Volume 4, Number 1, February 1996
- Anindo Banerjea, Domenico Ferrari, Bruce A. Mah, Mark Moran, Dinesh C. Verma, Hui Zhang:
The Tenet real-time protocol suite: design, implementation, and experiences.
- Rene L. Cruz, Jung-Tsung Tsai:
COD: alternative architectures for high speed packet switching.
- Kazutaka Murakami, Hyong S. Kim:
Virtual path routing for survivable ATM networks.
- Daniel P. Heyman, T. V. Lakshman:
Source models for VBR broadcast-video traffic.
- Anthony Hung, George Kesidis:
Bandwidth scheduling for wide-area ATM networks using virtual finishing times.
- Stefan Leue, Philippe Oechslin:
On parallelizing and optimizing the implementation of communication protocols.
- Dan Picker, Ronald D. Fellman, Paul M. Chau:
An extension to the SCI flow control protocol for increased network efficiency.
- Willibald A. Doeringer, Günter Karjoth, Mehdi Nassehi:
Routing on longest-matching prefixes.
- Daniel Chonghwan Lee:
Worst-case fraction of CBR teletraffic unpunctual due to statistical multiplexing.
- David M. Koppelman:
Congested Banyan network analysis using congested-queue states and neighboring-queue effects.
- Zvi Rosberg:
Cell multiplexing in ATM networks.
- Zbigniew Dziong, Lorne Mason:
Fair-efficient call admission control policies for broadband networks - a game theoretic framework.
Volume 4, Number 2, April 1996
- Girish P. Chandranmenon, George Varghese:
Trading packet headers for packet processing.
- Stephen E. Deering, Deborah Estrin, Dino Farinacci, Van Jacobson, Ching-Gung Liu, Liming Wei:
The PIM architecture for wide-area multicast routing.
- Hua Jiang, Stephen S. Rappaport:
Prioritized channel borrowing without locking: a channel sharing strategy for cellular communications.
- Panagiotis N. Zarros, Myung J. Lee, Tarek N. Saadawi:
Interparticipant synchronization in real-time multimedia conferencing using feedback.
- Fred Bauer, Anujan Varma:
Distributed algorithms for multicast path setup in data networks.
- Hong Liu, Raymond E. Miller:
Generalized fair reachability analysis for cyclic protocols.
- Leandros Tassiulas, Leonidas Georgiadis:
Any work-conserving policy stabilizes the ring with spatial re-use.
- Ashok Erramilli, Onuttom Narayan, Walter Willinger:
Experimental queueing analysis with long-range dependent packet traffic.
- Partho Pratim Mishra, Hemant Kanakia, Satish K. Tripathi:
On hop-by-hop rate-based congestion control.
- Hongbo Zho, Victor Frost:
In-service monitoring for cell loss quality of service violations in ATM networks.
- Dominique Gaïti, Guy Pujolle:
Performance management issues in ATM networks traffic and congestion control.
- Lillykutty Jacob, Anurag Kumar:
Delay performance of some scheduling strategies in an input queuing ATM switch with multiclass bursty traffic.
- Andrea E. F. Clementi, Miriam Di Ianni:
On the hardness of approximating optimum schedule problems in store and forward networks.
- Fotios K. Liotopoulos, Suresh Chalasani:
Semi-rearrangeably nonblocking operation of Clos networks in the multirate environment.
- Eitan Altman, Daniel Kofman:
Bounds for performance measures of token rings.
Volume 4, Number 3, June 1996
- Daniel P. Heyman, T. V. Lakshman:
What are the implications of long-range dependence for VBR-video traffic engineering?.
- Torsten Braun, Christophe Diot:
Performance evaluation and cache analysis of an ILP protocol implementation.
- Mete Kabatepe, Kenneth S. Vastola:
The fair distributed queue (FDQ) protocol for high-speed metropolitan-area networks.
- Thierry Turletti, Christian Huitema:
Videoconferencing on the Internet.
- Dallas E. Wrege, Edward W. Knightly, Hui Zhang, Jörg Liebeherr:
Deterministic delay bounds for VBR video in packet-switching networks: fundamental limits and practical trade-offs.
- Reuven Cohen, Baiju V. Patel, Frank Schaffa, Marc Willebeek-LeMair:
The sink tree paradigm: connectionless traffic support on ATM LAN's.
- M. Shreedhar, George Varghese:
Efficient fair queueing using deficit round-robin.
- Guo-Liang Wu, Jon W. Mark:
Computational methods for performance evaluation of a statistical multiplexer supporting bursty traffic.
- Leandros Tassiulas:
Push forward link-level scheduling for network-wide performance.
- Georgios I. Papadimitriou, Dimitris G. Maritsas:
Learning automata-based receiver conflict avoidance algorithms for WDM broadcast-and-select star networks.
- Sassan Pejhan, Mischa Schwartz, Dimitris Anastassiou:
Error control using retransmission schemes in multicast transport protocols for real-time media.
- Manjari Asawa, Wayne E. Stark:
Optimal scheduling of handoffs in cellular networks.
- Yitzhak Birk, Noam Bloch:
The effects of destructive interference and wasted transmissions on the uniform-traffic capacity of non-bus-oriented single-hop interconnections.
- Vincenzo Catania, Giuseppe Ficili, Sergio Palazzo, Daniela Panno:
A comparative analysis of fuzzy versus conventional policing mechanisms for ATM networks.
- Ray-Guang Cheng, Chung-Ju Chang:
Design of a fuzzy traffic controller for ATM networks.
