Volume 25, Number 1, February 2007
Volume 25, Number 2, May 2007
Volume 25, Number 3, August 2007
- Jonathan Appavoo, Dilma Da Silva, Orran Krieger, Marc A. Auslander, Michal Ostrowski, Bryan S. Rosenburg, Amos Waterland, Robert W. Wisniewski, Jimi Xenidis, Michael Stumm, Livio Soares:
Experience distributing objects in an SMMP OS.
- Feng Qin, Joseph Tucek, Yuanyuan Zhou, Jagadeesan Sundaresan:
Rx: Treating bugs as allergies—a safe method to survive software failures.
- Márk Jelasity, Spyros Voulgaris, Rachid Guerraoui, Anne-Marie Kermarrec, Maarten van Steen:
Gossip-based peer sampling.
Volume 25, Number 4, December 2007
Last update Fri May 24 20:56:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ruibin Xu, Daniel Mossé, Rami G. Melhem:
Minimizing expected energy consumption in real-time systems through dynamic voltage scaling.
- Ibrahim Hur, Calvin Lin:
Memory scheduling for modern microprocessors.
- Steve Vandebogart, Petros Efstathopoulos, Eddie Kohler, Maxwell N. Krohn, Cliff Frey, David Ziegler, M. Frans Kaashoek, Robert Morris, David Mazières:
Labels and event processes in the Asbestos operating system.