Volume 19, Number 1, December 2008
Volume 19, Number 2, March 2009
- Raghu Pasupathy, Bruce W. Schmeiser:
Retrospective-approximation algorithms for the multidimensional stochastic root-finding problem.
- Ali Gerhard Tafazzoli, Stephen D. Roberts, Robert W. Klein, Reid M. Ness, Robert S. Dittus:
Probabilistic cost-effectiveness comparison of screening strategies for colorectal cancer.
- Susan M. Sanchez, Hong Wan, Thomas W. Lucas:
Two-phase screening procedure for simulation experiments.
- Shalabh Bhatnagar, Karmeshu, Vivek Kumar Mishra:
Optimal parameter trajectory estimation in parameterized SDEs: An algorithmic procedure.
- Rita Marques Brandão, Acácio M. O. Porta Nova:
Analysis of nonstationary stochastic simulations using classical time-series models.
Volume 19, Number 3, June 2009
Volume 19, Number 4, October 2009
Last update Tue May 21 19:50:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page