Volume 20, Number 1, January 2010
- Stephen E. Chick, Enver Yücesan:
Guest editors' introduction to special issue on the first INFORMS simulation society research workshop.
- Lee Schruben:
Simulation modeling for analysis.
- Jie Xu, Barry L. Nelson, L. Jeff Hong:
Industrial strength COMPASS: A comprehensive algorithm and software for optimization via simulation.
- Donghai He, Loo Hay Lee, Chun-Hung Chen, Michael C. Fu, Segev Wasserkrug:
Simulation optimization using the cross-entropy method with optimal computing budget allocation.
- Bernd Heidergott, Felisa J. Vázquez-Abad, Georg Ch. Pflug, Taoying Farenhorst-Yuan:
Gradient estimation for discrete-event systems by measure-valued differentiation.
- Pierre L'Ecuyer, Jose H. Blanchet, Bruno Tuffin, Peter W. Glynn:
Asymptotic robustness of estimators in rare-event simulation.
Volume 20, Number 2, April 2010
Volume 20, Number 3, September 2010
- Christos Alexopoulos, Claudia Antonini, David Goldsman, Melike Meterelliyoz:
Performance of folded variance estimators for simulation.
- Sumit Kunnumkal, Huseyin Topaloglu:
A stochastic approximation method with max-norm projections and its applications to the Q-learning algorithm.
- Demet Batur, Seong-Hee Kim:
Finding feasible systems in the presence of constraints on multiple performance measures.
- William N. Robinson, Yi Ding:
A survey of customization support in agent-based business process simulation tools.
- Denis I. Miretskiy, Werner R. W. Scheinhardt, Michel Mandjes:
State-dependent importance sampling for a Jackson tandem network.
- Yevgeniy Vorobeychik:
Probabilistic analysis of simulation-based games.
- Daniel W. McClary, Violet R. Syrotiuk, Murat Kulahci:
Profile-driven regression for modeling and runtime optimization of mobile networks.
Volume 20, Number 4, October 2010
Last update Fri May 17 20:56:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Gerhard Derflinger, Wolfgang Hörmann, Josef Leydold:
Random variate generation by numerical inversion when only the density is known.
- Stylianos Zikos, Helen D. Karatza:
The impact of service demand variability on resource allocation strategies in a grid system.
- Suiping Zhou, Dan Chen, Wentong Cai, Linbo Luo, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low, Feng Tian, Victor Su-Han Tay, Darren Wee Sze Ong, Benjamin D. Hamilton:
Crowd modeling and simulation technologies.
- Wai Kin, Victor Chan:
Generalized Lindley-type recursive representations for multiserver tandem queues with blocking.
- John Quarles, Paul A. Fishwick, Samsun (Sem) Lampotang, Ira Fischler, Benjamin Lok:
A mixed reality approach for interactively blending dynamic models with corresponding physical phenomena.
- Seungho Lee, Young-Jun Son, Judy Jin:
An integrated human decision making model for evacuation scenarios under a BDI framework.