Volume 5, Number 1, February 2001
- David B. Fogel, Russel W. Anderson, Robert G. Reynolds, Mateen M. Rizki:
Memorial tribute to Dr. Michael Conrad.
- Kwong-Sak Leung, Qi-Hong Duan, Zongben Xu, C. K. Wong:
A new model of simulated evolutionary computation-convergence analysis and specifications.
- Markus Brameier, Wolfgang Banzhaf:
A comparison of linear genetic programming and neural networks in medical data mining.
- Mark S. Bright, Tughrul Arslan:
Synthesis of low-power DSP systems using a genetic algorithm.
- Yiu-Wing Leung, Yuping Wang:
An orthogonal genetic algorithm with quantization for global numerical optimization.
- Alejandro Sierra, José A. Macías, Fernando J. Corbacho:
Evolution of functional link networks.
- Phillip D. Stroud:
Kalman-extended genetic algorithm for search in nonstationary environments with noisy fitness evaluations.
- Renato A. Krohling, Joost P. Rey:
Design of optimal disturbance rejection PID controllers using genetic algorithms.
Volume 5, Number 2, April 2001
Volume 5, Number 3, June 2001
- Cem Hocaoglu, Arthur C. Sanderson:
Planning multiple paths with evolutionary speciation.
- Bryan A. Norman, Alice E. Smith, Rifat Aykut Arapoglu:
Locating input and output points in facilities design - a comparison of constructive, evolutionary, and exact methods.
- Spiridon A. Kazarlis, Stelios E. Papadakis, Ioannis B. Theocharis, Vassilios Petridis:
Microgenetic algorithms as generalized hill-climbing operators for GA optimization.
- Hans-Georg Beyer:
On the performance of (1, Lambda)-evolution strategies for the ridge function class.
- Hsinghua Chou, G. Premkumar, Chao-Hsien Chu:
Genetic algorithms for communications network design - an empirical study of the factors that influence performance.
- Hans-Georg Beyer, Kalyanmoy Deb:
On self-adaptive features in real-parameter evolutionary algorithms.
- Pietro Cerveri, Antonio Pedotti, N. Alberto Borghese:
Combined evolution strategies for dynamic calibration of video-based measurement systems.
- Keshav P. Dahal, Graeme M. Burt, Jim R. McDonald, A. Moyes:
A case study of scheduling storage tanks using a hybrid genetic algorithm.
- Mario Köppen, David Wolpert, William G. Macready:
Remarks on a recent paper on the "no free lunch" theorems.
- Colin R. Reeves:
Genetic algorithms and grouping problems.
- Hugo de Garis:
The second NASA/DoD workshop on evolvable hardware.
Volume 5, Number 4, August 2001
- Jaroslaw Arabas, Stanislaw Kozdrowski:
Applying an evolutionary algorithm to telecommunication network design.
- Gianluigi Folino, Clara Pizzuti, Giandomenico Spezzano:
Parallel hybrid method for SAT that couples genetic algorithms and local search.
- Emma Hart, Peter Ross:
GAVEL - a new tool for genetic algorithm visualization.
- Michael O'Neill, Conor Ryan:
- Nikolay I. Nikolaev, Hitoshi Iba:
Regularization approach to inductive genetic programming.
- Adam Prügel-Bennett:
Modeling crossover-induced linkage in genetic algorithms.
- William E. Hart:
Evolutionary pattern search algorithms for unconstrained and linearly constrained optimization.
- Iwona Karcz-Duleba:
Dynamics of infinite populations evolving in a landscape of uni and bimodal fitness functions.
- Günter Rudolph:
Self-adaptive mutations may lead to premature convergence.
- Dongkyung Nam, Yun Deuk Seo, Lae-Jeong Park, Cheol Hoon Park, Burnsup Kim:
Parameter optimization of an on-chip voltage reference circuit using evolutionary programming.
- Kumar Chellapilla, David B. Fogel:
Evolving an expert checkers playing program without using human expertise.
- Jing Xiao:
Evolutionary robotics: the biology, intelligence, and technology of self-organizing machines.
Volume 5, Number 5, October 2001
- Leigh Tesfatsion:
Guest editorial agent-based modeling of evolutionary economic systems.
- Blake LeBaron:
Empirical regularities from interacting long- and short-memory investors in an agent-based stock market.
- Kiyoshi Izumi, Kazuhiro Ueda:
Phase transition in a foreign exchange market-analysis based on an artificial market approach.
- Herbert Dawid, Marc Reimann, Bernd Bullnheimer:
To innovate or not to innovate?
- Troy Tassier, Filippo Menczer:
Emerging small-world referral networks in evolutionary labor markets.
- Derek W. Bunn, Fernando S. Oliveira:
Agent-based simulation-an application to the new electricity trading arrangements of England and Wales.
- James Nicolaisen, Valentin Petrov, Leigh Tesfatsion:
Market power and efficiency in a computational electricity market with discriminatory double-auction pricing.
- Hisao Ishibuchi, Tomoharu Nakashima, Ryoji Sakamoto:
Evolution of unplanned coordination in a market selection game.
- Keiki Takadama, Takao Terano, Katsunori Shimohara:
Nongovernance rather than governance in a multiagent economic society.
- David McFadzean, Leigh Tesfatsion, Deron Stewart:
A computational laboratory for evolutionary trade networks.
Volume 5, Number 6, December 2001
Last update Sat May 25 16:55:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page