Volume 7, Number 1, March 2000
- Brad A. Myers, Scott E. Hudson, Randy F. Pausch:
Past, present, and future of user interface software tools.
- Gregory D. Abowd, Elizabeth D. Mynatt:
Charting past, present, and future research in ubiquitous computing.
- Thomas Erickson, Wendy A. Kellogg:
Social translucence: an approach to designing systems that support social processes.
- Ernesto Arias, Hal Eden, Gerhard Fischer, Andrew Gorman, Eric Scharff:
Transcending the individual human mind--creating shared understanding through collaborative design.
- Ben Shneiderman:
Creating creativity: user interfaces for supporting innovation.
Volume 7, Number 2, June 2000
- Frank E. Ritter, Gordon D. Baxter, Gary Jones, Richard M. Young:
Supporting cognitive models as users.
- James D. Hollan, Edwin Hutchins, David Kirsh:
Distributed cognition: toward a new foundation for human-computer interaction research.
- Alistair G. Sutcliffe:
On the effective use and reuse of HCI knowledge.
- Philip J. Barnard, Jon May, David J. Duke, David A. Duce:
Systems, interactions, and macrotheory.
- Kim J. Vicente:
HCI in the global knowledge-based economy: designing to support worker adaptation.
Volume 7, Number 3, September 2000
- Alan J. Dix, Tom Rodden, Nigel Davies, Jonathan Trevor, Adrian Friday, Kevin Palfreyman:
Exploiting space and location as a design framework for interactive mobile systems.
- Mik Lamming, Margery Eldridge, Mike Flynn, Chris Jones, David Pendlebury:
Satchel: providing access to any document, any time, anywhere.
- Nitin "Nick" Sawhney, Chris Schmandt:
Nomadic radio: speech and audio interaction for contextual messaging in nomadic environments.
- Xiangshi Ren, Shinji Moriya:
Improving selection performance on pen-based systems: a study of pen-based interaction for selection tasks.
- Jason Pascoe, Nick Ryan, David R. Morse:
Using while moving: HCI issues in fieldwork environments.
Volume 7, Number 4, December 2000
Last update Fri May 17 20:55:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Steve Benford, Paul Dourish, Tom Rodden:
Introduction to the special issue on human-computer interaction and collaborative virtual environments.
- Cagatay Basdogan, Chih-Hao Ho, Mandayam A. Srinivasan, Mel Slater:
An experimental study on the role of touch in shared virtual environments.
- Eva-Lotta Sallnäs, Kirsten Rassmus-Gröhn, Calle Sjöström:
Supporting presence in collaborative environments by haptic force feedback.
- Jon Hindmarsh, Mike Fraser, Christian Heath, Steve Benford, Chris Greenhalgh:
Object-focused interaction in collaborative virtual environments.
- Steve Benford, Chris Greenhalgh, Michael P. Craven, Graham Walker, Tim Regan, Jason Morphett, John Wyver:
Inhabited television: broadcasting interaction from within collaborative virtual environments.