Volume 11, Number 1, January 2000
- Bingsheng He, Hai Yang:
A neural network model for monotone linear asymmetric variational inequalities.
- Kenji Fukumizu:
Statistical active learning in multilayer perceptrons.
- Christopher C. Holmes, Bani K. Mallick:
Bayesian wavelet networks for nonparametric regression.
- Yoshihiro Yamamoto, Peter N. Nikiforuk:
A new supervised learning algorithm for multilayered and interconnected neural networks.
- Zi-Qin Wang, Michael T. Manry, Jeffrey L. Schiano:
LMS learning algorithms: misconceptions and new results on converence.
- Masayoshi Shimono, Takeshi Yamakawa:
Design and analysis of a nonequilibrium cross-coupled network with a detectable similarity measure.
- Sridhar Seshagiri, Hassan K. Khalil:
Output feedback control of nonlinear systems using RBF neural networks.
- Isabelle Rivals, Léon Personnaz:
Nonlinear internal model control using neural networks: application to processes with delay and design issues.
- Alexander B. Trunov, Marios M. Polycarpou:
Automated fault diagnosis in nonlinear multivariable systems using a learning methodology.
- O. Adetona, E. Garcia, L. H. Keel:
A new method for the control of discrete nonlinear dynamic systems using neural networks.
- Peiman G. Maghami, Dean W. Sparks Jr.:
Design of neural networks for fast convergence and accuracy: dynamics and control.
- S. Sathiya Keerthi, Shirish Krishnaj Shevade, Chiranjib Bhattacharyya, K. R. K. Murthy:
A fast iterative nearest point algorithm for support vector machine classifier design.
- Anastasios D. Doulamis, Nikolaos D. Doulamis, Stefanos D. Kollias:
On-line retrainable neural networks: improving the performance of neural networks in image analysis problems.
- Stuart W. Perry, Ling Guan:
Weight assignment for adaptive image restoration by neural networks.
- Sheng-Fu Liang, Alvin Wen-Yu Su, Chin-Teng Lin:
Model-based synthesis of plucked string instruments by using a class of scattering recurrent networks.
- Mohamed A. Khabou, Paul D. Gader:
Automatic target detection using entropy optimized shared-weight neural networks.
- Ju-Ferr Yang, Chi-Ming Chen:
Winner-take-all neural networks using the highest threshold.
- Qingfu Zhang, Yiu-Wing Leung:
A class of learning algorithms for principal component analysis and minor component analysis.
- Stuart Townley, Achim Ilchmann, Martin G. Weiß, Warren McClements, Antonio C. Ruiz, David H. Owens, Dieter Prätzel-Wolters:
Existence and learning of oscillations in recurrent neural networks.
- Shan Ouyang, Zheng Bao, Guisheng Liao:
Robust recursive least squares learning algorithm for principal component analysis.
- Johan A. K. Suykens, Bart De Moor, Joos Vandewalle:
Robust local stability of multilayer recurrent neural networks.
- Yen-Hung Chen, Shu-Cherng Fang:
Neurocomputing with time delay analysis for solving convex quadratic programming problems.
- Rahul Singh, Vladimir Cherkassky, Nikolaos Papanikolopoulos:
Self-organizing maps for the skeletonization of sparse shapes.
- Riccardo Bellazzi, Raffaella Guglielmann, Liliana Ironi:
How to improve fuzzy-neural system modeling by means of qualitative simulation.
- Goutam Chakraborty, Basabi Chakraborty:
A novel normalization technique for unsupervised learning in ANN.
Volume 11, Number 2, March 2000
- Jean-Pierre Vila, Vérène Wagner, Pascal Neveu:
Bayesian nonlinear model selection and neural networks: a conjugate prior approach.
- Clifford Clausen, Harry Wechsler:
- Nikolai S. Rubanov:
The layer-wise method and the backpropagation hybrid approach to learning a feedforward neural network.
- J. Barry Gomm, D. L. Yu:
Selecting radial basis function network centers with recursive orthogonal least squares training.
- Danilo P. Mandic, Jonathon A. Chambers:
On the choice of parameters of the cost function in nested modular RNN's.
- Ron Meir, V. E. Maiorov:
On the optimality of neural-network approximation using incremental algorithms.
- Chanchal Chatterjee, Zhengjiu Kang, Vwani P. Roychowdhury:
Algorithms for accelerated convergence of adaptive PCA.
- Hong-Xing Li, C. L. Philip Chen:
The equivalence between fuzzy logic systems and feedforward neural networks.
- Sankar K. Pal, Rajat K. De, Jayanta Basak:
Unsupervised feature evaluation: a neuro-fuzzy approach.
- Hiroshi Tsukimoto:
Extracting rules from trained neural networks.
- Jin Young Choi, Jay A. Farrell:
Nonlinear adaptive control using networks of piecewise linear approximators.
