Volume 29, Number 1, February 2011
- Changhoon Kim, Matthew Caesar, Jennifer Rexford:
SEATTLE: A Scalable Ethernet Architecture for Large Enterprises.
- H. Andrés Lagar-Cavilla, Joseph Andrew Whitney, Roy Bryant, Philip Patchin, Michael Brudno, Eyal de Lara, Stephen M. Rumble, M. Satyanarayanan, Adin Scannell:
SnowFlock: Virtual Machine Cloning as a First-Class Cloud Primitive.
- David Meisner, Brian T. Gold, Thomas F. Wenisch:
The PowerNap Server Architecture.
Volume 29, Number 2, May 2011
- Diwaker Gupta, Kashi Venkatesh Vishwanath, Marvin McNett, Amin Vahdat, Ken Yocum, Alex C. Snoeren, Geoffrey M. Voelker:
DieCast: Testing Distributed Systems with an Accurate Scale Model.
- Gala Yadgar, Michael Factor, Kai Li, Assaf Schuster:
Management of Multilevel, Multiclient Cache Hierarchies with Application Hints.
- Willem de Bruijn, Herbert Bos, Henri E. Bal:
Application-Tailored I/O with Streamline.
Volume 29, Number 3, August 2011
Volume 29, Number 4, December 2011
Last update Fri May 24 20:56:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page