Volume 22, Number 1, January 1996 Special Section-Best Papers of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 1994
Volume 22, Number 2, February 1996 Regular Papers
- Kate Finney:
Mathematical Notation in Formal Specification: Too Difficult for the Masses?
Volume 22, Number 3, March 1996
Volume 22, Number 4, April 1996
Volume 22, Number 5, May 1996
Volume 22, Number 6, June 1996 Special Section Best Papers of the 17th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE-17)
- David Notkin, D. Ross Jeffery:
Guest Editorial: Introduction to the Special Section Best Papers of the 17th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE-17).
- Mats Per Erik Heimdahl, Nancy G. Leveson:
Completeness and Consistency in Hierarchical State-Based Requirements.
- Mark A. Ardis, John A. Chaves, Lalita Jategaonkar Jagadeesan, Peter Mataga, Carlos Puchol, Mark G. Staskauskas, James Von Olnhausen:
A Framework for Evaluating Specification Methods for Reactive Systems Experience Report.
- Richard N. Taylor, Nenad Medvidovic, Kenneth M. Anderson, E. James Whitehead Jr., Jason E. Robbins, Kari A. Nies, Peyman Oreizy, Deborah L. Dubrow:
A Component- and Message-Based Architectural Style for GUI Software.
Volume 22, Number 7, July 1996 Special Section Best Papers of the 1996 International Symposium On Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA'96)
Volume 22, Number 8, August 1996 Regular Papers
Volume 22, Number 9, September 1996 Special Section-Best Papers of the Sixth International Workshop on Petri Nets and Performance Models (PNPM'95)
- Martin P. Ward:
Derivation of Data Intensive Algorithms by Formal Transformation: The Schnorr-Waite Graph Marking Algorithm.
- Tom Adams:
Total Variance Approach to Software Reliability-Estimation.
Volume 22, Number 10, October 1996 Regular Papers
- Eugenio Battiston, Fiorella de Cindio, Giancarlo Mauri:
Modular Algebraic Nets to Specify Concurrent Systems.
- Katrina Maxwell, Luk Van Wassenhove, Soumitra Dutta:
Software Development Productivity of European Space, Military, and Industrial Applications.
- Nicholas J. Puketza, Kui Zhang, Mandy Chung, Biswanath Mukherjee, Ronald A. Olsson:
A Methodology for Testing Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Filomena Ferrucci, Genoveffa Tortora, Maurizio Tucci, Giuliana Vitiello:
Semantics-Based Inference Algorithms for Adaptive Visual Environments.
- Victor R. Basili, Lionel C. Briand, Walcélio L. Melo:
A Validation of Object-Oriented Design Metrics as Quality Indicators.
- F. Warren Burton:
Guaranteeing Good Memory Bound for Parallel Programs.
Volume 22, Number 11, November 1996 Regular Papers
Volume 22, Number 12, December 1996 Regular Papers
Last update Mon May 20 18:39:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page