Volume 26, Number 1, January 2000
Volume 26, Number 2, February 2000
Volume 26, Number 3, March 2000 Architecture-Independent Languages and Software Tools for Parallel Processing
- Domenico Talia, Pradip K. Srimani, Mehdi Jazayeri:
Guest Editor's Introduction: Special Issues on Architecture-Independent Languages and Software tools for Parallel Processing.
- Bradford L. Chamberlain, Sung-Eun Choi, E. Christopher Lewis, Calvin Lin, Lawrence Snyder, Derrick Weathersby:
ZPL: A Machine Independent Programming Language for Parallel Computers.
- Scott B. Baden, Stephen J. Fink:
A Programming Methodology for Dual-Tier Multicomputers.
- Thomas Bräunl:
Parallaxis-III: Architecture-Independent Data Parallel Processing.
- Junjie Gu, Zhiyuan Li:
Efficient Interprocedural Array Data-Flow Analysis for Automatic Program Parallelization.
- Alessandro Marongiu, Paolo Palazzari:
Automatic Mapping of System of N-Dimensional Affine Precurrence Equations (SARE) onto Distributed Memory Parallel Systems.
- Sergei Gorlatch:
Toward Formally-Based Design of Message Passing Programs.
Volume 26, Number 4, April 2000 Architecture-Independent Languages and Software Tools for Parallel Processing
Volume 26, Number 5, May 2000 Architecture-Independent Languages and Software Tools for Parallel Processing
Fifth International Conference on Software Reuse
Volume 26, Number 6, June 2000
Volume 26, Number 7, July 2000 Formal Methods for Object Systems
Volume 26, Number 8, August 2000 Special Section on the 1999 Formal Methods Conference (FM '99)
Volume 26, Number 9, September 2000 Current Trends in Exception Handling
- Tom Chávez:
A Decision-Analytic Stopping Rule for Validation of Commercial Software Systems.
Volume 26, Number 10, October 2000 Current Trends in Exception Handling (Part II)
- José Javier Dolado:
A Validation of the Component-Based Method for Software Size Estimation.
Volume 26, Number 11, November 2000 Workshop on Software and Performance - Part I
- Albert Mo Kim Cheng, Paul C. Clements, C. Murray Woodside:
Guest Editors' Introduction-Workshop on Software and Performance.
- Vikram S. Adve, Rajive Bagrodia, James C. Browne, Ewa Deelman, Aditya Dube, Elias N. Houstis, John R. Rice, Rizos Sakellariou, David Sundaram-Stukel, Patricia J. Teller, Mary K. Vernon:
POEMS: End-to-End Performance Design of Large Parallel Adaptive Computational Systems.
- Dorina C. Petriu, Christiane Shousha, Anant Jalnapurkar:
Architecture-Based Performance Analysis Applied to a Telecommunication System.
- Daniel A. Menascé, Hassan Gomaa:
A Method for Design and Performance Modeling of Client/Server Systems.
- Sridhar Ramesh, Harry G. Perros:
A Multilayer Client-Server Queueing Network Model with Synchronous and Asynchronous Messages.
Volume 26, Number 12, December 2000 Workshop on Software and Performance - Part II
Last update Thu May 23 19:42:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page