Volume 26, Number 1, February 2009
- Thomas A. Hemphill:
The telecommunication and information industries: US patent policy and the criterion of non-obviousness.
- Tonderai Maswera, Janet Edwards, Ray Dawson:
Recommendations for e-commerce systems in the tourism industry of sub-Saharan Africa.
- Pradip Thomas:
- Levi Obijiofor:
Mapping theoretical and practical issues in the relationship between ICTs and Africa's socioeconomic development.
- Dong Hee Shin:
Virtual gratifications of wireless Internet: Is wireless portable Internet reinforced by unrealized gratifications?
- Anastasios A. Economides, Amalia Grousopoulou:
Students' thoughts about the importance and costs of their mobile devices' features and services.
- Lidwien van de Wijngaert, Harry Bouwman:
Would you share? Predicting the potential use of a new technology.
- Thomas A. Hemphill:
Technology standards-setting in the US wireless telecommunications industry: A study of three generations of digital standards development.
Volume 26, Number 2, May 2009
Volume 26, Number 3, August 2009
- Anders Henten, Hanne Westh Nicolajsen:
Mobile and wireless communications: Technologies, applications, business models and diffusion.
- W. Lemstra, V. Hayes:
License-exempt: Wi-Fi complement to 3G.
- Mark de Reuver, Timber Haaker:
Designing viable business models for context-aware mobile services.
- Pieter Ballon, Simon Delaere:
Flexible spectrum and future business models for the mobile industry.
- Martha Garcia-Murillo, Juan Rendón:
A model of wireless broadband diffusion in Latin America.
- Ioanna D. Constantiou:
Consumer behaviour in the mobile telecommunications' market: The individual's adoption decision of innovative services.
- Claudio Feijóo, Ioannis Maghiros, Fabienne Abadie, José Luis Gómez Barroso:
Exploring a heterogeneous and fragmented digital ecosystem: Mobile content.
- Dimitri Schuurman, Lieven De Marez, Pieter Veevaete, Tom Evens:
Content and context for mobile television: Integrating trial, expert and user findings.
- Ángel García-Crespo, Javier Chamizo, Ismael Rivera, Myriam Mencke, Ricardo Colomo Palacios, Juan Miguel Gómez Berbís:
SPETA: Social pervasive e-Tourism advisor.
Volume 26, Number 4, November 2009
Last update Sat May 18 20:57:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jeffrey James:
Information technology use among individuals in rich and poor countries: The disappearing divide.
- Richard W. S. Wu, Grace L. K. Leung:
Hong Kong and Singapore: Two models of telecommunications regulations?
- Charles G. C. Feng, T. Y. Lau, David J. Atkin, Carolyn A. Lin:
Exploring the evolution of digital television in China: An interplay between economic and political interests.
- Bobby D. Gerardo, Jaewan Lee:
A framework for discovering relevant patterns using aggregation and intelligent data mining agents in telematics systems.
- Georgios N. Angelou, Anastasios A. Economides:
A compound real option and AHP methodology for evaluating ICT business alternatives.
- Yiouli Kritikou, Giorgos Dimitrakopoulos, E. Dimitrellou, Panagiotis Demestichas:
A management scheme for improving transportation efficiency and contributing to the enhancement of the social fabric.
- Christos Bouras, Apostolos Gkamas, John Papagiannopoulos, George Theophilopoulos, Thrasyvoulos Tsiatsos:
Broadband municipal optical networks in Greece: A suitable business model.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever, Daan van Hameren, Peter F. G. Walraven, Jaco P. van Dijk:
Interdependent technology attributes and the diffusion of consumer electronics.