Volume 40, Number 1, April 2007
- Jung-Lok Yu, Jin-Soo Kim, Seung Ryoul Maeng:
A runtime resolution scheme for priority boost conflict in implicit coscheduling.
- Bahman Javadi, Jemal H. Abawajy, Mohammad K. Akbari:
Analytical modeling of interconnection networks in heterogeneous multi-cluster systems.
- Emina I. Milovanovic, Igor Z. Milovanovic, M. P. Bekakos, I. N. Tselepis:
Computing all-pairs shortest paths on a linear systolic array and hardware realization on a reprogrammable FPGA platform.
- Juan A. Acebrón, Renato Spigler:
Supercomputing applications to the numerical modeling of industrial and applied mathematics problems.
- Antonio Plaza, Javier Plaza, David Valencia:
Impact of platform heterogeneity on the design of parallel algorithms for morphological processing of high-dimensional image data.
Volume 40, Number 2, May 2007
- Guowen Han, Yuanyuan Yang:
Scheduling and performance analysis of multicast interconnects.
- Grigoris Dimitroulakos, Michalis D. Galanis, Costas E. Goutis:
Design space exploration of an optimized compiler approach for a generic reconfigurable array architecture.
- Gyu Sang Choi, Jin-Ha Kim, Deniz Ersoz, Andy B. Yoo, Chita R. Das:
A comprehensive performance and energy consumption analysis of scheduling alternatives in clusters.
- Xianyang Jiang, Peiheng Zhang, Xinchun Liu, Stephen S.-T. Yau:
Survey on index based homology search algorithms.
Volume 40, Number 3, June 2007 Special Issue on High Performance Computing Systems and Practice
Last update Mon May 20 18:36:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chia-Wei Wang, Hung-Chang Hsiao, Wen-Hung Sun, Chung-Ta King, Ming-Tsung Sun:
Building a tuple space on structured peer-to-peer networks.
- Ching-Hsien Hsu, Shih-Chang Chen, Chao-Yang Lan:
Scheduling contention-free irregular redistributions in parallelizing compilers.
- Chao-Tung Yang, Po-Chi Shih, Cheng-Fang Lin, Sung-Yi Chen:
A resource broker with an efficient network information model on grid environments.
- Chao-Tung Yang, I-Hsien Yang, Kuan-Ching Li, Shih-Yu Wang:
Improvements on dynamic adjustment mechanism in co-allocation data grid environments.
- Chung-Kai Chen, Yu-Hao Chang, Yu-Tin Chen, Chih-Chieh Yang, Jenq Kuen Lee:
Switching supports for stateful object remoting on network processors.
- Kuan-Ching Li, Hsun-Chang Chang:
The design and implementation of Visuel performance monitoring and analysis toolkit for cluster and grid environments.
- Shao-Yang Wang, Rong-Guey Chang:
Code size reduction by compressing repeated instruction sequences.
- Jiazheng Zhou, Xuan-Yi Lin, Yeh-Ching Chung:
Hardware supported multicast in fat-tree-based InfiniBand networks.