Volume 53, Number 1, March 2004
- William A. Marsh:
Opinion item: cancelled US-military specifications.
- Min-Sheng Lin:
An O(k2·log(n)) algorithm for computing the reliability of consecutive-k-out-of-n: F systems.
- Philip J. Boland, Francisco J. Samaniego:
Stochastic ordering results for consecutive k-out-of-n: F systems.
- Chanseok Park, K. B. Kulasekera:
Parametric inference of incomplete data with competing risks among several groups.
- Chengjie Xiong, Ming Ji:
Analysis of grouped and censored data from step-stress life test.
- Uditha Balasooriya, Chan-Kee Low:
Competing causes of failure and reliability tests for Weibull lifetimes under type I progressive censoring.
- Jun Bai, Hoang Pham:
Discounted warranty cost of minimally repaired series systems.
- Shi-Ning Ju, Cheng-Liang Chen, Chuei-Tin Chang:
Constructing fault trees for advanced process control systems $application to cascade control loops.
- Mahmud Fotuhi-Firuzabad, Roy Billinton, T. S. Munian, B. Vinayagam:
A novel approach to determine minimal tie-sets of complex network.
- Yash P. Aneja, R. Chandrasekaran, K. P. K. Nair:
Minimal-cost system reliability with discrete-choice sets for components.
- Wei Huang, Ronald G. Askin:
A generalized SSI reliability model considering stochastic loading and strength aging degradation.
- E. L. Meyer, E. E. van Dyk:
Assessing the reliability and degradation of photovoltaic module performance parameters.
- Inki Hong, Miodrag Potkonjak, Ramesh Karri:
A heterogeneous built-in self-repair approach using system-level synthesis flexibility.
- Yong Guan, Xinwen Fu, Riccardo Bettati, Wei Zhao:
A quantitative analysis of anonymous communications.
- Nong Ye, Yebin Zhang, C. M. Borror:
Robustness of the Markov-chain model for cyber-attack detection.
- Roy A. Maxion, Tahlia N. Townsend:
Masquerade detection augmented with error analysis.
- O. Patrick Kreidl, Tiffany M. Frazier:
Feedback control applied to survivability: a host-based autonomic defense system.
Volume 53, Number 2, June 2004
- Liudong Xing, Joanne Bechta Dugan:
Comments on PMS BDD generation in 'A BDD-based algorithm for Reliability Analysis of phased-mission systems'.
- Liudong Xing, Joanne Bechta Dugan:
A separable ternary decision diagram based analysis of generalized phased-mission reliability.
- Rafael Pérez-Ocón, Delia Montoro-Cazorla:
Transient analysis of a repairable system, using phase-type distributions and geometric processes.
- Lirong Cui, Way Kuo, Han Tong Loh, M. Xie:
Optimal allocation of minimal & perfect repairs under resource constraints.
- Debra A. Elkins, M. A. Wortman:
An examination of correlation effects among warranty claims.
- Yinong Chen, Zhongshi He:
Bounds on the reliability of distributed systems with unreliable nodes & links.
- Pin-Han Ho, János Tapolcai, H. T. Mouftah:
On achieving optimal survivable routing for shared protection in survivable next-generation Internet.
- Michael T. Todinov:
Reliability governed by the relative locations of random variables following a homogeneous Poisson Process in a finite domain.
- Alma Riska, Evgenia Smirni, Gianfranco Ciardo:
Exact analysis of a class of GI/G/1-type performability models.
- K. S. Chandra, T. V. Ramanathan:
Modeling inefficiencies in a reliability system using stochastic frontier regression.
- D. Roy:
Discrete Rayleigh distribution.
- Maxim S. Finkelstein:
Alternative time scales for systems with random usage.
- Maxim S. Finkelstein:
On the exponential formula for reliability.
- Yiorgos Makris, Ismet Bayraktaroglu, Alex Orailoglu:
Enhancing reliability of RTL controller-datapath circuits via Invariant-based concurrent test.
- Jingsong Xie, Michael G. Pecht:
Contact discontinuity modeling of electromechanical switches.
- Francis G. Pascual:
Optimal test planning for the fatigue-limit model when the fatigue-limit distribution is known.
- Stefan Dilhaire, Stéphane Grauby, S. Jorez, Wilfrid Claeys:
Strain energy imaging of a power MOS transistor using speckle interferometry.
