Volume 22, Number 1, January 2004
Volume 22, Number 2, April 2004
- ChengXiang Zhai, John D. Lafferty:
A study of smoothing methods for language models applied to information retrieval.
- Manuel J. Maña López, Manuel de Buenaga Rodríguez, José María Gómez Hidalgo:
Multidocument summarization: An added value to clustering in interactive retrieval.
- Wen-Hsiang Lu, Lee-Feng Chien, Hsi-Jian Lee:
Anchor text mining for translation of Web queries: A transitive translation approach.
- Marcos André Gonçalves, Edward A. Fox, Layne T. Watson, Neill A. Kipp:
Streams, structures, spaces, scenarios, societies (5s): A formal model for digital libraries.
- Norbert Fuhr, Kai Großjohann:
XIRQL: An XML query language based on information retrieval concepts.
Volume 22, Number 3, July 2004
Volume 22, Number 4, October 2004
Last update Thu May 23 19:41:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page