Volume 2, Number 1, February 2006
- Tian He, Sudha Krishnamurthy, Liqian Luo, Ting Yan, Lin Gu, Radu Stoleru, Gang Zhou, Qing Cao, Pascal Vicaire, John A. Stankovic, Tarek F. Abdelzaher, Jonathan Hui, Bruce H. Krogh:
VigilNet: An integrated sensor network system for energy-efficient surveillance.
- Jose A. Costa, Neal Patwari, Alfred O. Hero III:
Distributed weighted-multidimensional scaling for node localization in sensor networks.
- Yee Wei Law, Jeroen Doumen, Pieter H. Hartel:
Survey and benchmark of block ciphers for wireless sensor networks.
- Bogdan Carbunar, Ananth Grama, Jan Vitek, Octavian Carbunar:
Redundancy and coverage detection in sensor networks.
- Xiang-Yang Li, Wen-Zhan Song, Yu Wang:
Localized topology control for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks.
Volume 2, Number 2, May 2006
- Deepak Ganesan, Razvan Cristescu, Baltasar Beferull-Lozano:
Power-efficient sensor placement and transmission structure for data gathering under distortion constraints.
- Chi-Fu Huang, Li-Chu Lo, Yu-Chee Tseng, Wen-Tsuen Chen:
Decentralized energy-conserving and coverage-preserving protocols for wireless sensor networks.
- Pratik Biswas, Tzu-Chen Liang, Ta-Chung Wang, Yinyu Ye:
Semidefinite programming based algorithms for sensor network localization.
- Gang Zhou, Tian He, Sudha Krishnamurthy, John A. Stankovic:
Models and solutions for radio irregularity in wireless sensor networks.
- Xue Liu, Qixin Wang, Wenbo He, Marco Caccamo, Lui Sha:
Optimal real-time sampling rate assignment for wireless sensor networks.
Volume 2, Number 3, August 2006
- Arnab Chakrabarti, Ashutosh Sabharwal, Behnaam Aazhang:
Communication power optimization in a sensor network with a path-constrained mobile observer.
- Loukas Lazos, Radha Poovendran:
Stochastic coverage in heterogeneous sensor networks.
- Christina Fragouli, Tarik Tabet:
On conditions for constant throughput in wireless networks.
- Dhanya Devarajan, Richard J. Radke, Haeyong Chung:
Distributed metric calibration of ad hoc camera networks.
- Umakishore Ramachandran, Rajnish Kumar, Matthew Wolenetz, Brian Cooper, Bikash Agarwalla, JunSuk Shin, Phillip W. Hutto, Arnab Paul:
Dynamic data fusion for future sensor networks.
- Stefan Funke, Alexander Kesselman, Ulrich Meyer, Michael Segal:
A simple improved distributed algorithm for minimum CDS in unit disk graphs.
Volume 2, Number 4, November 2006
Last update Sat May 18 20:59:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Pankaj K. Agarwal, David J. Brady, Jirí Matousek:
Segmenting object space by geometric reference structures.
- Apoorva Jindal, Konstantinos Psounis:
Modeling spatially correlated data in sensor networks.
- Sencun Zhu, Sanjeev Setia, Sushil Jajodia:
LEAP+: Efficient security mechanisms for large-scale distributed sensor networks.
- Tarik Arici, Toygar Akgun, Yucel Altunbasak:
A prediction error-based hypothesis testing method for sensor data acquisition.
- Qing Cao, Tarek F. Abdelzaher:
Scalable logical coordinates framework for routing in wireless sensor networks.
- David H. Goldberg, Andreas G. Andreou, Pedro Julián, Philippe O. Pouliquen, Laurence Riddle, Rich Rosasco:
VLSI implementation of an energy-aware wake-up detector for an acoustic surveillance sensor network.