Volume 42, Numbers 1-2, October 2009 Special Issue:
Cross Layer Design for Cognitive Networks
- Han-Chieh Chao, Sherali Zeadally, Yueh-Min Huang:
- Shuigen Yang, Huachun Zhou, Yajuan Qin, Hongke Zhang:
SHIP: Cross-layer mobility management scheme based on Session Initiation Protocol and Host Identity Protocol.
- Der-Jiunn Deng, Rung-Shiang Cheng, Heng-Jia Chang, Hui-Tang Lin, Ruay-Shiung Chang:
A cross-layer congestion and contention window control scheme for TCP performance improvement in wireless LANs.
- Shusen Yang, Xinyu Yang, Huijie Yang:
A cross-layer framework for position-based routing and medium access control in heterogeneous mobile ad hoc networks.
- Ren-Hung Hwang, Cheng-Chang Hoh:
Cross-layer design of P2P file sharing over mobile ad hoc networks.
- Chung-Sheng Li, Fred Lin, Han-Chieh Chao:
Routing optimization over network mobility with distributed home agents as the cross layer consideration.
- Zhihua Tang, Guo Wei, Youtuan Zhu:
Weighted sum rate maximization for OFDM-based cognitive radio systems.
- Azadeh Jafari, Abbas Mohammadi:
A cross layer approach based on queuing and adaptive modulation for MIMO systems.
- Yonghong Zhang, Cyril Leung:
Cross-layer resource allocation for real-time services in OFDM-based cognitive radio systems.
- Sheng-Tzong Cheng, Mingzoo Wu:
Optimization of multilevel power adjustment in wireless sensor networks.
- Jiang Zhu, Jun Wang, Tao Luo, Shaoqian Li:
Adaptive transmission scheduling over fading channels for energy-efficient cognitive radio networks by reinforcement learning.
- Sajid Hussain, Anwarul Azim, Jong Hyuk Park:
Energy efficient virtual MIMO communication for wireless sensor networks.
- Sunghoon Seo, JooSeok Song:
An energy-efficient interface selection for multi-mode terminals by utilizing out-of-band paging channels.
Volume 42, Numbers 3-4, December 2009 Special Issue:
Mobility Management and Wireless Access
Last update Tue May 21 19:45:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sherali Zeadally, Albert Y. Zomaya, Han-Chieh Chao:
Editorial for special issue of Telecommunication Systems on "Mobility management and wireless access".
- Elias Z. Tragos, Albena Mihovska, Emilio Mino-Diaz, Pantelis N. Karamolegkos, Panagiotis T. Vlacheas, Jijun Luo:
Access selection and mobility management in a beyond 3G RAN: The WINNER approach.
- Mohsin Iftikhar, Björn Landfeldt, Mine Çaglar:
Towards the formation of comprehensive SLAs between heterogeneous wireless DiffServ domains.
- Husnain Mansoor Ali, Amina Meraihi Naimi, Anthony Busson, Véronique Vèque:
Signal strength based link sensing for mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Ertan Öztürk, Ergin Yilmaz:
Comparisons of various pulse shapes for DS-UWB signals over the UWB channel.
- Cheng-Han Lin, Ce-Kuen Shieh, Chih-Heng Ke, Naveen K. Chilamkurti, Sherali Zeadally:
An adaptive cross-layer mapping algorithm for MPEG-4 video transmission over IEEE 802.11e WLAN.
- Tsenka Stoyanova, Fotis Kerasiotis, Aggeliki S. Prayati, George D. Papadopoulos:
Evaluation of impact factors on RSS accuracy for localization and tracking applications in sensor networks.
- Malika Bourenane, Abdelhamid Mellouk, Djilali Benhamamouch:
State-dependent packet scheduling for QoS routing in a dynamically changing environment.
- Teck Meng Lim, Bu-Sung Lee, Chai Kiat Yeo, Juki Wirawan Tantra, Yang Xia:
A terminal-assisted route optimized NEMO management.
- Randall J. Atkinson, Saleem Bhatti, Stephen Hailes:
ILNP: mobility, multi-homing, localised addressing and security through naming.
- Wei-Ming Chen, Wally Chen, Han-Chieh Chao:
An efficient mobile IPv6 handover scheme.