Volume 2, Number 1, March 2011
- Hsinchun Chen:
Editorial: Design science, grand challenges, and societal impacts.
- Michael Chau:
Visualizing web search results using glyphs: Design and evaluation of a flower metaphor.
- Feng-Yang Kuo, Chun-Po Yin:
A linguistic analysis of group support systems interactions for uncovering social realities of organizations.
- Gerald C. Kane:
A multimethod study of information quality in wiki collaboration.
- Gregory S. Dawson, Richard T. Watson:
Uncovering and testing archetypes of effective public sector CIOs.
- Debabrata Dey, Ming Fan, Gang Peng:
Computer use and wage returns: The complementary roles of IT-related human capital and nonroutine tasks.
Volume 2, Number 2, June 2011
- Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Hsinchun Chen:
Analyzing information systems researchers' productivity and impacts: A perspective on the H index.
- Sudip Bhattacharjee, Ram D. Gopal, James R. Marsden, Ramesh Sankaranarayanan:
Digital goods and markets: Emerging issues and challenges.
- Matthias W. Uhl:
Explaining U.S. consumer behavior with news sentiment.
- Anna Ye Du, Sanjukta Das, Ram D. Gopal, Ram Ramesh:
Risk hedging in storage grid markets: Do options add value to forwards?
- Jun Liu, Sudha Ram:
Who does what: Collaboration patterns in the wikipedia and their impact on article quality.
- D. Harrison McKnight, Michelle Carter, Jason Bennett Thatcher, Paul F. Clay:
Trust in a specific technology: An investigation of its components and measures.
Volume 2, Number 3, October 2011
- Alexander Tuzhilin:
Knowledge management revisited: Old Dogs, New tricks.
- Juliana Sutanto, Atreyi Kankanhalli, Bernard C. Y. Tan:
Eliciting a sense of virtual community among knowledge contributors.
- Jing Peng, Daniel Dajun Zeng, Zan Huang:
Latent subject-centered modeling of collaborative tagging: An application in social search.
- Mohammad M. Masud, Tahseen Al-Khateeb, Kevin W. Hamlen, Jing Gao, Latifur Khan, Jiawei Han, Bhavani M. Thuraisingham:
Cloud-based malware detection for evolving data streams.
- Susanne Schmidt-Rauch, Gerhard Schwabe:
From telesales to tele-advisory in travel agencies: Business problems, generic design goals and requirements.
- Ke-Wei Huang, Zhuolun Li:
A multilabel text classification algorithm for labeling risk factors in SEC form 10-K.
- Ming-Chih Lin, Anthony J. T. Lee, Rung-Tai Kao, Kuo-Tay Chen:
Stock price movement prediction using representative prototypes of financial reports.
Volume 2, Number 4, December 2011
Last update Wed May 22 19:06:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jay F. Nunamaker Jr., Robert O. Briggs:
Toward a broader vision for Information Systems.
- Balaji Padmanabhan, Alan R. Hevner, Michael Cuenco, Crystal Shi:
From information to operations: Service quality and customer retention.
- Huaxia Rui, Andrew B. Whinston:
Designing a social-broadcasting-based business intelligence system.
- Hina Arora, T. S. Raghu, Ajay S. Vinze:
Decision support for containing pandemic propagation.
- Paulo Góes, Noyan Ilk, Wei T. Yue, J. Leon Zhao:
Live-chat agent assignments to heterogeneous e-customers under imperfect classification.
- Raymond Y. K. Lau, Stephen Shaoyi Liao, Ron Chi-Wai Kwok, Kaiquan Xu, Yunqing Xia, Yuefeng Li:
Text mining and probabilistic language modeling for online review spam detection.
- Frederik Marx, Jörg H. Mayer, Robert Winter:
Six principles for redesigning executive information systems - findings of a survey and evaluation of a prototype.