Volume 3, Number 1, April 1999
Volume 3, Number 2, July 1999
- Xin Yao, Yong Liu, Guangming Lin:
Evolutionary programming made faster.
- Lawrence O. Hall, Ibrahim Burak Özyurt, James C. Bezdek:
Clustering with a genetically optimized approach.
- Yoshi Fujiwara, Hidefumi Sawai:
Evolutionary computation applied to mesh optimization of a 3-D facial image.
- A. E. Eiben, Robert Hinterding, Zbigniew Michalewicz:
Parameter control in evolutionary algorithms.
- David B. Fogel, Kumar Chellapilla, Peter J. Angeline:
Inductive reasoning and bounded rationality reconsidered.
- Alexandre Linhares:
Synthesizing a predatory search strategy for VLSI layouts.
- James Kennedy:
Proceedings of the 1998 IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation.
- Moshe Sipper, Daniel Mange, Andrés Pérez-Uribe:
Evolvable systems 1998-Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Evolvable Systems: From Biology to Hardware (ICES'98) .
- Ian C. Parmee:
Adaptive Computing in Design and Manufacture.
- John R. Koza, Wolfgang Banzhaf, Kumar Chellapilla, Kalyanmoy Deb, Marco Dorigo, David B. Fogel, Max H. Garzon, David E. Goldberg, Hitoshi Iba, Rick L. Riolo:
Genetic Programming 1998: Proceedings of the Third Annual Conference.
Volume 3, Number 3, September 1999
- Guest editorial from biology to hardware and back.
- Adrian Thompson, Paul J. Layzell, Ricardo Salem Zebulum:
Explorations in design space: unconventional electronics design through artificial evolution.
- Lorenz Huelsbergen, Edward A. Rietman, Robert Slous:
Evolving oscillators in silico.
- Jason D. Lohn, Silvano Colombano:
A circuit representation technique for automated circuit design.
- Tetsuya Higuchi, Masaya Iwata, Didier Keymeulen, Hidenori Sakanashi, Masahiro Murakawa, Isamu Kajitani, Eiichi Takahashi, Kenji Toda, Mehrdad Salami, Nobuki Kajihara, Nobuyuki Otsu:
Real-world applications of analog and digital evolvable hardware .
- Max H. Garzon, Russell J. Deaton:
Biomolecular computing and programming.
- Rolf Drechsler:
Evolutionary Algorithms for VLSI CAD [book Review].
- John R. Koza, Forrest H. Bennett III, David Andre, Martin A. Keane:
Genetic programming III: darwinian invention and problem solving [Book Review].
Volume 3, Number 4, November 1999
Last update Tue May 21 19:44:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page