Volume 31, Number 1, February 2001
- Robert G. Reynolds, Shinin Zhu:
Knowledge-based function optimization using fuzzy cultural algorithms with evolutionary programming.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Determining equivalent values for possibilistic variables.
- Bin-Da Liu, Chuen-Yau Chen, Ju-Ying Tsao:
Design of adaptive fuzzy logic controller based on linguistic-hedge concepts and genetic algorithms.
- João Miguel da Costa Sousa, Uzay Kaymak:
Model predictive control using fuzzy decision functions.
- Kuang-Yow Lian, Tung-Sheng Chiang, Chian-Song Chiu, Peter Liu:
Synthesis of fuzzy model-based designs to synchronization and secure communications for chaotic systems.
- Gin-Der Wu, Chin-Teng Lin:
A recurrent neural fuzzy network for word boundary detection in variable noise-level environments.
- Wai Sum Tang, Jun Wang:
A recurrent neural network for minimum infinity-norm kinematic control of redundant manipulators with an improved problem formulation and reduced architecture complexity.
- Witold Pedrycz, George Vukovich:
Abstraction and specialization of information granules.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Yih-Jen Horng, Chia-Hoang Lee:
Document retrieval using fuzzy-valued concept networks.
- Yingquan Wu, Stella N. Batalama:
Improved one-shot learning for feedforward associative memories with application to composite pattern association.
- Hanqi Zhuang, Xiaomin Wu:
Membership function modification of fuzzy logic controllers with histogram equalization.
- Euntai Kim, Dongyon Kim:
Stability analysis and synthesis for an affine fuzzy system via LMI and ILMI: discrete case.
- Wei-Yen Wang, Yih-Guang Leu, Chen-Chien J. Hsu:
Robust adaptive fuzzy-neural control of nonlinear dynamical systems using generalized projection update law and variable structure controller.
- Youshen Xia, Jun Wang:
A dual neural network for kinematic control of redundant robot manipulators.
- Luya Li, William A. Gruver, Qixian Zhang, Zongxu Yang:
Kinematic control of redundant robots and the motion optimizability measure.
- Mark Last, Yaron Klein, Abraham Kandel:
Knowledge discovery in time series databases.
Volume 31, Number 2, April 2001
- D. L. Young, Chi-Sang Poon:
A Hebbian feedback covariance learning paradigm for self-tuning optimal control.
- Vincenzo Caglioti:
An entropic criterion for minimum uncertainty sensing in recognition and localization. I. Theoretical and conceptual aspects.
- Vincenzo Caglioti:
An entropic criterion for minimum uncertainty sensing in recognition and localization. II. A case study on directional distance measurements.
- Xizhao Wang, Daniel S. Yeung, Eric C. C. Tsang:
A comparative study on heuristic algorithms for generating fuzzy decision trees.
- Francisco Herrera, Luis Martínez:
A model based on linguistic 2-tuples for dealing with multigranular hierarchical linguistic contexts in multi-expert decision-making.
- Allan Tucker, Stephen Swift, Xiaohui Liu:
Variable grouping in multivariate time series via correlation.
- S. Hennequin, Dimitri Lefebvre, Abdellah El Moudni:
Fuzzy multimodel of timed Petri nets.
- Ilya Shmulevich, Moncef Gabbouj, Jaakko Astola:
Complexity of the consistency problem for certain Post classes.
- Pei-Yin Chen, Jer-Min Jou:
An efficient blocking-matching algorithm based on fuzzy reasoning.
- M. Feng, Chris J. Harris:
Piecewise Lyapunov stability conditions of fuzzy systems.
- George K. I. Mann, Bao-Gang Hu, Ray G. Gosine:
Two-level tuning of fuzzy PID controllers.
- Chen Weitian:
Sufficient conditions on fuzzy logic controllers as universal approximators.
Volume 31, Number 3, June 2001
- B. John Oommen, M. Agache:
Continuous and discretized pursuit learning schemes: various algorithms and their comparison.
- Andrea Bonarini, Claudio Bonacina, Matteo Matteucci:
An approach to the design of reinforcement functions in real world, agent-based applications.
- Simon X. Yang, Max Q.-H. Meng:
Neural network approaches to dynamic collision-free trajectory generation.
- V. G. Ivancevic, M. Snoswell:
Fuzzy-stochastic functor machine for general humanoid-robot dynamics.
