequality is undecidable.