- Jürgen Van Gorp, Johan Schoukens, Rik Pintelon:
Learning neural networks with noisy inputs using the errors-in-variables approach.
- Li-Min Fu:
Discrete probability estimation for classification using certainty-factor-based neural networks.
- Paul H. Eaton, Danil V. Prokhorov, Donald C. Wunsch II:
Neurocontroller alternatives for "fuzzy" ball-and-beam systems with nonuniform nonlinear friction.
- Rajesh Parekh, Jihoon Yang, Vasant Honavar:
Constructive neural-network learning algorithms for pattern classification.
- Rohit Lotlikar, Ravi Kothari:
Bayes-optimality motivated linear and multilayered perceptron-based dimensionality reduction.
- Alireza Khotanzad, Hassan M. Elragal, Tsun-Liang Lu:
Combination of artificial neural-network forecasters for prediction of natural gas consumption.
- Shengxiang Yang, Dingwei Wang:
Constraint satisfaction adaptive neural network and heuristics combined approaches for generalized job-shop scheduling.
- Octavian Stan, Edward W. Kamen:
A local linearized least squares algorithm for training feedforward neural networks.
- Mayer Aladjem:
Recursive training of neural networks for classification.
- Marina Skurichina, Sarunas Raudys, Robert P. W. Duin:
k-nearest neighbors directed noise injection in multilayer perceptron training.
- Rudy Setiono:
Extracting M-of-N rules from trained neural networks.
- Dong-Chul Park:
Centroid neural network for unsupervised competitive learning.
- Qingfu Zhang, Yiu-Wing Leung:
A class of learning algorithms for principal component analysis and minor component analysis.
- Zhi-Hong Guan, Guanrong Chen, Yi Qin:
On equilibria, stability, and instability of Hopfield neural networks.
Volume 11, Number 3, May 2000
- Samy Bengio, Yoshua Bengio:
Taking on the curse of dimensionality in joint distributions using neural networks.
- Lian Yan, David J. Miller:
General statistical inference for discrete and mixed spaces by an approximate application of the maximum entropy principle.
- Teuvo Kohonen, Samuel Kaski, Krista Lagus, Jarkko Salojärvi, Jukka Honkela, Vesa Paatero, Antti Saarela:
Self organization of a massive document collection.
- Juha Vesanto, Esa Alhoniemi:
Clustering of the self-organizing map.
- Damminda Alahakoon, Saman K. Halgamuge, Bala Srinivasan:
Dynamic self-organizing maps with controlled growth for knowledge discovery.
- Andreas König:
Interactive visualization and analysis of hierarchical neural projections for data mining.
- Yue Joseph Wang, Lan Luo, Matthew T. Freedman, Sun-Yuan Kung:
Probabilistic principal component subspaces: a hierarchical finite mixture model for data visualization.
- Chung-Kwan Shin, Ui Tak Yun, Huy Kang Kim, Sang-Chan Park:
A hybrid approach of neural network and memory-based learning to data mining.
- Li-Min Fu, Edward H. Shortliffe:
The application of certainty factors to neural computing for rule discovery.
- Yan-Qing Zhang, Martin D. Fraser, Ross A. Gagliano, Abraham Kandel:
Granular neural networks for numerical-linguistic data fusion and knowledge discovery.
- Robert H. Kewley, Mark J. Embrechts, Curt M. Breneman:
Data strip mining for the virtual design of pharmaceuticals with neural networks.
- Raymond S. T. Lee, James N. K. Liu:
Tropical cyclone identification and tracking system using integrated neural oscillatory elastic graph matching and hybrid RBF network track mining techniques.
- Michael C. Mozer, Richard H. Wolniewicz, David B. Grimes, Eric Johnson, Howard Kaushansky:
Predicting subscriber dissatisfaction and improving retention in the wireless telecommunications industry.
- Amir F. Atiya, Alexander G. Parlos:
New results on recurrent network training: unifying the algorithms and accelerating convergence.
- Juan Luis Castro Peña, Miguel Delgado Calvo-Flores, Carlos Javier Mantas:
SEPARATE: a machine learning method based on semi-global partitions.
- Mu-Chun Su, Hsiao-Te Chang:
Fast self-organizing feature map algorithm.
- Frank C. Hoppensteadt, Eugene M. Izhikevich:
Pattern recognition via synchronization in phase-locked loop neural networks.
- Chang Nian Zhang, Ming Zhao, Meng Wang:
Logic operations based on single neuron rational model.
- Sushmita Mitra, Yoichi Hayashi:
Neuro-fuzzy rule generation: survey in soft computing framework.
- Bogdan Gabrys, Andrzej Bargiela:
General fuzzy min-max neural network for clustering and classification.
- Mahmood R. Azimi-Sadjadi, De Yao, Qiang Huang, Gerald J. Dobeck:
Underwater target classification using wavelet packets and neural networks.
