Volume 1, Number 1, April 1997
- David B. Fogel:
Evolutionary Computation: A New Transactions.
- Thomas Bäck, Ulrich Hammel, Hans-Paul Schwefel:
Evolutionary computation: comments on the history and current state.
- Jing Xiao, Zbigniew Michalewicz, Lixin Zhang, Krzysztof Trojanowski:
Adaptive evolutionary planner/navigator for mobile robots.
- Jens Lienig:
A parallel genetic algorithm for performance-driven VLSI routing.
- Paul G. Harrald, Mark Kamstra:
Evolving artificial neural networks to combine financial forecasts.
- Marco Dorigo, Luca Maria Gambardella:
Ant colony system: a cooperative learning approach to the traveling salesman problem.
- David Wolpert, William G. Macready:
No free lunch theorems for optimization.
- Moshe Sipper, Eduardo Sanchez, Daniel Mange, Marco Tomassini, Andrés Pérez-Uribe, André Stauffer:
A phylogenetic, ontogenetic, and epigenetic view of bio-inspired hardware systems.
Volume 1, Number 2, July 1997
Volume 1, Number 3, September 1997
Volume 1, Number 4, November 1997
Last update Fri May 24 20:53:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page