Volume 4, Number 1, January 2010
- Yehuda Koren:
Factor in the neighbors: Scalable and accurate collaborative filtering.
- Zeeshan Syed, Collin Stultz, Manolis Kellis, Piotr Indyk, John V. Guttag:
Motif discovery in physiological datasets: A methodology for inferring predictive elements.
- Geoffrey I. Webb:
Self-sufficient itemsets: An approach to screening potentially interesting associations between items.
- Marc Plantevit, Anne Laurent, Dominique Laurent, Maguelonne Teisseire, Yeow Wei Choong:
Mining multidimensional and multilevel sequential patterns.
- Mohammed J. Zaki, Christopher D. Carothers, Boleslaw K. Szymanski:
VOGUE: A variable order hidden Markov model with duration based on frequent sequence mining.
Volume 4, Number 2, May 2010
Volume 4, Number 3, October 2010
- Lini T. Thomas, Satyanarayana R. Valluri, Kamalakar Karlapalem:
MARGIN: Maximal frequent subgraph mining.
- Meghana Deodhar, Joydeep Ghosh:
SCOAL: A framework for simultaneous co-clustering and learning from complex data.
- Jinlin Chen, Keli Xiao:
BISC: A bitmap itemset support counting approach for efficient frequent itemset mining.
- Luca Becchetti, Paolo Boldi, Carlos Castillo, Aristides Gionis:
Efficient algorithms for large-scale local triangle counting.
- Yin Zhang, Zhi-Hua Zhou:
Multilabel dimensionality reduction via dependence maximization.
- Ying Cui, Xiaoli Z. Fern, Jennifer G. Dy:
Learning multiple nonredundant clusterings.
Volume 4, Number 4, October 2010
Last update Mon May 20 04:08:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wei Wang:
TKDD Special Issue SIGKDD 2009.
- Ye Chen, Dmitry Pavlov, John F. Canny:
Behavioral Targeting: The Art of Scaling Up Simple Algorithms.
- Noman Mohammed, Benjamin C. M. Fung, Patrick C. K. Hung, Cheuk-kwong Lee:
Centralized and Distributed Anonymization for High-Dimensional Healthcare Data.
- Chao Liu, Fan Guo, Christos Faloutsos:
Bayesian Browsing Model: Exact Inference of Document Relevance from Petabyte-Scale Data.
- Mingxi Wu, Chris Jermaine, Sanjay Ranka, Xiuyao Song, John Gums:
A Model-Agnostic Framework for Fast Spatial Anomaly Detection.