- Jacek Swiderski:
Approximate performance analysis of real-time traffic over heavily loaded networks with timed token protocols.
Volume 4, Number 4, August 1996
- Leonidas Georgiadis, Roch Guérin, Vinod G. J. Peris, Kumar N. Sivarajan:
Efficient network QoS provisioning based on per node traffic shaping.
- Ritesh Ahuja, Srinivasan Keshav, Huzur Saran:
Design, implementation, and performance measurement of a native-mode ATM transport layer (extended version).
- James D. Salehi, James F. Kurose, Donald F. Towsley:
The effectiveness of affinity-based scheduling in multiprocessor network protocol processing (extended version).
- Debasis Mitra, John A. Morrison, K. G. Ramakrishnan:
ATM network design and optimization: a multirate loss network framework.
- Suresh Subramaniam, Murat Azizoglu, Arun K. Somani:
All-optical networks with sparse wavelength conversion.
- S. Ramanathan:
Multicast tree generation in networks with asymmetric links.
- Anna Charny, K. K. Ramakrishnan, Anthony Lauck:
Time scale analysis scalability issues for explicit rate allocation in ATM networks.
- Israel Zibman, Carl Woolf, Peter O'Reilly, Larry Strickland, David Willis, John Visser:
An architectural approach to minimizing feature interactions in telecommunications.
- William S. Marcus:
An architecture for QoS analysis and experimentation.
- Peter J. Smith, Mansoor Shafi:
The impact of G.826 on the performance of transport systems.
- Pratyush Moghé, Izhak Rubin:
Enhanced call a paradigm for applications with dynamic client-membership and client-level binding in ATM networks.
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Joseph S. M. Ho, Yi-Bing Lin:
Movement-based location update and selective paging for PCS networks.
- Eytan Modiano, Anthony Ephremides:
Efficient algorithms for performing packet broadcasts in a mesh network.
- Izhak Rubin, Ho-Ting Wu:
Performance analysis and design of CQBT algorithm for a ring network with spatial reuse.
- András L. Oláh, Sonia M. Heemstra de Groot:
Comments on ``Minimum-latency transport protocols with modulo-N incarnation numbers''.
Volume 4, Number 5, October 1996
- Fengmin Gong, Guru M. Parulkar:
An application-oriented error control scheme for high-speed networks.
- Biswanath Mukherjee, Dhritiman Banerjee, S. Ramamurthy, Amarnath Mukherjee:
Some principles for designing a wide-area WDM optical network.
- Simon S. Lam, Simon Chow, David K. Y. Yau:
A lossless smoothing algorithm for compressed video.
- Joseph S. M. Ho, Ian F. Akyildiz:
Local anchor scheme for reducing signaling costs in personal communications networks.
- Alberto Bononi, Paul R. Prucnal:
Analytical evaluation of improved access techniques in deflection routing networks.
- Kenneth J. Schultz, P. Glenn Gulak:
Multicast contention resolution with single-cycle windowing using content addressable FIFO's.
- Jong Suk Ahn, Peter B. Danzig:
Packet network simulation speedup and accuracy versus timing granularity.
- Tsern-Huei Lee, Kuen-Chu Lai, Shii-Tyng Duann:
Design of a real-time call admission controller for ATM networks.
- Reuven Elbaum, Moshe Sidi:
Topological design of local-area networks using genetic algorithms.
- Bhagirath Narahari, Sunil M. Shende, Rahul Simha:
Efficient algorithms for erasure node placement on slotted dual bus networks.
- Anjali Agarwal, J. William Atwood:
A unified approach to fault-tolerance in communication protocols based on recovery procedures.
- Cesar Vargas, Manju V. Hegde, Morteza Naraghi-Pour, Paul S. Min:
Shadow prices for LLR and ALBA.
Volume 4, Number 6, December 1996
Last update Mon May 20 18:38:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Steven H. Low, Nicholas F. Maxemchuk, Sanjoy Paul:
Anonymous credit cards and their collusion analysis.
- Jonathan S. Kay, Joseph Pasquale:
Profiling and reducing processing overheads in TCP/IP.
- Carey L. Williamson:
Dynamic bandwidth allocation using loss-load curves.
- Thomas F. La Porta, Malathi Veeraraghavan, Richard W. Buskens:
Comparison of signaling loads for PCS systems.
- Symeon Papavassiliou, Leandros Tassiulas:
Joint optimal channel base station and power assignment for wireless access.
- Ornan Ori Gerstel, Israel Cidon, Shmuel Zaks:
The layout of virtual paths in ATM networks.
- Jörg Liebeherr, Dallas E. Wrege, Domenico Ferrari:
Exact admission control for networks with a bounded delay service.
- Hosame Abu-Amara, Brian A. Coan, Shlomi Dolev, Arkady Kanevsky, Jennifer L. Welch:
Self-stabilizing topology maintenance protocols for high-speed networks.
- Hongsik Choi, Hyeong-Ah Choi, Murat Azizoglu:
Efficient scheduling of transmissions in optical broadcast networks.
- Sung-hark Chung, Hu-gon Kim, Yong-seok Yoon, Dong-wan Tcha:
Cost-minimizing construction of a unidirectional SHR with diverse protection.
- Ahmed E. Kamal:
Performance modeling of partial packet discarding using the end-of-packet indicator in AAL type 5.
- Sridhar Ramesh, Catherine Rosenberg, Anurag Kumar:
Revenue maximization in ATM networks using the CLP capability and buffer priority management.
- Olaf Henniger, Michel Barbeau, Behçet Sarikaya:
Specification and testing of the behavior of network management agents using SDL-92.