Volume 1, Number 1, February 1993
- Mark B. Abbott, Larry L. Peterson:
A language-based approach to protocol implementation.
- P. Venkat Rangan, Harrick M. Vin, Srinivas Ramanathan:
Communication architectures and algorithms for media mixing in multimedia conferences.
- V. Ramaswami, Jonathan L. Wang:
Analysis of the link error monitoring protocols in the common channel signaling network.
- Clark Wang, Mischa Schwartz:
Fault detection with multiple observers.
- Deborah Estrin, Martha Steenstrup, Gene Tsudik:
A protocol for route establishment and packet forwarding across multidomain internets.
- Mark W. Garrett, Martin Vetterli:
Joint source/channel coding of statistically multiplexed real-time services on packet networks.
- Pierre A. Humblet, Amit Bhargava, Michael G. Hluchyj:
Ballot theorems applied to the transient analysis of nD/D/1 queues.
- Oran Sharon, Adrian Segall:
A simple scheme for slot reuse without latency for a dual bus configuration.
- Shun-Ping Chung, Arik N. Kashper, Keith W. Ross:
Computing approximate blocking probabilities for large loss networks with state-dependent routing.
- Raymond E. Miller, Sanjoy Paul:
On the generation of minimal-length conformance tests for communication protocols.
- J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
Loop-free routing using diffusing computations.
- David X. Chen, Jon W. Mark:
SCOQ a fast packet switch with shared concentration and output queueing.
Volume 1, Number 2, April 1993
- Wen De Zhong, Jaidev Kaniyil, Yoshikuni Onozato:
A copy network with shared buffers for large-scale multicast ATM switching.
- Subramanian Ramanathan, Errol L. Lloyd:
Scheduling algorithms for multihop radio networks.
- C. Murray Woodside, Greg Franks:
Alternative software architectures for parallel protocol execution with synchronous IPC.
- Ariel Orda, Raphael Rom, Moshe Sidi:
Minimum delay routing in stochastic networks.
- Christos Papadopoulos, Guru M. Parulkar:
Experimental evaluation of SUNOS IPC and TCP/IP protocol implementation.
- David M. Kristol, David Lee, Arun N. Netravali, Krishan K. Sabnani:
A polynomial algorithm for gateway generation from formal specifications.
- Qinglin Wang, Victor Frost:
Efficient estimation of cell blocking probability for ATM systems.
- Kin K. Leung, Raymond W. Yeung, Bhaskar Sengupta:
A credit manager for traffic regulation in high-speed networks: a queueing analysis.
- Srinivas Ramanathan, P. Venkat Rangan:
Adaptive feedback techniques for synchronized multimedia retrieval over integrated networks.
- Richard J. Gibbens, Frank P. Kelly, Stephen R. E. Turner:
Dynamic routing in multiparented networks.
Volume 1, Number 3, June 1993
- Mehran Bagheri, Dennis T. Kong, Wayne S. Holden, Fernando C. Irizarry, Derek D. Mahoney:
An STS-N byte-interleaving multiplexer/scrambler and demultiplexer/descrambler architecture and its experimental OC-48 implementation.
- Vachaspathi P. Kompella, Joseph Pasquale, George C. Polyzos:
Multicast routing for multimedia communication.
- Michael Devetsikiotis, J. Keith Townsend:
Statistical optimization of dynamic importance sampling parameters for efficient simulation of communication networks.
- Ilan Kessler, Arvind Krishna:
On the cost of fairness in ring networks.
- Achille Pattavina, Giacomo Bruzzi:
Analysis of input and output queueing for nonblocking ATM switches.
- Anwar Elwalid, Debasis Mitra:
Effective bandwidth of general Markovian traffic sources and admission control of high speed networks.
- Abhay K. Parekh, Robert G. Gallager:
A generalized processor sharing approach to flow control in integrated services networks: the single-node case.
- Hasan Ural, Keqin Zhu:
Optimal length test sequence generation using distinguishing sequences.
- Opher Yaron, Moshe Sidi:
Performance and stability of communication networks via robust exponential bounds.
