Volume 8, Number 1, February 2000
- Dan Decasper, Zubin Dittia, Guru M. Parulkar, Bernhard Plattner:
Router plugins: a software architecture for next-generation routers.
- Chung Kei Wong, Mohamed G. Gouda, Simon S. Lam:
Secure group communications using key graphs.
- Mario Baldi, Yoram Ofek, Bülent Yener:
Adaptive group multicast with time-driven priority.
- Sunghyun Choi, Kang G. Shin:
A unified wireless LAN architecture for real-time and non-real-time communication services.
- Steve Iatrou, Ioannis Stavrakakis:
A dynamic regulation and scheduling scheme for real-time traffic management.
- Nasir Ghani, Jon W. Mark:
Enhanced distributed explicit rate allocation for ABR services in ATM networks.
- Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, Raj Jain, Sonia Fahmy, Rohit Goyal, Bobby Vandalore:
The ERICA switch algorithm for ABR traffic management in ATM networks.
- Ching-Fong Su, Gustavo de Veciana:
Statistical multiplexing and mix-dependent alternative routing in multiservice VP networks.
- Sung Hyuk Byun, Dan Keun Sung:
The UniMIN switch architecture for large-scale ATM switches.
- Jean-Yves Le Boudec, Gérard Hébuterne:
Comments on ``a deterministic approach to the end-to-end analysis of packet flows in connection oriented networks''.
Volume 8, Number 2, April 2000
- Jitendra Padhye, Victor Firoiu, Donald F. Towsley, James F. Kurose:
Modeling TCP Reno performance: a simple model and its empirical validation.
- Oliver Spatscheck, Jørgen S. Hansen, John H. Hartman, Larry L. Peterson:
Optimizing TCP forwarder performance.
- Luigi Rizzo, Lorenzo Vicisano:
Replacement policies for a proxy cache.
- Ioannis Ch. Paschalidis, John N. Tsitsiklis:
Congestion-dependent pricing of network services.
- Ion Stoica, Hui Zhang, T. S. Eugene Ng:
A hierarchical fair service curve algorithm for link-sharing, real-time, and priority services.
- Mark D. Corner, Jörg Liebeherr, Nada Golmie, Chatschik Bisdikian, David H. Su:
A priority scheme for the IEEE 802.14 MAC protocol for hybrid fiber-coax networks.
- Subir K. Biswas, Rauf Izmailov:
Design of a fair bandwidth allocation policy for VBR traffic in ATM networks.
- Martin S. Lacher, Jörg Nonnenmacher, Ernst Biersack:
Performance comparison of centralized versus distributed error recovery for reliable multicast.
- Douglas S. Reeves, Hussein F. Salama:
A distributed algorithm for delay-constrained unicast routing.
- Adrian Grah, Terence D. Todd:
Packet-switched local area networks using wavelength-selective station couplers.
- Jean-Marc Berthaud:
Time synchronization over networks using convex closures.
Volume 8, Number 3, June 2000
- Li Fan, Pei Cao, Jussara M. Almeida, Andrei Z. Broder:
Summary cache: a scalable wide-area web cache sharing protocol.
- Sneha Kumar Kasera, Gísli Hjálmtýsson, Donald F. Towsley, James F. Kurose:
Scalable reliable multicast using multiple multicast channels.
- Shiwen Chen, Oktay Günlük, Bülent Yener:
The multicast packing problem.
- Jie Li, Hisao Kameda, Keqin Li:
Optimal dynamic moblility management for PCS networks.
- Anthony S. Acampora, Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy:
A new adaptive MAC layer protocol for broadband packet wireless networks in harsh fading and interference environments.
- Jeong Geun Kim, Marwan Krunz:
Bandwidth allocation in wireless networks with guaranteed packet-loss performance.
- Ching-Fong Su, Gustavo de Veciana, Jean C. Walrand:
Explicit rate flow control for ABR services in ATM networks.
- Alain J. Mayer, Yoram Ofek, Moti Yung:
Local and congestion-driven fairness algorithm in arbitrary topology networks.
- Steven H. Low:
Equilibrium bandwidth and buffer allocations for elastic traffics.
- Olivier Crochat, Jean-Yves Le Boudec, Ornan Ori Gerstel:
Protection interoperability for WDM optical networks.
- Biplab Sikdar, D. Manjunath:
Queueing analysis of scheduling policies in copy networks of space-based multicast packet switches.
- Rajgopal Kannan, Sibabrata Ray:
MSXmin: a modular multicast ATM packet switch with low delay and hardware complexity.
- Eric W. M. Wong, Andy K. M. Chan, Tak-Shing Peter Yum:
Analysis of rerouting in circuit-switched networks.
