Volume 6, Number 1, March 2012
- Dino Ienco, Ruggero G. Pensa, Rosa Meo:
From Context to Distance: Learning Dissimilarity for Categorical Data Clustering.
- Chun Li, Qingyan Yang, Jianyong Wang, Ming Li:
Efficient Mining of Gap-Constrained Subsequences and Its Various Applications.
- Fei Tony Liu, Kai Ming Ting, Zhi-Hua Zhou:
Isolation-Based Anomaly Detection.
- Yu Jin, Nick G. Duffield, Jeffrey Erman, Patrick Haffner, Subhabrata Sen, Zhi-Li Zhang:
A Modular Machine Learning System for Flow-Level Traffic Classification in Large Networks.
Volume 6, Number 2, July 2012
- Dimitrios Mavroeidis, Panagis Magdalinos:
A Sequential Sampling Framework for Spectral k-Means Based on Efficient Bootstrap Accuracy Estimations: Application to Distributed Clustering.
- Sanmay Das, Malik Magdon-Ismail:
A Model for Information Growth in Collective Wisdom Processes.
- Tianbing Xu, Zhongfei Zhang, Philip S. Yu, Bo Long:
Generative Models for Evolutionary Clustering.
- Shaojun Wang, Dale Schuurmans, Yunxin Zhao:
The Latent Maximum Entropy Principle.
- Indrajit Bhattacharya, Shantanu Godbole, Sachindra Joshi, Ashish Verma:
Cross-Guided Clustering: Transfer of Relevant Supervision across Tasks.
Volume 6, Number 3, October 2012
- Zhenxing Wang, Laiwan Chan:
Learning bayesian networks from Markov random fields: An efficient algorithm for linear models.
- Jeffrey Chan, James Bailey, Christopher Leckie, Michael Houle:
ciForager: Incrementally discovering regions of correlated change in evolving graphs.
- Dingding Wang, Shenghuo Zhu, Tao Li, Yihong Gong:
Comparative document summarization via discriminative sentence selection.
- Pedro O. S. Vaz de Melo, Virgílio A. F. Almeida, Antonio Alfredo Ferreira Loureiro, Christos Faloutsos:
Forecasting in the NBA and other team sports: Network effects in action.
Volume 6, Number 4, December 2012 Special Issue on the Best of SIGKDD 2011
Last update Sat May 18 20:59:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Joydeep Ghosh, Padhraic Smyth, Andrew Tomkins, Rich Caruana:
Special issue on best of SIGKDD 2011.
- Shachar Kaufman, Saharon Rosset, Claudia Perlich, Ori Stitelman:
Leakage in data mining: Formulation, detection, and avoidance.
- Michael Mampaey, Jilles Vreeken, Nikolaj Tatti:
Summarizing data succinctly with the most informative itemsets.
- Shumo Chu, James Cheng:
Triangle listing in massive networks.
- Rita Chattopadhyay, Qian Sun, Wei Fan, Ian Davidson, Sethuraman Panchanathan, Jieping Ye:
Multisource domain adaptation and its application to early detection of fatigue.
- Leland Wilkinson, Anushka Anand, Dang Tuan Nhon:
Substantial improvements in the set-covering projection classifier CHIRP (composite hypercubes on iterated random projections).