- Ya-Chen Hsu, Guanrong Chen, Han-Xiong Li:
A fuzzy adaptive variable structure controller with applications to robot manipulators.
- Warren E. Dixon, Darren M. Dawson, Erkan Zergeroglu, Aman Behal:
Adaptive tracking control of a wheeled mobile robot via an uncalibrated camera system.
- Kazuo Kiguchi, Shingo Kariya, Keigo Watanabe, Kiyotaka Izumi, Toshio Fukuda:
An exoskeletal robot for human elbow motion support-sensor fusion, adaptation, and control.
- Kotaro Hirasawa, Jinglu Hu, Junichi Murata, Chunzhi Jin:
A new control method of nonlinear systems based on impulse responses of universal learning networks.
- JungHyun Han, Inho Han, Eunseok Lee, Juneho Yi:
Manufacturing feature recognition toward integration with process planning.
- Daniel Ramot, Ron Milo, Menahem Friedman, Abraham Kandel:
On fuzzy correlations.
- Debrup Chakraborty, Nikhil R. Pal:
Integrated feature analysis and fuzzy rule-based system identification in a neuro-fuzzy paradigm.
- Ju Jia Zou, Hong Yan:
Skeletonization of ribbon-like shapes based on regularity and singularity analyses.
- Vicente Cerverón, Francesc J. Ferri:
Another move toward the minimum consistent subset: a tabu search approach to the condensed nearest neighbor rule.
- Raymond S. T. Lee, James N. K. Liu:
An elastic contour matching model for tropical cyclone pattern recognition.
- A. Gonzalez, R. Perez:
Selection of relevant features in a fuzzy genetic learning algorithm.
- Hahn-Ming Lee, Chih-Ming Chen, Jyh-Ming Chen, Yu-Lu Jou:
An efficient fuzzy classifier with feature selection based on fuzzy entropy.
- P. Molnár, Jens Starke:
Control of distributed autonomous robotic systems using principles of pattern formation in nature and pedestrian behavior.
- Yuru Zhang, William A. Gruver, Jianjun Li, Qixian Zhang:
Classification of grasps by robot hands.
- Andon V. Topalov, Okyay Kaynak:
Online learning in adaptive neurocontrol schemes with a sliding mode algorithm.
- Yong-Jae Kim, Jong-Hwan Kim, Dong-Soo Kwon:
Evolutionary programming-based univector field navigation method for past mobile robots.
- Masatoshi Sakawa, Katsuhiro Yauchi:
An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective nonconvex programming problems with fuzzy numbers through coevolutionary genetic algorithms.
- Chi-Hsu Wang, Han-Leih Liu, Chin-Teng Lin:
Dynamic optimal learning rates of a certain class of fuzzy neural networks and its applications with genetic algorithm.
Volume 31, Number 4, August 2001
- K. Patipati, Lawrence O. Hall:
SMCB goes all electronic.
- Chang-Yun Seong, Bernard Widrow:
Neural dynamic optimization for control systems. I. Background.
- Chang-Yun Seong, Bernard Widrow:
Neural dynamic optimization for control systems.II. Theory.
- Chang-Yun Seong, Bernard Widrow:
Neural dynamic optimization for control systems.III. Applications.
- Dimitri A. Chernyak, Lawrence W. Stark:
Top-down guided eye movements.
- Gary G. Yen, Phayung Meesad:
An effective neuro-fuzzy paradigm for machinery condition health monitoring.
- Kay Chen Tan, Tong Heng Lee, D. Khoo, Eik Fun Khor:
A multiobjective evolutionary algorithm toolbox for computer-aided multiobjective optimization.
- Zhi-Qiang Liu, Leonard T. Bruton, James C. Bezdek, James M. Keller, Sandy Dance, N. R. Bartley, Cishen Zhang:
Dynamic image sequence analysis using fuzzy measures.
- Pascal Matsakis, James M. Keller, Laurent Wendling, Jonathon Marjamaa, Ozy Sjahputera:
Linguistic description of relative positions in images.
- Min C. Shin, Dmitry B. Goldgof, Kevin W. Bowyer, Savvas Nikiforou:
Comparison of edge detection algorithms using a structure from motion task.
- Wen-Han Qian, Hong Qiao, S. K. Tso:
Synthesizing two-fingered grippers for positioning and identifying objects.
