Volume 4, Number 1, January 2008
- Peng Ning, An Liu, Wenliang Du:
Mitigating DoS attacks against broadcast authentication in wireless sensor networks.
- Mark D. Krasniewski, Rajesh Krishna Panta, Saurabh Bagchi, Chin-Lung Yang, William J. Chappell:
Energy-efficient on-demand reprogramming of large-scale sensor networks.
- Chen Wang, Li Xiao:
Sensor localization in concave environments.
- Himanshu Gupta, Vishnu Navda, Samir R. Das, Vishal Chowdhary:
Efficient gathering of correlated data in sensor networks.
- Kyriakos Karenos, Vana Kalogeraki, Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy:
Cluster-based congestion control for sensor networks.
Volume 4, Number 2, March 2008
- Cigdem Sengul, Indranil Gupta, Matthew J. Miller:
Adaptive probability-based broadcast forwarding in energy-saving sensor networks.
- Suman Nath, Phillip B. Gibbons, Srinivasan Seshan, Zachary R. Anderson:
Synopsis diffusion for robust aggregation in sensor networks.
- Ryo Sugihara, Rajesh K. Gupta:
Programming models for sensor networks: A survey.
- Laukik Chitnis, Alin Dobra, Sanjay Ranka:
Aggregation methods for large-scale sensor networks.
- Nisheeth Shrivastava, Subhash Suri, Csaba D. Tóth:
Detecting cuts in sensor networks.
- Donggang Liu, Peng Ning, Wenliang Du:
Group-based key predistribution for wireless sensor networks.
Volume 4, Number 3, May 2003
- Marco Antonio Zúñiga Zamalloa, Karim Seada, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Ahmed Helmy:
Efficient geographic routing over lossy links in wireless sensor networks.
- Damien B. Jourdan, Nicholas Roy:
Optimal sensor placement for agent localization.
- Dan Wang, Qian Zhang, Jiangchuan Liu:
Partial network coding: Concept, performance, and application for continuous data collection in sensor networks.
- Saurabh Ganeriwal, Laura Balzano, Mani B. Srivastava:
Reputation-based framework for high integrity sensor networks.
- Valentino Crespi, George Cybenko, Guofei Jiang:
The theory of trackability with applications to sensor networks.
- Neeraj Jaggi, Koushik Kar, Ananth Krishnamurthy:
Near-optimal activation policies in rechargeable sensor networks under spatial correlations.
Volume 4, Number 4, August 2008
Last update Sat May 18 20:59:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wenyuan Xu, Wade Trappe, Yanyong Zhang:
Defending wireless sensor networks from radio interference through channel adaptation.
- Jie Yin, Qiang Yang, Dou Shen, Ze-Nian Li:
Activity recognition via user-trace segmentation.
- Supriyo Chatterjea, Tim Nieberg, Nirvana Meratnia, Paul J. M. Havinga:
A distributed and self-organizing scheduling algorithm for energy-efficient data aggregation in wireless sensor networks.
- Wei Lai, Ioannis Ch. Paschalidis:
Optimally balancing energy consumption versus latency in sensor network routing.
- David J. Malan, Matt Welsh, Michael D. Smith:
Implementing public-key infrastructure for sensor networks.
- Hui Song, Sencun Zhu, Wensheng Zhang, Guohong Cao:
Least privilege and privilege deprivation: Toward tolerating mobile sink compromises in wireless sensor networks.
- Sundeep Pattem, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Ramesh Govindan:
The impact of spatial correlation on routing with compression in wireless sensor networks.
- Pavan Edara, Ashwin Limaye, Krithi Ramamritham:
Asynchronous in-network prediction: Efficient aggregation in sensor networks.
- Kok-Kiong Yap, Vikram Srinivasan, Mehul Motani:
MAX: Wide area human-centric search of the physical world.