Volume 16, Number 1, April 2009
- Susan Lysecky, Frank Vahid:
Enabling nonexpert construction of basic sensor-based systems.
- Anne Collins McLaughlin, Wendy A. Rogers, Arthur D. Fisk:
Using direct and indirect input devices: Attention demands and age-related differences.
- W. Keith Edwards, Mark W. Newman, Jana Z. Sedivy, Trevor F. Smith:
Experiences with recombinant computing: Exploring ad hoc interoperability in evolving digital networks.
- Liwei Dai, Andrew Sears, Rich Goldman:
Shifting the focus from accuracy to recallability: A study of informal note-taking on mobile information technologies.
- Roy A. Ruddle, Simon Lessels:
The benefits of using a walking interface to navigate virtual environments.
- Carman Neustaedter, A. J. Bernheim Brush, Saul Greenberg:
The calendar is crucial: Coordination and awareness through the family calendar.
Volume 16, Number 2, June 2009
- Jeni Paay, Jesper Kjeldskov, Steve Howard, Bharat Dave:
Out on the town: A socio-physical approach to the design of a context-aware urban guide.
- Rebecca E. Grinter, W. Keith Edwards, Marshini Chetty, Erika Shehan Poole, Ja-Young Sung, Jeonghwa Yang, Andy Crabtree, Peter Tolmie, Tom Rodden, Chris Greenhalgh, Steve Benford:
The ins and outs of home networking: The case for useful and usable domestic networking.
- Dario D. Salvucci:
Rapid prototyping and evaluation of in-vehicle interfaces.
- Jakob E. Bardram:
Activity-based computing for medical work in hospitals.
- Kumiko Tanaka-Ishii, Julian Godon:
Kansuke: A logograph look-up interface based on a few modified stroke prototypes.
Volume 16, Number 3, September 2009
Volume 16, Number 4, November 2009
Last update Fri May 24 20:56:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Orit Shaer, Robert J. K. Jacob, Mark Green, Kris Luyten:
Introduction to the special issue on UIDL for next-generation user interfaces.
- Jeffrey Nichols, Brad A. Myers:
Creating a lightweight user interface description language: An overview and analysis of the personal universal controller project.
- David Navarre, Philippe A. Palanque, Jean-François Ladry, Eric Barboni:
ICOs: A model-based user interface description technique dedicated to interactive systems addressing usability, reliability and scalability.
- Fabio Paternò, Carmen Santoro, Lucio Davide Spano:
MARIA: A universal, declarative, multiple abstraction-level language for service-oriented applications in ubiquitous environments.
- Orit Shaer, Robert J. K. Jacob:
A specification paradigm for the design and implementation of tangible user interfaces.
- Chadwick A. Wingrave, Joseph J. LaViola Jr., Doug A. Bowman:
A natural, tiered and executable UIDL for 3D user interfaces based on Concept-Oriented Design.