- Mikko Lehtokangas:
Modified cascade-correlation learning for classification.
- Guang-Bin Huang, Yan Qiu Chen, Haroon A. Babri:
Classification ability of single hidden layer feedforward neural networks.
- Frédéric Maire:
On the convergence of validity interval analysis.
- Tai-Ning Yang, Sheng-De Wang:
Fuzzy auto-associative neural networks for principal component extraction of noisy data.
- Carlos Cabrelli, Ursula Molter, Ron Shonkwiler:
A constructive algorithm to solve "convex recursive deletion" (CoRD) classification problems via two-layer perceptron networks.
- Toru Aonishi, Koji Kurata:
Extension of dynamic link matching by introducing local linear maps.
Volume 11, Number 4, July 2000
- Bruce D. Calvert, Corneliu A. Marinov:
Another K-winners-take-all analog neural network.
- Piyush C. Ojha:
Enumeration of linear threshold functions from the lattice of hyperplane intersections.
- Zekeriya Uykan, Cüneyt Güzelis, Mehmet Ertugrul Çelebi, Heikki N. Koivo:
Analysis of input-output clustering for determining centers of RBFN.
- Yingquan Wu, Dimitrios A. Pados:
A feedforward bidirectional associative memory.
- V. Gimenez-Martinez:
A modified Hopfield auto-associative memory with improved capacity.
- Sunil Bharitkar, Jerry M. Mendel:
The hysteretic Hopfield neural network.
- Xia Hong, Christopher J. Harris:
Generalized neurofuzzy network modeling algorithms using Bezier-Bernstein polynomial functions and additive decomposition.
- Bin Tian, Mahmood R. Azimi-Sadjadi, Thomas H. Vonder Haar, Donald L. Reinke:
Temporal updating scheme for probabilistic neural network with application to satellite cloud classification.
- Theo Sabisch, Alistair Ferguson, Hamid Bolouri:
Identification of complex shapes using a self organizing neural system.
- Erdogan Çesmeli, DeLiang L. Wang:
Motion segmentation based on motion/brightness integration and oscillatory correlation.
- Srinivas Gutta, Jeffrey Huang, P. Jonathon Phillips, Harry Wechsler:
Mixture of experts for classification of gender, ethnic origin, and pose of human faces.
- Man-Wai Mak, Sun-Yuan Kung:
Estimation of elliptical basis function parameters by the EM algorithm with application to speaker verification.
- Jari Häkkinen, Martin Lagerholm, Carsten Peterson, Bo Söderberg:
Local routing algorithms based on Potts neural networks.
- Simon R. Jones, Ray Meddis, Seow Chuan Lim, Arthur Robert Temple:
Toward a digital neuromorphic pitch extraction system.
- Evert C. Mos, J. J. L. Hoppenbrouwers, Martin T. Hill, M. W. Blum, Johannes Joseph H. B. Schleipen, Huug de Waardt:
Optical neuron by use of a laser diode with injection seeding and external optical feedback.
- Güner Arslan, F. Ayhan Sakarya:
A unified neural-network-based speaker localization technique.
- Chih-Chung Chang, Chih-Wei Hsu, Chih-Jen Lin:
The analysis of decomposition methods for support vector machines.
- Ke Zhi Mao, Kah-Chye Tan, Wee Ser:
Probabilistic neural-network structure determination for pattern classification.
- Youshen Xia, Jun Wang:
Global exponential stability of recurrent neural networks for solving optimization and related problems.
- Satish Kumar:
Memory annihilation of structured maps in bidirectional associative memories.
- Zhuo Meng, Yoh-Han Pao:
Visualization and self-organization of multidimensional data through equalized orthogonal mapping.
Volume 11, Number 5, September 2000
- Isaac E. Lagaris, Aristidis Likas, Dimitris G. Papageorgiou:
Neural-network methods for boundary value problems with irregular boundaries.
- George N. Karystinos, Dimitrios A. Pados:
On overfitting, generalization, and randomly expanded training sets.
- Yingquan Wu, Stella N. Batalama:
An efficient learning algorithm for associative memories.
- Chen-Chia Chuang, Shun-Feng Su, Chih-Ching Hsiao:
The annealing robust backpropagation (ARBP) learning algorithm.
- Chun-Liang Lin, Chih-Chin Lai, Teng-Hsien Huang:
A neural network for linear matrix inequality problems.
- Nicolaos B. Karayiannis:
Soft learning vector quantization and clustering algorithms based on ordered weighted aggregation operators.
- Ke Chen, DeLiang L. Wang, Xiuwen Liu:
Weight adaptation and oscillatory correlation for image segmentation.
- Jayanta Basak, Debashis Mahata:
A connectionist model for corner detection in binary and gray images.
