Volume 2, Number 1, January 2011
- Daqing Zhang, Matthai Philipose, Qiang Yang:
Introduction to the special issue on intelligent systems for activity recognition.
- Yu Zheng, Xing Xie:
Learning travel recommendations from user-generated GPS traces.
- Katayoun Farrahi, Daniel Gatica-Perez:
Discovering routines from large-scale human locations using probabilistic topic models.
- Jane Yung-jen Hsu, Chia-chun Lian, Wan-rong Jih:
Probabilistic models for concurrent chatting activity recognition.
- Yue Zhou, Bingbing Ni, Shuicheng Yan, Thomas S. Huang:
Recognizing pair-activities by causality analysis.
- Jamie A. Ward, Paul Lukowicz, Hans-Werner Gellersen:
Performance metrics for activity recognition.
- Danny Wyatt, Tanzeem Choudhury, Jeff A. Bilmes, James A. Kitts:
Inferring colocation and conversation networks from privacy-sensitive audio with implications for computational social science.
- Xinlong Bao, Thomas G. Dietterich:
FolderPredictor: Reducing the cost of reaching the right folder.
Volume 2, Number 2, February 2011
- Xian-Sheng Hua, Qi Tian, Alberto Del Bimbo, Ramesh Jain:
Introduction to the special issue on intelligent multimedia systems and technology.
- Meng Wang, Xian-Sheng Hua:
Active learning in multimedia annotation and retrieval: A survey.
- Yuanlong Shao, Yuan Zhou, Deng Cai:
Variational inference with graph regularization for image annotation.
- Jie Yu, Xin Jin, Jiawei Han, Jiebo Luo:
Collection-based sparse label propagation and its application on social group suggestion from photos.
- Lei Wu, Steven C. H. Hoi, Rong Jin, Jianke Zhu, Nenghai Yu:
Distance metric learning from uncertain side information for automated photo tagging.
- Jinhui Tang, Richang Hong, Shuicheng Yan, Tat-Seng Chua, Guo-Jun Qi, Ramesh Jain:
Image annotation by kNN-sparse graph-based label propagation over noisily tagged web images.
- Xiaofeng Tong, Jia Liu, Tao Wang, Yimin Zhang:
Automatic player labeling, tracking and field registration and trajectory mapping in broadcast soccer video.
- Qingzhong Liu, Andrew H. Sung, Mengyu Qiao:
Neighboring joint density-based JPEG steganalysis.
- Chidansh Amitkumar Bhatt, Mohan S. Kankanhalli:
Probabilistic temporal multimedia data mining.
Volume 2, Number 3, April 2011
- Charles X. Ling:
Introduction to special issue on machine learning for business applications.
- Vasant Dhar:
Prediction in financial markets: The case for small disjuncts.
- Szu-Hao Huang, Shang-Hong Lai, Shih-Hsien Tai:
A learning-based contrarian trading strategy via a dual-classifier model.
- Bin Li, Steven C. H. Hoi, Vivekanand Gopalkrishnan:
CORN: Correlation-driven nonparametric learning approach for portfolio selection.
- Francesco Bonchi, Carlos Castillo, Aristides Gionis, Alejandro Jaimes:
Social Network Analysis and Mining for Business Applications.
- Richong Zhang, Thomas T. Tran:
A helpfulness modeling framework for electronic word-of-mouth on consumer opinion platforms.
- Yong Ge, Hui Xiong, Wenjun Zhou, Siming Li, Ramendra K. Sahoo:
Multifocal learning for customer problem analysis.
- Chun-Nan Hsu:
Introduction to special issue on large-scale machine learning.
- Zhiyuan Liu, Yuzhou Zhang, Edward Y. Chang, Maosong Sun:
PLDA+: Parallel latent dirichlet allocation with data placement and pipeline processing.
- Chih-Chung Chang, Chih-Jen Lin:
LIBSVM: A library for support vector machines.
- Gilles Gasso, Aristidis Pappaioannou, Marina Spivak, Léon Bottou:
Batch and online learning algorithms for nonconvex neyman-pearson classification.
- Hao Ma, Irwin King, Michael R. Lyu:
Learning to recommend with explicit and implicit social relations.
- Justin Ma, Lawrence K. Saul, Stefan Savage, Geoffrey M. Voelker:
Learning to detect malicious URLs.
Volume 2, Number 4, July 2011
Last update Thu May 23 19:38:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Carla P. Gomes, Qiang Yang:
Introduction to special issue on computational sustainability.
- Andreas Krause, Carlos Guestrin:
Submodularity and its applications in optimized information gathering.
- Massimiliano Cattafi, Marco Gavanelli, Michela Milano, Paolo Cagnoli:
Sustainable biomass power plant location in the Italian Emilia-Romagna region.
- Debprakash Patnaik, Manish Marwah, Ratnesh K. Sharma, Naren Ramakrishnan:
Temporal data mining approaches for sustainable chiller management in data centers.
- Sarvapali D. Ramchurn, Perukrishnen Vytelingum, Alex Rogers, Nicholas R. Jennings:
Agent-based homeostatic control for green energy in the smart grid.
- Varun Mithal, Ashish Garg, Shyam Boriah, Michael Steinbach, Vipin Kumar, Christopher Potter, Steven A. Klooster, Juan Carlos Castilla-Rubio:
Monitoring global forest cover using data mining.
- Zhenhui Li, Jiawei Han, Ming Ji, Lu An Tang, Yintao Yu, Bolin Ding, Jae-Gil Lee, Roland Kays:
MoveMine: Mining moving object data for discovery of animal movement patterns.
- Jameson L. Toole, Nathan Eagle, Joshua B. Plotkin:
Spatiotemporal correlations in criminal offense records.
- Wei Ding, Tomasz F. Stepinski, Yang Mu, Lourenço P. C. Bandeira, Ricardo Vilalta, Youxi Wu, Zhenyu Lu, Tianyu Cao, Xindong Wu:
Subkilometer crater discovery with boosting and transfer learning.
- Pauline M. Berry, Melinda T. Gervasio, Bart Peintner, Neil Yorke-Smith:
PTIME: Personalized assistance for calendaring.
- Sudhakar Y. Reddy, Jeremy Frank, Michael Iatauro, Matthew E. Boyce, Elif Kürklü, Mitchell Ai-Chang, Ari K. Jónsson:
Planning solar array operations on the international space station.
- Karen Zita Haigh, Fusun Yaman:
RECYCLE: Learning looping workflows from annotated traces.