Theory and Practice of Electronic Commerce
The Information Society, Volume 13
- Rob Kling: Letter from the Editor-in-Chief. 3-4
- Rolf T. Wigand: Electronic Commerce: Definition, Theory, and Context. 1-16
- Linda Garcia: Networked Commerce: Public Policy Issues in a Communication Deregulated Environment. 17-31
- Richard Hill: Electronic Commerce, World Wide Web, Minitel and EDI. 33-41
- Jonathan W. Palmer: Electronic Commerce in Retailing: Differences Across Retail Formats. 75-91
- Erran Carmel: American Software Hegemony in Packaged Software and 'the Culture Software'. 125-142
- Rob Kling: Public Access to the Internet, by Brian Kahin and James Keller (eds).
- Henry Spencer: Age of Uncontrolled Information Flow. 163-170
- John Sopinka: Freedom of Speech and Privacy in the Information Age. 171-184
- Margaret Ann Wilkinson: Perceptual Differences in Approaches to Censorship: Information Intermediaries and the Implementation of Law. 185-193
- Jay Weston: Old Freedoms and New Technologies: The Evolution of Community Networking. 195-201
- Shirin Madon: The Information Based Global Economy & Socio-Economic Development: The case of Bangalore. 227-244
- Jill Beck: Immersed in Technology by MA Foster (Ed.).
- Steve Fuller: Android Epistemology by Kenneth Ford, Clark Glymour and Patrick Hayes, Knowing Machines by Donald MacKenzie.
- Andrew Dillon: The Science of Writing by C. Michael Levy and Sara Ransdell.
- Phillipe Hert: The Dynamics of Online Interactions in a Scholarly Debate. 329-360
- Deborah Halbert: Discourses of Danger and the Computer Hacker. 361-374
- G. David Garson: Information Systems in the Political World: Implementation, Use and Implications of Economic Modeling, by K. V. Andersen.