Volume 6, Number 1, December 1996
Last update Fri May 24 18:09:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- June S. Park:
- Kyungsik Lee, Kyungchul Park, Sungsoo Park:
Design of capacitated networks with tree configurations.
- Larry J. LeBlanc, June S. Park, V. Sridhar, Joakim Kalvenes:
Topology design and bridge-capacity assignment for interconnecting token ring LANs: A simulated annealing approach.
- John F. Gibbon, Thomas D. C. Little:
Multimedia data delivery using network delay modeling.
- José Luis Sevillano, Gabriel Jiménez, Antón Civit Balcells:
Performance analysis of CSMA networks with deterministic collision resolution.
- Norman F. Schneidewind:
A fine-grained Ethernet performance model.
- Imrich Chlamtac, Martin G. Kienzle, Csaba Szabó:
Characterizing the behaviour of high-speed interconnection systems with distributed control.
- Jiefeng Xu, Steve Y. Chiu, Fred Glover:
Using tabu search to solve the Steiner tree-star problem in telecommunications network design.
- Chatschik Bisdikian, John S. Lew, Asser N. Tantawi:
The generalizedD[X]/D/1 queue: A flexible computer communications model.
- S. A. Berezner, Anthony E. Krzesinski:
Call queueing in circuit-switched networks.
- Michel Mandjes:
Rare event analysis of batch-arrival queues.
- Ellen G. Janssensa, Frits C. Schoutea:
Analysis of storage and retrieval policies for ATM buffers.
- Andrew J. Coyle, Boudewijn R. Haverkort, William Henderson, Charles E. M. Pearce:
A mean-value analysis of slotted-ring network models.
- S. W. Min, C. K. Un:
Performance of a burst admission control scheme based on prediction of cell losses.
- P. Harshavardhana, Pravin K. Johri, Ramesh Nagarajan:
A note on weight-based load balancing on SONET rings.
- Jin-Fu Chang, Yuh-Yuan Wang:
Performance analysis of several call launching schemes in an outbound call management system.
- Gísli Hjálmtýsson, Alan G. Konheim:
Policing and traffic shaping at the user-network-interface (UNI).
- Jin Seek Choi, Chong Kwan Un:
Performance study of an input and output queueing ATM switch with a window scheme and a speed constraint.
- Graeme Guthrie, Michael Carter:
User charges for Internet: The New Zealand experience.
- S. Weerahandi, T. V. Kurien, A. Sadrian:
Estimating and optimizing the efficacy of predictive systems in proactive maintenance.
- Bruce S. Northcote, Michael Rumsewicz:
A comparison of CCS tandem overload controls.
- Kaushal Chari:
Multi-hour design of computer backbone networks.
- Yieh R. Haung, Maria C. Yuang:
A high-performance input access scheme for ATM multicast switching.