Volume 27, Number 1, January 1997
- Ryo Sato, Herbert Prähofer:
A discrete event system model of business system-a systems theoretic foundation for information systems analysis. I.
- Ryo Sato:
Meaning of dataflow diagram and entity life history-a systems theoretic foundation for information systems analysis. II.
- Oded Maimon, Mark Last:
Information-efficient control of discrete event stochastic systems.
- Jie Yang, Yangsheng Xu, C. S. Chen:
Human action learning via hidden Markov model.
- Young-Dal Kim, Hyung Lee-Kwang:
High speed flexible fuzzy hardware for fuzzy information processing.
- Stephen T. C. Wong:
Coping with conflict in cooperative knowledge-based systems.
- Enrique Teruel, José Manuel Colom, Manuel Silva:
Choice-free Petri nets: a model for deterministic concurrent systems with bulk services and arrivals.
- A. C. Cem Say, Selahattin Kuru:
Postdiction using reverse qualitative simulation.
- Dale J. Fixsen, Ronald P. S. Mahler:
The modified Dempster-Shafer approach to classification.
- Upendra Belhe, Andrew Kusiak:
Dynamic scheduling of design activities with resource constraints.
- Keith Kastella:
Discrimination gain to optimize detection and classification.
- Tae H. Cho, Bernard P. Zeigler:
Simulation of intelligent hierarchical flexible manufacturing: batch job routing in operation overlapping.
- Gloria Bordogna, Mario Fedrizzi, Gabriella Pasi:
A linguistic modeling of consensus in group decision making based on OWA operators.
Volume 27, Number 2, March 1997
- Aaron J. Shenhar, Zeev Bonen:
The new taxonomy of systems: toward an adaptive systems engineering framework.
- Dan Braha, Oded Maimon:
The design process: properties, paradigms, and structure.
- Gautam Biswas, Ravi Kapadia, Xudong Yu:
Combined qualitative-quantitative steady-state diagnosis of continuous-valued systems.
- Thomas J. Crowe, Jose Pablo Nuno:
A fuzzy parametrical forward- and backward-chained two-dimensional attribute decision model.
- Yili Liu:
Queueing network modeling of human performance of concurrent spatial and verbal tasks.
- D. Janaki Ram, N. Vivekananda, C. Srinivas Rao, N. Krishna Mohan:
Constraint meta-object: a new object model for distributed collaborative designing.
- Yu-Te Wu, Robert J. Sclabassi:
Identification of nonlinear systems using random amplitude Poisson distributed input functions.
- Hanqiu Sun:
A relation-based model for animating adaptive behavior in dynamic environments.
- George Baciu, H. K. Kesavan:
From particle-mass to multibody systems: graph-theoretic modeling.
- Edward A. Billard:
Stabilizing distributed queuing systems using feedback based on diversity.
- J. E. Korteling, W. van der Borg:
Partial camera automation in an unmanned air vehicle.
Volume 27, Number 3, May 1997
- Patricia M. Jones, Christopher A. Jasek:
Intelligent support for activity management (ISAM): an architecture to support distributed supervisory control.
- Elliot E. Entin, Daniel Serfaty:
Sequential revision of belief: an application to complex decision making situations.
- Asaf Degani, Earl L. Wiener:
Procedures in complex systems: the airline cockpit.
- Yan Xiao, Paul Milgram, D. John Doyle:
Planning behavior and its functional role in interactions with complex systems.
- Pietro Carlo Cacciabue:
A methodology of human factors analysis for systems engineering: theory and applications.
- John Murray, Yili Liu:
Hortatory operations in highway traffic management.
- Lisanne Bainbridge:
The change in concepts needed to account for human behavior in complex dynamic tasks.
- Philip J. Smith, C. Elaine McCoy, Charles Layton:
Brittleness in the design of cooperative problem-solving systems: the effects on user performance.
- Alan R. Chappell, Edward G. Crowther, Christine M. Mitchell, T. Govindaraj:
The VNAV Tutor: addressing a mode awareness difficulty for pilots of glass cockpit aircraft.
Volume 27, Number 4, July 1997
- William B. Rouse, Kenneth R. Boff, Beverly G. Sutley Thomas:
Assessing cost/benefits of research and development investments.
- Diane M. Litynski, Martha Grabowski, William A. Wallace:
The relationship between three-dimensional imaging and group decision making: an exploratory study.