Volume 8, Number 4, August 2000
- Zhi-Li Zhang, Yuewei Wang, David Hung-Chang Du, Dongli Su:
Video staging: a proxy-server-based approach to end-to-end video delivery over wide-area networks.
- Michel Abdalla, Yuval Shavitt, Avishai Wool:
Key management for restricted multicast using broadcast encryption.
- Ellen W. Zegura, Mostafa H. Ammar, Zongming Fei, Samrat Bhattacharjee:
Application-layer anycasting: a server selection architecture and use in a replicated Web service.
- Matthew Roughan, Darryl Veitch, Patrice Abry:
Real-time estimation of the parameters of long-range dependence.
- Mario Baldi, Yoram Ofek:
End-to-end delay analysis of videoconferencing over packet-switched networks.
- Ilias Iliadis:
Optimal PNNI complex node representations for restrictive costs and minimal path computation time.
- José M. Barceló, Jorge García-Vidal, Olga Casals:
Worst-case traffic in a tree network of ATM multiplexers.
- Wen-Tsuen Chen, Chun-Fu Huang, Yi-Luang Chang, Wu-Yuin Hwang:
An efficient cell-scheduling algorithm for multicast ATM switching systems.
- Dongsoo S. Kim, Ding-Zhu Du:
Performance of split routing algorithm for three-stage multicast networks.
- Frank K. Hwang, Sheng-Chyang Liaw:
On nonblocking multicast three-stage Clos networks.
Volume 8, Number 5, October 2000
- T. V. Lakshman, Upamanyu Madhow, Bernhard Suter:
TCP/IP performance with random loss and bidirectional congestion.
- Jeonghoon Mo, Jean C. Walrand:
Fair end-to-end window-based congestion control.
- P. Krishnan, Danny Raz, Yuval Shavitt:
The cache location problem.
- Nicholas Bambos, Shou C. Chen, Gregory J. Pottie:
Channel access algorithms with active link protection for wireless communication networks with power control.
- Dhritiman Banerjee, Biswanath Mukherjee:
Wavelength-routed optical networks: linear formulation, resource budgeting tradeoffs, and a reconfiguration study.
- Xijun Zhang, Chunming Qiao:
An effective and comprehensive approach for traffic grooming and wavelength assignment in SONET/WDM rings.
- Ornan Ori Gerstel, Rajiv Ramaswami, Galen H. Sasaki:
Cost-effective traffic grooming in WDM rings.
- Jason P. Jue, Biswanath Mukherjee:
Multiconfiguration multihop protocols: a new class of protocols for packet-switched WDM optical networks.
- Arthur W. Berger, Yaakov Kogan:
Dimensioning bandwidth for elastic traffic in high-speed data networks.
- Subir K. Biswas, Rauf Izmailov, Bhaskar Sengupta:
Connection splitting: an efficient way of reducing call blocking in ATM.
- Haïkel Yaïche, Ravi Mazumdar, Catherine Rosenberg:
A game theoretic framework for bandwidth allocation and pricing in broadband networks.
- Chi-Chung Cheung, Danny H. K. Tsang, Sanjay Gupta:
Dynamic multicast routing based on mean number of new calls accepted before blocking for single rate loss networks.
Volume 8, Number 6, December 2000
Last update Sat May 25 17:02:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jean-Yves Le Boudec, Olivier Verscheure:
Optimal smoothing for guaranteed service.
- Rose Qingyang Hu, David W. Petr:
A predictive self-tuning fuzzy-logic feedback rate controller.
- Michael Frey, Son Nguyen-Quang:
A gamma-based framework for modeling variable-rate MPEG video sources: the GOP GBAR model.
- Brett J. Vickers, Célio Albuquerque, Tatsuya Suda:
Source-adaptive multilayered multicast algorithms for real-time video distribution.
- Paolo Narváez, Kai-Yeung Siu, Hong-Yi Tzeng:
New dynamic algorithms for shortest path tree computation.
- Yuhong Zhu, George N. Rouskas, Harry G. Perros:
A path decomposition approach for computing blocking probabilities in wavelength-routing networks.
- Eric C. Noel, K. Wendy Tang:
Performance modeling of multihop network subject to uniform and nonuniform geometric traffic.
- Reuven Cohen, Gideon Kaempfer:
On the cost of virtual private networks.
- Federico Calì, Marco Conti, Enrico Gregori:
Dynamic tuning of the IEEE 802.11 protocol to achieve a theoretical throughput limit.
- Milosh V. Ivanovich, Moshe Zukerman, Fraser Cameron:
A study of deadlock models for a multiservice medium access protocol employing a Slotted Aloha signalling channel.