Volume 53, Number 3, September 2004
- L. Gonzalez, D. Garcia, B. Galvan:
An intrinsic order criterion to evaluate large, complex fault trees.
- A. N. Das, D. Acharya:
Age replacement of components during IFR delay time.
- R. Romera, José E. Valdés, Rómulo I. Zequeira:
Active-redundancy allocation in systems.
- G. Latif-Shabgahi, Julian M. Bass, Stuart Bennett:
A taxonomy for software voting algorithms used in safety-critical systems.
- S. C. Cheung, Samuel T. Chanson, Zhendong Xu:
Applying generic timing tests for distributed multimedia software systems.
- Michele Favalli, Cecilia Metra:
TMR voting in the presence of crosstalk faults at the voter inputs.
- N. Balakrishnan, H. K. T. Ng, N. Kannan:
Goodness-of-fit tests based on spacings for progressively type-II censored data from a general location-scale distribution.
- B. Senoglu, B. Surucu:
Goodness-of-fit tests based on Kullback-Leibler information.
- Jinsheng Huang, Ming J. Zuo:
Dominant multi-state systems.
- David W. Coit, Tongdan Jin, Naruemon Wattanapongsakorn:
System optimization with component reliability estimation uncertainty: a multi-criteria approach.
- Yi-Kuei Lin:
Reliability of a stochastic-flow network with unreliable branches & nodes, under budget constraints.
- Evans Gouno, A. Sen, N. Balakrishnan:
Optimal step-stress test under progressive type-I censoring.
- Gregory Levitin:
Consecutive k-out-of-r-from-n system with multiple failure criteria.
- Nozer D. Singpurwalla, Chung-Wai Kong:
Specifying interdependence in networked systems.
- Naruemon Wattanapongsakorn, S. P. Levitan:
Reliability optimization models for embedded systems with multiple applications.
- Yun-Chia Liang, Alice E. Smith:
An ant colony optimization algorithm for the redundancy allocation problem (RAP).
- Marzio Marseguerra, Enrico Zio, Luca Podofillini:
Optimal reliability/availability of uncertain systems via multi-objective genetic algorithms.
- Shey-Huei Sheu, Yu-Hung Chien:
Minimizing cost-functions related to both burn-in and field-operation under a generalized model.
- Georgia-Ann Klutke, Peter C. Kiessler, M. A. Wortman:
Volume 53, Number 4, December 2004
Last update Sat May 18 17:51:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- S. Goldberg, Shambhu J. Upadhyaya, W. Kent Fuchs:
Recovery schemes for mesh arrays utilizing dedicated spares.
- Yuan Lin Zhang:
An optimal replacement policy for a three-state repairable system with a monotone process model.
- Frédéric Vanderhaegen, David Jouglet, Sylvain Piechowiak:
Human-reliability analysis of cooperative redundancy to support diagnosis.
- Sherif M. Yacoub, Bojan Cukic, Hany H. Ammar:
A scenario-based reliability analysis approach for component-based software.
- Seung Min Lee, Chong Hyung Lee, Dong Ho Park:
Sequential capacity determination of subnetworks in network performance analysis.
- Jun Zhao, Fred J. Meyer, Nohpill Park, Fabrizio Lombardi:
Sequential diagnosis of processor array systems.
- Yong Ou, Joanne Bechta Dugan:
Modular solution of dynamic multi-phase systems.
- Andrea Bondavalli, Silvano Chiaradonna, Felicita Di Giandomenico, Ivan Mura:
Dependability modeling and evaluation of multiple-phased systems using DEEM.
- Amos E. Gera:
Combined k-out-of-n: G, and consecutive kc-out-of-n: G systems.
- S. Soni, S. Narasimhan, L. J. LeBlanc:
Telecommunication access network design with reliability constraints.
- Daniel Berleant, Jianzhong Zhang:
Bounding the times to failure of 2-component systems.
- Yefim Haim Michlin, B. Sedan, Dov Ingman:
Reliability improvement of Internet web servers through statistical process control.
- Nong Ye, Qiang Chen, C. M. Borror:
EWMA forecast of normal system activity for computer intrusion detection.
- Suprasad V. Amari, Hoang Pham, G. Dill:
Optimal design of k-out-of-n: G subsystems subjected to imperfect fault-coverage.