- K. Suzanne Barber, Tse-Hsin Liu, Srini Ramaswamy:
Conflict detection during plan integration for multi-agent systems.
- W. Malina:
Two-parameter Fisher criterion.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya:
Detection of weak chaos in infant respiration.
- V. Lashkia, S. Aleshin:
Test feature classifiers: performance and applications.
- M. A. Wani:
SAFARI: a structured approach for automatic rule.
- Witold Pedrycz, Kaoru Hirota, Salvatore Sessa:
A decomposition of fuzzy relations.
- Ming-Da Wu, Chuen-Tsai Sun:
Comments on 'Constraining the optimization of a fuzzy logic controller'.
Volume 31, Number 5, October 2001
- Aleix M. Martínez, Jordi Vitrià:
Clustering in image space for place recognition and visual annotations for human-robot interaction.
- J. A. Ruiz Vargas, Elder Moreira Hemerly:
Adaptive observers for unknown general nonlinear systems.
- Gian Luca Foresti:
Visual inspection of sea bottom structures by an autonomous underwater vehicle.
- Shinn-Ying Ho, Hui-Ling Huang:
Facial modeling from an uncalibrated face image using flexible generic parameterized facial models.
- Young Lee, James M. Tien:
Strategic parameter-driven routing models for multidestination traffic in telecommunication networks.
- Andrés Pomi, Eduardo Mizraji:
A cognitive architecture that solves a problem stated by Minsky.
- Richard J. Hathaway, James C. Bezdek:
Fuzzy c-means clustering of incomplete data.
- Nikhil R. Pal, Sukumar Chakraborty:
Fuzzy rule extraction from ID3-type decision trees for real data.
- János Abonyi, Robert Babuska, Ferenc Szeifert:
Fuzzy modeling with multivariate membership functions: gray-box identification and control design.
- Hong Yan:
Fuzzy curve-tracing algorithm.
- Min-You Chen, Derek A. Linkens:
A systematic neuro-fuzzy modeling framework with application to material property prediction.
- Hermann Kaindl, Gerhard Kainz, Klaus Radda:
Asymmetry in search.
- Spyros G. Tzafestas, Konstantinos C. Zikidis:
NeuroFAST: on-line neuro-fuzzy ART-based structure and parameter learning TSK model.
- Shu-Guang Cao, Neville W. Rees, Gang Feng:
H∞ control of uncertain dynamical fuzzy discrete-time systems.
- Lei Xu, Irwin King:
A PCA approach for fast retrieval of structural patterns in attributed graphs.
- Ping Sheng Huang:
Automatic gait recognition via statistical approaches for extended template features.
- Jian-Bo Yang:
GA-based discrete dynamic programming approach for scheduling in FMS environments.
- Yong-Yan Cho, J. Lam:
A computational method for simultaneous LQ optimal control design via piecewise constant output feedback.
- Sei-Wang Chen, Shui-Cheng Lin, Kuo-En Chang:
Attributed concept maps: fuzzy integration and fuzzy matching.
Volume 31, Number 6, December 2001
Last update Wed May 22 19:10:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kazuo Tanaka, M. Iwasaki, Hua O. Wang:
Switching control of an R/C hovercraft: stabilization and smooth switching.
- Jiann-Liang Chen:
Resource allocation for cellular data services using multiagent schemes.
- Jasmine Banks, Mohammed Bennamoun:
Reliability analysis of the rank transform for stereo matching.
- Arijit Laha, Nikhil R. Pal:
Some novel classifiers designed using prototypes extracted by a new scheme based on self-organizing feature map.
- Chi-Cheng Cheng, Wen-Hsiung Hsieh:
The fuzzy crystallization algorithm: a new approach to complex systems modeling.
- Nikola K. Kasabov:
Evolving fuzzy neural networks for supervised/unsupervised online knowledge-based learning.
- Seung-Ik Lee, Sung-Bae Cho:
Emergent behaviors of a fuzzy sensory-motor controller evolved by genetic algorithm.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Tao-Hsing Chang:
Finding multiple possible critical paths using fuzzy PERT.
- Wei Li, X. G. Chang, Jay A. Farrell, Friedrich M. Wahl:
Design of an enhanced hybrid fuzzy P+ID controller for a mechanical manipulator.