Volume 15, Number 1, March 2012 Special Issue on Computer and Communications Security
- Paul F. Syverson, Somesh Jha:
Guest Editorial: Special Issue on Computer and Communications Security.
- Ryan Roemer, Erik Buchanan, Hovav Shacham, Stefan Savage:
Return-Oriented Programming: Systems, Languages, and Applications.
- Karthikeyan Bhargavan, Cédric Fournet, Ricardo Corin, Eugen Zalinescu:
Verified Cryptographic Implementations for TLS.
- Jan Camenisch, Thomas Groß:
Efficient Attributes for Anonymous Credentials.
- Prateek Mittal, Nikita Borisov:
Information Leaks in Structured Peer-to-Peer Anonymous Communication Systems.
Volume 15, Number 2, July 2012
Volume 15, Number 3, November 2012
Volume 15, Number 4, April 2013
Last update Wed May 22 19:02:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mario Frank, Joachim M. Buhmann, David A. Basin:
Role Mining with Probabilistic Models.
- Yossi Gilad, Amir Herzberg:
Fragmentation Considered Vulnerable.
- Muhammad Qasim Ali, Ehab Al-Shaer, Hassan Khan, Syed Ali Khayam:
Automated Anomaly Detector Adaptation using Adaptive Threshold Tuning.
- Karthick Jayaraman, Mahesh V. Tripunitara, Vijay Ganesh, Martin C. Rinard, Steve J. Chapin:
Mohawk: Abstraction-Refinement and Bound-Estimation for Verifying Access Control Policies.