Volume 7, Number 1, February 2003
- Duncan Crutchley, Mark Zwolinski:
Globally convergent algorithms for DC operating point analysis of nonlinear circuits.
- Siegfried Nijssen, Thomas Bäck:
An analysis of the behavior of simplified evolutionary algorithms on trap functions.
- Sheng Uei Guan, Shu Zhang:
An evolutionary approach to the design of controllable cellular automata structure for random number generation.
- Gianluigi Folino, Clara Pizzuti, Giandomenico Spezzano:
A scalable cellular implementation of parallel genetic programming.
- Erick Cantú-Paz, Chandrika Kamath:
Inducing oblique decision trees with evolutionary algorithms.
- F. Robin, A. Orzati, E. Moreno, Otte Jakob Homan, W. Bachtold:
Simulation and evolutionary optimization of electron-beam lithography with genetic and simplex-downhill algorithms.
- N. Sinha, R. Chakrabarti, P. K. Chattopadhyay:
Evolutionary programming techniques for economic load dispatch.
Volume 7, Number 2, April 2003
- Carlos A. Coello Coello:
Guest editorial: special issue on evolutionary multiobjective optimization.
- Joshua D. Knowles, David Corne:
Properties of an adaptive archiving algorithm for storing nondominated vectors.
- Eckart Zitzler, Lothar Thiele, Marco Laumanns, Carlos M. Fonseca, Viviane Grunert da Fonseca:
Performance assessment of multiobjective optimizers: an analysis and review.
- Andrzej Jaszkiewicz:
Do multiple-objective metaheuristics deliver on their promises? A computational experiment on the set-covering problem.
- David A. van Veldhuizen, Jesse B. Zydallis, Gary B. Lamont:
Considerations in engineering parallel multiobjective evolutionary algorithms.
- Peter A. N. Bosman, Dirk Thierens:
The balance between proximity and diversity in multiobjective evolutionary algorithms.
- Nicole Weicker, Gábor Szabó, Karsten Weicker, Peter Widmayer:
Evolutionary multiobjective optimization for base station transmitter placement with frequency assignment.
- Hisao Ishibuchi, Tadashi Yoshida, Tadahiko Murata:
Balance between genetic search and local search in memetic algorithms for multiobjective permutation flowshop scheduling.
Volume 7, Number 3, June 2003
Volume 7, Number 4, August 2003
Volume 7, Number 5, October 2003
Volume 7, Number 6, December 2003
Last update Thu May 23 16:00:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ashish Ghosh, Alex Alves Freitas:
Guest editorial data mining and knowledge discovery with evolutionary algorithms.
- Chi Zhou, Weimin Xiao, Thomas M. Tirpak, Peter C. Nelson:
Evolving accurate and compact classification rules with gene expression programming.
- Wai-Ho Au, Keith C. C. Chan, Xin Yao:
A novel evolutionary data mining algorithm with applications to churn prediction.
- John A. Atkinson-Abutridy, Chris Mellish, J. Stuart Aitken:
A semantically guided and domain-independent evolutionary model for knowledge discovery from texts.
- José Ramón Cano, Francisco Herrera, Manuel Lozano:
Using evolutionary algorithms as instance selection for data reduction in KDD: an experimental study.