- Henry Leung, Geoffrey Hennessey, Anastasios Drosopoulos:
Signal detection using the radial basis function coupled map lattice.
- Hanseok Ko, Garry M. Jacyna:
Dynamical behavior of autoassociative memory performing novelty filtering for signal enhancement.
- James Tin-Yau Kwok:
The evidence framework applied to support vector machines.
- David Zhang, Sankar K. Pal:
A fuzzy clustering neural networks (FCNs) system design methodology.
- C. M. Kwan, Frank L. Lewis:
Robust backstepping control of induction motors using neural networks.
- Shirish Krishnaj Shevade, S. Sathiya Keerthi, Chiranjib Bhattacharyya, K. R. K. Murthy:
Improvements to the SMO algorithm for SVM regression.
- Xue-Bin Liang:
Equivalence between local exponential stability of the unique equilibrium point and global stability for Hopfield-type neural networks with two neurons.
Volume 11, Number 6, November 2000
Last update Fri May 17 20:55:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yves Grandvalet:
Anisotropic noise injection for input variables relevance determination.
- Krzysztof Ciesielski, Jaroslaw P. Sacha, Krzysztof J. Cios:
Synthesis of feedforward networks in supremum error bound.
- Immanuel M. Bomze, Marcello Pelillo, Volker Stix:
Approximating the maximum weight clique using replicator dynamics.
- Andreas Weingessel, Kurt Hornik:
Local PCA algorithms.
- Xue-Bin Liang, Jun Wang:
A recurrent neural network for nonlinear optimization with a continuously differentiable objective function and bound constraints.
- Marco Saerens:
Building cost functions minimizing to some summary statistics.
- Danchi Jiang, Jun Wang:
On-line learning of dynamical systems in the presence of model mismatch and disturbances.
- Luigi Grippo:
Convergent on-line algorithms for supervised learning in neural networks.
- Shaoyun Chen, Juyang Weng:
State-based SHOSLIF for indoor visual navigation.
- Maurice W. Benson, Jie Hu:
Asynchronous self-organizing maps.
- Hideki Kakeya, Yoichi Okabe:
Fast combinatorial optimization with parallel digital computers.
- Mohammad Fazle Azeem, Madasu Hanmandlu, Nesar Ahmad:
Generalization of adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference systems.
- Youping Zhang, Pei-Yaun Peng, Zhong-Ping Jiang:
Stable neural controller design for unknown nonlinear systems using backstepping.
- Krishna Kummamuru, M. A. L. Thathachar, Kalpathi R. Ramakrishnan:
Voronoi networks and their probability of misclassification.
- Hsin-Chia Fu, Hung-Yuan Chang, Yeong-Yuh Xu, Hsiao-Tien Pao:
User adaptive handwriting recognition by self-growing probabilistic decision-based neural networks.
- István Szatmári, Abraham Schultz, Csaba Rekeczky, Tibor Kozek, Tamás Roska, Leon O. Chua:
Morphology and autowave metric on CNN applied to bubble-debris classification.
- Masaaki Tsujitani, Takashi Koshimizu:
Neural discriminant analysis.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros, Alvaro Veiga:
A hybrid linear-neural model for time series forecasting.
- Yuanqing Li, Jun Wang, Jacek M. Zurada:
Blind extraction of singularly mixed source signals.
- Sergio Antonio Cruces-Alvarez, Andrzej Cichocki, Luis Castedo:
An iterative inversion approach to blind source separation.
- Stamatis Vassiliadis, Ming Zhang, José G. Delgado-Frias:
Elementary function generators for neural-network emulators.
- Alvaro A. Cruz-Cabrara, Mingtao Yang, Guoqi Cui, Elizabeth C. Behrman, James Edward Steck, Steven R. Skinner:
Reinforcement and backpropagation training for an optical neural network using self-lensing effects.
- Mark N. Gibbs, David J. C. MacKay:
Variational Gaussian process classifiers.
- Minho Lee, Hyeung-Sik Choi:
A robust neural controller for underwater robot manipulators.
- Feipeng Da:
Decentralized sliding mode adaptive controller design based on fuzzy neural networks for interconnected uncertain nonlinear systems.
- Teh-Lu Liao, Fong-Chin Wang:
Global stability for cellular neural networks with time delay.
- Yue-Hu Luo, Shi-Yi Shen:
Lp approximation of Sigma-Pi neural networks.
- Scott C. Douglas:
Self-stabilized gradient algorithms for blind source separation with orthogonality constraints.
- Siu-Yeung Cho, Tommy W. S. Chow:
Learning parametric specular reflectance model by radial basis function network.
- Lipo Wang:
Heteroassociations of spatio-temporal sequences with the bidirectional associative memory.
- Xue-Bin Liang:
A comment on "On equilibria, stability, and instability of Hopfield neural networks" [and reply].