Volume 5, Number 1, March 2001
- M. Takizawa, S. Sone, K. Hanamura, K. Asakura:
Telemedicine system using computed tomography van of high-speed telecommunication vehicle.
- Vincenzo Della Mea:
Agents acting and moving in healthcare scenario - a paradigm for telemedical collaboration.
- Bryan Woodward, Robert S. H. Istepanian, C. I. Richards:
Design of a telemedicine system using a mobile telephone.
- A. James, Y. Wilcox, Raouf N. Gorgui-Naguib:
A telematic system for oncology based on electronic health and patient records.
- Franck Marzani, Elodie F. Calais, Louis Legrand:
A 3-D marker-free system for the analysis of movement disabilities - an application to the legs.
- Yangsheng Xu, Jiong Zhang:
Abstracting human control strategy in projecting light source.
- Chih-Ping Wei, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Olivia R. Liu Sheng:
A knowledge-based system for patient image pre-fetching in heterogeneous database environments - modeling, design, and evaluation.
- Brijesh Verma, John Zakos:
A computer-aided diagnosis system for digital mammograms based on fuzzy-neural and feature extraction techniques.
- George-Peter K. Economou, Dimitris K. Lymberopoulos, Evy I. Karavatselou, Constantine A. Chassomeris:
A new concept toward computer-aided medical diagnosis - a prototype implementation addressing pulmonary diseases.
- Koon-Pong Wong, David Dagan Feng, Steven R. Meikle, Michael J. Fulham:
Simultaneous estimation of physiological parameters and the input function - in vivo PET data.
- Hong Shen, Badrinath Roysam, Charles V. Stewart, James N. Turner, Howard L. Tanenbaum:
Optimal scheduling of tracing computations for real-time vascular landmark extraction from retinal fundus images.
Volume 5, Number 2, June 2001
- James Xia, Horace Ho-Shing Ip, Nabil Samman, Helena T. F. Wong, Jaime Gateno, Dongfeng Wang, Richie W. K. Yeung, Christy S. B. Kot, Henk Tideman:
Three-dimensional virtual-reality surgical planning and soft-tissue prediction for orthognathic surgery.
- Robert S. H. Istepanian, Leontios J. Hadjileontiadis, Stavros M. Panas:
ECG data compression using wavelets and higher order statistics methods.
- Lei Sui, Robert M. Haralick, Florence H. Sheehan:
A knowledge-based boundary delineation system for contrast ventriculograms.
- Zhishun Wang, Jiande D. Z. Chen:
Blind separation of slow waves and spikes from gastrointestinal myoelectrical recordings.
- Tim W. Nattkemper, Helge Ritter, Walter Schubert:
A neural classifier enabling high-throughput topological analysis of lymphocytes in tissue sections.
- Yue Joseph Wang, Tülay Adali, Jianhua Xuan, Zsolt Szabo:
Magnetic resonance image analysis by information theoretic criteria and stochastic site models.
- M. N. Salous, David Pycock, G. S. Cruickshank:
CBIT - context-based image transmission.
- Francesco Beltrame, K. Boddy, Piergiulio Maryni:
Adopting telemedicine services in the airline framework.
- Hannu Lamminen, V. Sernberg, Keijo Ruohonen, R. Roine:
A three-year follow-up of Finnish telemedicine programs.
- M. Howard Williams, Gavin Venters, George Venters, David H. Marwick:
Developing a regional healthcare information network.
Volume 5, Number 3, September 2001
- Bin He, Dongsheng Wu:
Imaging and visualization of 3-D cardiac electric activity.
- Huseyin Seker, D. H. Evans, Nizamettin Aydin, E. Yazgan:
Compensatory fuzzy neural networks-based intelligent detection of abnormal neonatal cerebral Doppler ultrasound waveforms.
- Xuan Kong, Rui Feng:
Watermarking medical signals for telemedicine.
- Hubert Kordylewski, Daniel Graupe, Kai Liu:
A novel large-memory neural network as an aid in medical diagnosis applications.
- Evy I. Karavatselou, George-Peter K. Economou, Constantine A. Chassomeris, Vassiliki Danelli-Mylonas, Dimitris K. Lymberopoulos:
OTE-TS - a new value-added telematics service for telemedicine applications.
- Andrew Kusiak, Ian H. Law, Dick MacDonald II:
The G-algorithm for extraction of robust decision rules children's postoperative intra-atrial arrhythmia case study.
- Yung-Gi Wu, Shen-Chuan Tai:
Medical image compression by discrete cosine transform spectral similarity strategy.
- Michael D. Proctor, Gregory S. Creech:
Object-oriented modeling of patients in a medical federation.
- Elena I. Gaura, Richard J. Rider, Nigel Steele, Raouf N. Gorgui-Naguib:
Neural-network compensation methods for capacitive micromachined accelerometers for use in telecare medicine.
- Alfredo I. Hernández, Fernando Mora, Guillermo Villegas, Gianfranco Passariello, Guy Carrault:
Real-time ECG transmission via Internet for nonclinical applications.
Volume 5, Number 4, December 2001
Last update Mon May 20 18:36:08 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Gondy Leroy, Hsinchun Chen:
Meeting medical terminology needs-the ontology-enhanced Medical Concept Mapper.
- Tong-Yee Lee, Chao-Hung Lin, Han-Ying Lin:
Computer-aided prototype system for nose surgery.
- Georgios S. Stamatakos, Evangelia I. Zacharaki, Mersini Makropoulou, Nicolaos A. Mouravliansky, Andy Marsh, Konstantina S. Nikita, Nikolaos K. Uzunoglu:
Modeling tumor growth and irradiation response in vitro-a combination of high-performance computing and Web-based technologies including VRML visualization.
- Jyh-Jong Wei, Chuang-Jan Chang, Nai-Kuan Chou, Gwo-Jen Jan:
ECG data compression using truncated singular value decomposition.
- Ed Chiu, Jacques Vaisey, M. Stella Atkins:
Wavelet-based space-frequency compression of ultrasound images.
- Daniel Harari, Miriam Furst, Nahum Kiryati, Asaf Caspi, Michael Davidson:
A computer-based method for the assessment of body-image distortions in anorexia-nervosa patients.
- U. Rajendra Acharya, D. Acharya, P. Subbanna Bhat, U. C. Niranjan:
Compact storage of medical images with patient information.