- Enrique F. Castillo, José Manuel Gutiérrez, Ali S. Hadi:
Sensitivity analysis in discrete Bayesian networks.
- R. Wylie, M. S. Kamel:
Model transformations in simulation and planning: behavior preserving model simplifications.
- Bing Liu:
Route finding by using knowledge about the road network.
- Paul Helman, Jessie Bhangoo:
A statistically based system for prioritizing information exploration under uncertainty.
- Raj S. Mitra, Anupam Basu:
Knowledge representation in MICKEY: an expert system for designing microprocessor-based systems.
- John R. Wagner, John F. Keane:
A strategy to verify chassis controller software-dynamics, hardware, and automation.
- K. Preston White, Tonya L. Hutson, Thomas E. Hutchinson:
Modeling human eye behavior during mammographic scanning: preliminary results.
- Mehdi Mostaghimi:
Bayesian estimation of a decision using information theory.
- Shumin Zhai, Paul Milgram, Anu Rastogi:
Anisotropic human performance in six degree-of-freedom tracking: an evaluation of three-dimensional display and control interfaces.
- Kostas N. Oikonomou:
Prediction with the dynamic Bayesian gamma mixture model.
- Lars Nordmann, Hoang Pham:
Reliability of decision making in human-organizations.
Volume 27, Number 5, September 1997
- Louisa Lam, Ching Y. Suen:
Application of majority voting to pattern recognition: an analysis of its behavior and performance.
- Dennis M. Buede, Paul Girardi:
A target identification comparison of Bayesian and Dempster-Shafer multisensor fusion.
- Wei Huang, Krishnamurthy S. Raman, Kwok-Kee Wei:
Effects of group support system and task type on social influences in small groups.
- G. Santharam, P. S. Sastry:
A reinforcement learning neural network for adaptive control of Markov chains.
- Kalyan Moy Gupta, Ali R. Montazemi:
Empirical evaluation of retrieval in case-based reasoning systems using modified cosine matching function.
- Reza Langari, Liang Wang, John Yen:
Radial basis function networks, regression weights, and the expectation-maximization algorithm.
- Xiao-Jun Zeng, Madan G. Singh:
Fuzzy bounded least-squares method for the identification of linear systems.
- Dingwei Wang, Shu-Cherng Fang:
A genetics-based approach for aggregated production planning in a fuzzy environment.
- Francisco Herrera, Enrique Herrera-Viedma:
Aggregation operators for linguistic weighted information.
- Michael Heiss:
Online learning or tracking of discrete input-output maps.
- Bobby L. Shields, John A. Main, Steven W. Peterson, Alvin M. Strauss:
An anthropomorphic hand exoskeleton to prevent astronaut hand fatigue during extravehicular activities.
- Arthur L. Dexter, Mourad Benouarets:
Model-based fault diagnosis using fuzzy matching.
- Srinivasan Raghunathan:
Qualitative reasoning about approximations in quantitative modeling.
- Anitesh Barua, Suryanarayanan Ravindran, Andrew B. Whinston:
Coordination in information exchange between organizational decision units.
- Paul E. Lehner, Mir-Masood Seyed-Solorforough, Michael F. O'Connor, Stephen Sak, Theresa M. Mullin:
Cognitive biases and time stress in team decision making.
Volume 27, Number 6, November 1997
Last update Thu May 23 19:42:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michael M. Marefat, Qiang Ji:
Hierarchical Bayesian methods for recognition and extraction of 3-D shape features from CAD solid models.
- Adam X. Miao, Greg L. Zacharias, Shih-Ping Kao:
A computational situation assessment model for nuclear power plant operations.
- Giampiero E. G. Beroggi, William A. Wallace:
The effect of reasoning logics on real-time decision making.
- Angelo Alessandri, Thomas Parisini:
Nonlinear modeling of complex large-scale plants using neural networks and stochastic approximation.
- Jan Eric Larsson, Barbara Hayes-Roth, David M. Gaba:
Goals and functions of the human body: an MFM model for fault diagnosis.
- Rafael B. Fierro, Frank L. Lewis:
A framework for hybrid control design.
- Paolo Bottoni, Maria Francesca Costabile, Stefano Levialdi, Piero Mussio:
Defining visual languages for interactive computing.
- Ronald L. Small, John M. Hammer, William B. Rouse:
Comparing display symbology for an advanced air traffic control tower application.