Volume 34, Number 1, January 2004
- Maria Pia Fanti, MengChu Zhou:
Deadlock control methods in automated manufacturing systems.
- Jonathan Billington, Guy Edward Gallasch, Lars Michael Kristensen, Thomas Mailund:
Exploiting equivalence reduction and the sweep-line method for detecting terminal states.
- ZhiWu Li, MengChu Zhou:
Elementary siphons of Petri nets and their application to deadlock prevention in flexible manufacturing systems.
- Elzbieta Roszkowska:
Supervisory control for deadlock avoidance in compound processes.
- Fu-Shiung Hsieh:
Fault-tolerant deadlock avoidance algorithm for assembly processes.
- Maria Pia Fanti:
Deadlock resolution strategy for automated manufacturing systems including conjunctive resource service.
- Joaquin Ezpeleta, Laura Recalde:
A deadlock avoidance approach for nonsequential resource allocation systems.
- MuDer Jeng, Xiaolan Xie, Sheng-Luen Chung:
ERCN* merged nets for modeling degraded behavior and parallel processes in semiconductor manufacturing systems.
- Gang Xu, Zhiming Wu:
Deadlock-free scheduling strategy for automated production cell.
- Jonghun Park:
A deadlock and livelock free protocol for decentralized Internet resource coallocation.
- Ching-Torng Lin, Chen-Tung Chen:
A fuzzy-logic-based approach for new product Go/NoGo decision at the front end.
- Kwok-Wai Cheung, Kwok Ching Tsui, Jiming Liu:
Extended latent class models for collaborative recommendation.
- Jin Hou, Yuko Aoki:
A real-time interactive nonverbal communication system through semantic feature extraction as an interlingua.
- Chrysostomos D. Stylios, Petros P. Groumpos:
Modeling complex systems using fuzzy cognitive maps.
Volume 34, Number 2, March 2004
- Ali E. Abbas:
Entropy methods for adaptive utility elicitation.
- Leonard Adelman, S. L. Miller, Cedric Yeo:
Testing the effectiveness of icons for supporting distributed team decision making under time pressure.
- Giorgos Akrivas, Giorgos B. Stamou, Stefanos D. Kollias:
Semantic association of multimedia document descriptions through fuzzy relational algebra and fuzzy reasoning.
- A. Terry Bahill:
The ideal moment of inertia for a baseball or softball bat.
- Samuel W. K. Chan:
Extraction of salient textual patterns: synergy between lexical cohesion and contextual coherence.
- Lawrence E. Holloway, A. S. Khare, Yu Gong:
Computing bounds for forbidden State reachability functions for controlled Petri nets.
- JianQiang Li, Yushun Fan, MengChu Zhou:
Performance modeling and analysis of workflow.
- S. Peeta, J. W. Yu:
Adaptability of a hybrid route choice model to incorporating driver behavior dynamics under information provision.
- Raj Subbu, Arthur C. Sanderson:
Network-based distributed planning using coevolutionary agents: architecture and evaluation.
- Qianhua He, Sam Kwong, Q. Y. Hong:
Adaptation of hidden Markov models using maximum model distance algorithm.
- Keng L. Siau, Hock Chuan Chan, Kwok Kee Wei:
Effects of query complexity and learning on novice user query performance with conceptual and logical database interfaces.
- B. P.-C. Yen, O. Q. Wu:
Internet scheduling environment with market-driven agents.
Volume 34, Number 3, May 2004
- M. Diehl, Yacov Y. Haimes:
Influence diagrams with multiple objectives and tradeoff analysis.
- Gaolin Fang, Wen Gao, Debin Zhao:
Large vocabulary sign language recognition based on fuzzy decision trees.
- Marco Farina, Paolo Amato:
A fuzzy definition of "optimality" for many-criteria optimization problems.
- J. R. Hoffman, Ronald P. S. Mahler:
Multitarget miss distance via optimal assignment.
- Georgiy M. Levchuk, Yuri N. Levchuk, Candra Meirina, Krishna R. Pattipati, David L. Kleinman:
Normative design of project-based organizations-Part III: modeling congruent, robust, and adaptive organizations.
- Zhengping Ma, Deguang Cui, Peng Cheng:
Dynamic network flow model for short-term air traffic flow management.
- Rubén Medina, Mireille Garreau, Javier Toro, Jean-Louis Coatrieux, D. Jugo:
Three-dimensional reconstruction of the left ventricle from two angiographic views: an evidence combination approach.
- J. Moffat, I. Campbell:
Intelligent behavior is a partly emergent process for agents in conflict.
- Woojin Park, Don B. Chaffin, B. J. Martin:
Toward memory-based human motion simulation: development and validation of a motion modification algorithm.
- Ismael E. Arciniegas Rueda, Fabio A. Arciniegas, Mark J. Embrechts:
SVM sensitivity analysis: an application to currency crises aftermaths.
- A. Sfetsos, C. Siriopoulos:
Time series forecasting with a hybrid clustering scheme and pattern recognition.
- Yansheng Yang, Gang Feng, Junsheng Ren:
A combined backstepping and small-gain approach to robust adaptive fuzzy control for strict-feedback nonlinear systems.
