Volume 29, Number 1, February 2012
- Jan Servaes:
At the start of a new volume.
- Jeffrey James:
Which developing countries have done the most to close the digital divide?
- José Luis Gómez Barroso, Asunción Mochón, Yago Sáez, Claudio Feijóo:
Simulating digital dividend auctions: Service neutrality versus dedicated licences.
- Jin Qi, Shigeru Shimamoto:
A cognitive mobile sensor network for environment observation.
- Cheryll Ruth Soriano:
The arts of indigenous online dissent: Negotiating technology, indigeneity, and activism in the Cordillera.
- Farid Shirazi:
Information and communication technology and women empowerment in Iran.
- Alan T. Murray, Tony H. Grubesic:
Critical infrastructure protection: The vulnerability conundrum.
- Harry Bouwman, Angel Bejar, Shahrokh Nikou:
Mobile services put in context: A Q-sort analysis.
- Ken Kwong-Kay Wong:
Financial implications of rate plan optimization in the post-paid mobile market.
- John H. Parmelee, Stephynie C. Perkins:
Exploring social and psychological factors that influence the gathering of political information online.
- Daekyung Kim, Thomas J. Johnson:
Political blog readers: Predictors of motivations for accessing political blogs.
- Matti Haverila:
What do we want specifically from the cell phone? An age related study.
- Konstantinos Pazalos, Euripidis Loukis, Vassilios Nikolopoulos:
A structured methodology for assessing and improving e-services in digital cities.
Volume 29, Number 2, May 2012
- Jon Iden, Leif B. Methlie:
The drivers of services on next-generation networks.
- Guido Ongena, Erik Huizer, Lidwien van de Wijngaert:
Threats and opportunities for new audiovisual cultural heritage archive services: The Dutch case.
- Dorien Baelden, Leo Van Audenhove, Tania Vergnani:
Using new technologies for stimulating interpersonal communication on HIV and AIDS.
- Louisa Ha, Ling Fang:
Internet experience and time displacement of traditional news media use: An application of the theory of the niche.
- Wee-Kheng Tan, Yu-Jie Tan:
An exploratory investigation of the investment information search behavior of individual domestic investors.
- Andrea Ollo-López, M. Elena Aramendía-Muneta:
ICT impact on competitiveness, innovation and environment.
- Jahidul Hasan:
Effective telemedicine project in Bangladesh: Special focus on diabetes health care delivery in a tertiary care in Bangladesh.
- Nasrin Dastranj Mamaghani, Fariborz Mousavi Madani, Ali Sharifi:
Customer oriented enterprise IT architecture framework.
- Viraj Samaranayake, Chandana Gamage:
Employee perception towards electronic monitoring at work place and its impact on job satisfaction of software professionals in Sri Lanka.
Volume 29, Number 3, August 2012
Volume 29, Number 4, November 2012
Last update Thu May 23 19:36:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jan Servaes:
Introduction to 'Green ICT'.
- Benjamin W. Cramer:
Man's need or man's greed: The human rights ramifications of green ICTs.
- Inge Røpke, Toke Haunstrup Christensen:
Energy impacts of ICT - Insights from an everyday life perspective.
- Vlad C. Coroama, Lorenz M. Hilty, Martin Birtel:
Effects of Internet-based multiple-site conferences on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Rafael Coomonte, Carmen Lastres, Claudio Feijóo, Ángel Martín:
A simplified energy consumption model for fiber-based Next Generation Access Networks.
- Mikko V. J. Heikkinen, Jukka K. Nurminen, Timo Smura, Heikki Hämmäinen:
Energy efficiency of mobile handsets: Measuring user attitudes and behavior.
- Hitoshi Mitomo, Tokio Otsuka:
Rich information on environmental issues and the poor reflections on consumers' green actions: A behavioral economic approach.
- Janice Hua Xu:
Online news reports of air quality issues in Beijing.