Volume 2, Number 1, January 2001
Volume 2, Number 2, April 2001
Volume 2, Number 3, July 2001
Volume 2, Number 4, October 2001 Special issue devoted to Robert A. Kowalski
Last update Sat May 18 20:59:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Krzysztof R. Apt, Antonis C. Kakas, Fariba Sadri:
- Raymond Reiter:
On knowledge-based programming with sensing in the situation calculus.
- Nada Lavrac, Peter A. Flach:
An extended transformation approach to inductive logic programming.
- Giuseppe De Giacomo, Hector J. Levesque, Sebastian Sardiña:
Incremental execution of guarded theories.
- Vladimir Lifschitz, David Pearce, Agustín Valverde:
Strongly equivalent logic programs.
- Luigia Carlucci Aiello, Fabio Massacci:
Verifying security protocols as planning in logic programming.
- Marek J. Sergot:
A computational theory of normative positions.
- Marc Denecker, Maurice Bruynooghe, V. Wiktor Marek:
Logic programming revisited: Logic programs as inductive definitions.