- Raymond S. T. Lee:
iJADE stock advisor: an intelligent agent based stock prediction system using hybrid RBF recurrent network.
- Lorenzo-José Tardón-García, Javier Portillo-García, Carlos Alberola-López:
A novel Markovian formulation of the correspondence problem in stereo vision.
Volume 34, Number 4, July 2004
- Ellen J. Bass, Samuel T. Ernst-Fortin, R. L. Small, J. Hogans:
Architecture and development environment of a knowledge-based monitor that facilitate incremental knowledge-base development.
- F. Y. Chen, H. Yan, Li Yao:
A newsvendor pricing game.
- François Delmotte, Philippe Smets:
Target identification based on the transferable belief model interpretation of dempster-shafer model.
- Stephen R. Gulliver, George Ghinea:
Stars in their eyes: what eye-tracking reveals about multimedia perceptual quality.
- Geoffrey S. Hubona, Gregory W. Shirah, D. K. Jennings:
The effects of cast shadows and stereopsis on performing computer-generated spatial tasks.
- A. T. Langewisch, F. Fred Choobineh:
Mean and variance bounds and propagation for ill-specified random variables.
- Kevin W. Li, Keith W. Hipel, D. Marc Kilgour, Liping Fang:
Preference uncertainty in the graph model for conflict resolution.
- Hanan Luss, Richard T. Wong:
Survivable telecommunications network design under different types of failures.
- Katya Rodríguez-Vázquez, Carlos M. Fonseca, Philip J. Fleming:
'Identifying the structure of nonlinear dynamic systems using multiobjective genetic programming.
- Maria Virvou, Katerina Kabassi:
Adapting the human plausible reasoning theory to a graphical user interface.
- Mustafa Nazmi Kaynak, Qi Zhi, Adrian David Cheok, Kuntal Sengupta, Jian Zhang, Chi Chung Ko:
Analysis of lip geometric features for audio-visual speech recognition.
- Zidong Wang, Daniel W. C. Ho, Xiaohui Liu:
A note on the robust stability of uncertain stochastic fuzzy systems with time-delays.
Volume 34, Number 5, September 2004
- Jiannong Cao, Xinyu Feng, Jian Lu, Henry C. B. Chan, Sajal K. Das:
Reliable message delivery for mobile agents: push or pull?
- Shin-Hang Ho, Shinn-Ying Ho, Li-Sun Shu:
OSA: orthogonal simulated annealing algorithm and its application to designing mixed H/sub 2//H/sub /spl infin// optimal controllers.
- K. S. Park:
Mathematical programming models for characterizing dominance and potential optimality when multicriteria alternative values and weights are simultaneously incomplete.
- Shinsuk Park, Thomas B. Sheridan:
Enhanced human-machine interface in braking.
- Philippe Sardain, Guy Bessonnet:
Forces acting on a biped robot. Center of pressure-zero moment point.
- Philippe Sardain, Guy Bessonnet:
Zero moment point-measurements from a human walker wearing robot feet as shoes.
- F. S. Smith, Qiang Shen:
Fault identification through the combination of symbolic conflict recognition and Markov chain-aided belief revision.
- Haiying Tu, Yuri N. Levchuk, Krishna R. Pattipati:
Robust action strategies to induce desired effects.
- Jianming Shi, Hiroshi Inoue:
Convex maximization on a convex set with fuzzy constraints.
Volume 34, Number 6, November 2004
Last update Fri May 24 20:58:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- M. M. Dierks, C. K. Christian, E. M. Roth, Thomas B. Sheridan:
Healthcare safety: the impact of Disabling "safety" protocols.
- Stephanie A. Guerlain, Kristen Brook Green, Marcel C. LaFollette, T. C. Mersch, B. A. Mitchell, G. R. Poole, J. Forrest Calland, Jianhong Lv, E. G. Chekan:
Improving surgical pattern recognition through repetitive viewing of video clips.
- Brian Hazlehurst, Carmit K. McMullen, Paul N. Gorman:
Getting the right tools for the job: distributed planning in cardiac surgery.
- H. A. Klein, A. R. Meininger:
Self management of medication and Diabetes: cognitive control.
- Christopher P. Nemeth, Richard I. Cook, Michael F. O'Connor, P. Allan Klock:
Using cognitive artifacts to understand distributed cognition.
- Mark Nunnally, Christopher P. Nemeth, V. Brunetti, Richard I. Cook:
Lost in menuspace: user interactions with complex medical devices.
- Anne-Sophie Nyssen:
Integrating cognitive and collective aspects of work in evaluating technology.
- Emily S. Patterson, Richard I. Cook, David D. Woods, Marta L. Render:
Examining the complexity behind a medication error: generic patterns in communication.
- Michelle L. Rogers, Richard I. Cook, Robert Bower, Mark Molloy, Marta L. Render:
Barriers to implementing wrong site surgery guidelines: a cognitive work analysis.
- F. Jacob Seagull, Yan Xiao, Cheryl L. Plasters:
Information accuracy and sampling effort: a field study of surgical scheduling coordination.
- Yan Xiao, F. Jacob Seagull, Fe Nieves-Khouw, Nancy Barczak, Sherry Perkins:
Organizational-historical analysis of the "failure to respond to alarm" problems.