- Hosame Abu-Amara:
A fast topology maintenance algorithm for high-bandwidth networks.
Volume 1, Number 4, August 1993
- Sally Floyd, Van Jacobson:
Random early detection gateways for congestion avoidance.
- Luping Liang, Gerald W. Neufeld, Samuel T. Chanson:
A name model for nested group communication.
- George Kesidis, Jean C. Walrand, Cheng-Shang Chang:
Effective bandwidths for multiclass Markov fluids and other ATM sources.
- Craig Partridge, Stephen Pink:
A faster UDP.
- Gerard R. Pieris, Galen H. Sasaki:
A linear lightwave Benes network.
- Paul Skelly, Mischa Schwartz, Sudhir S. Dixit:
A histogram-based model for video traffic behavior in an ATM multiplexer.
- André Girard, Bernard Liau:
Dimensioning of adaptively routed networks.
- Israel Cidon, Inder S. Gopal, Adrian Segall:
Connection establishment in high-speed networks.
- Giuseppe Bianchi, Jonathan S. Turner:
Improved queueing analysis of shared buffer switching networks.
- Michael P. Rumsewicz:
Analysis of the effects of SS7 message discard schemes on call completion rates during overload.
Volume 1, Number 5, October 1993
- Mohammed Ghanbari, Charles J. Hughes:
Packing coded video signals into ATM cells.
- Ariel Orda, Raphael Rom, Nahum Shimkin:
Competitive routing in multiuser communication networks.
- San-qi Li, Chia-lin Hwang:
Queue response to input correlation functions discrete spectral analysis.
- Marco Ajmone Marsan, Andrea Bianco, Emilio Leonardi, Fabio Neri:
Topologies for wavelength-routing all-optical networks.
- Steven H. Low, Pravin Varaiya:
A new approach to service provisioning in ATM networks.
- Chandramohan A. Thekkath, Thu D. Nguyen, Evelyn Moy, Edward D. Lazowska:
Implementing network protocols at user level.
- Paolo Coppo, Matteo D'Ambrosio, Riccardo Melen:
Optimal cost/performance design of ATM switches.
- Randall Landry, Ioannis Stavrakakis:
Queueing study of a 3-priority policy with distinct service strategies.
- Deepinder P. Sidhu, Howard E. Motteler, Raghu Vallurupalli:
On testing hierarchies for protocols.
- Mark B. Abbott, Larry L. Peterson:
Increasing network throughput by integrating protocol layers.
Volume 1, Number 6, December 1993
Last update Sat May 25 17:02:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ron Cocchi, Scott Shenker, Deborah Estrin, Lixia Zhang:
Pricing in computer networks: motivation, formulation, and example.
- Andrea Baiocchi, Nicola Blefari-Melazzi:
An error-controlled approximate analysis of a stochastic fluid flow model applied to an ATM multiplexer with heterogeneous On-Off sources.
- Xing Chen, Jeremiah F. Hayes:
Access control in multicast packet switching.
- Matthias Kaiserswerth:
The Parallel Protocol Engine.
- Erik A. van Doorn, Frans J. M. Panken:
Blocking probabilities in a loss system with arrivals in geometrically distributed batches and heterogeneous service requirements.
- Limin Hu:
Distributed code assignments for CDMA Packet Radio Network.
- San-qi Li, Chia-lin Hwang:
Queue response to input correlation functions: continuous spectral analysis.
- Lotfi Benmohamed, Semyon M. Meerkov:
Feedback control of congestion in packet switching networks: the case of a single congested node.
- Duan-Shin Lee, Bhaskar Sengupta:
Queueing analysis of a threshold based priority scheme for ATM networks.
- Leonidas Georgiadis, Roch Guérin, Israel Cidon:
Throughput properties of fair policies in ring networks.
- Frank Yeong-Sung Lin:
Link set sizing for networks supporting SMDS.
- Thomas F. La Porta, Mischa Schwartz:
Performance analysis of MSP feature-rich high-speed transport protocol.