Volume 21, Number 1, December 2010
- Michael Devetsikiotis, Fabrizio Granelli:
Guest editors' introduction: Special issue on modeling and simulation of cross-layer interactions in communication networks.
- Daniel W. McClary, Violet R. Syrotiuk, Murat Kulahci:
Steepest-ascent constrained simultaneous perturbation for multiobjective optimization.
- Hussein Al-Zubaidy, Ioannis Lambadaris, Jerome Talim:
Optimal scheduling in high-speed downlink packet access networks.
- Yang Song, Yuguang Fang:
Cross-layer interactions in multihop wireless sensor networks: A constrained queueing model.
- Gaurav Sharma, Changhee Joo, Ness B. Shroff, Ravi R. Mazumdar:
Joint congestion control and distributed scheduling for throughput guarantees in wireless networks.
- Dalei Wu, Song Ci, Haiyan Luo, Hai-Feng Guo:
A theoretical framework for interaction measure and sensitivity analysis in cross-layer design.
- Shamim Begum, Ahmed Helmy, Sandeep K. Gupta:
Modeling the interactions between MAC and higher layer: A systematic approach to generate high-level scenarios from MAC-layer scenarios.
- Raed T. Al-Zubi, Marwan Krunz:
Cross-layer design for efficient resource utilization in wimedia UWB-based WPANs.
Volume 21, Number 2, February 2011
Volume 21, Number 3, March 2011
- Shalabh Bhatnagar, N. Hemachandra, Vivek Kumar Mishra:
Stochastic approximation algorithms for constrained optimization via simulation.
- Seksan Kiatsupaibul, Robert L. Smith, Zelda B. Zabinsky:
An analysis of a variation of hit-and-run for uniform sampling from general regions.
- Ke Pan, Stephen John Turner, Wentong Cai, Zengxiang Li:
A dynamic sort-based DDM matching algorithm for HLA applications.
- Hyungwook Park, Paul A. Fishwick:
An analysis of queuing network simulation using GPU-based hardware acceleration.
- Raghu Pasupathy, Sujin Kim:
The stochastic root-finding problem: Overview, solutions, and open questions.
- Wee Lit Koh, Suiping Zhou:
Modeling and simulation of pedestrian behaviors in crowded places.
- Zhanpeng Jin, Allen C. Cheng:
SubsetTrio: An evolutionary, geometric, and statistical benchmark subsetting framework.
Volume 21, Number 4, August 2011
Last update Tue May 21 19:50:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tillal Eldabi, Terry Young:
Introduction to special issue on healthcare modeling and simulation.
- Murat M. Günal, Michael Pidd:
DGHPSIM: : Generic simulation of hospital performance.
- Sergey Zeltyn, Yariv N. Marmor, Avishai Mandelbaum, Boaz Carmeli, Ohad Greenshpan, Yossi Mesika, Segev Wasserkrug, Pnina Vortman, Avraham Shtub, Tirza Lauterman, Dagan Schwartz, Kobi Moskovitch, Sara Tzafrir, Fuad Basis:
Simulation-based models of emergency departments: : Operational, tactical, and strategic staffing.
- Sally I. McClean, Maria Barton, Lalit Garg, Ken Fullerton:
A modeling framework that combines markov models and discrete-event simulation for stroke patient care.
- Georgina R. Mellor, Christine S. M. Currie, Elizabeth L. Corbett:
Incorporating household structure into a discrete-event simulation model of tuberculosis and HIV.
- Sylvain Housseman, Nabil Absi, Dominique Feillet, Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès:
Impacts of radio-identification on cryo-conservation centers.