Volume 28, Number 1, February 1998
- Lotfi A. Zadeh:
Maximizing sets and fuzzy Markoff algorithms.
- Herman E. Koenig, John E. Cantlon:
Quantitative industrial ecology.
- Samir Khuller, Ehud Rivlin, Azriel Rosenfeld:
Graphbots: cooperative motion planning in discrete spaces.
- Luis O. Jimenez, David A. Landgrebe:
Supervised classification in high-dimensional space: geometrical, statistical, and asymptotical properties of multivariate data.
- Ronald R. Yager:
On the construction of hierarchical fuzzy systems models.
- James C. Bezdek, Thomas Reichherzer, Sok Gek Lim, Yianni Attikiouzel:
Multiple-prototype classifier design.
- A. Terry Bahill, Mack W. Alford, K. Bharathan, John R. Clymer, Douglas L. Dean, Jeremy Duke, Greg Hill, Edward V. LaBudde, Eric J. Taipale, A. Wayne Wymore:
The design-methods comparison project.
- Craig W. Kirkwood:
Recursive calculation of probability distributions for sequential decision analysis models.
- Donald Leitch, Penelope Probert:
New techniques for genetic development of a class of fuzzy controllers.
- Masanori Sugimoto, Koichi Hori, Setsuo Ohsuga:
A system for visualizing the viewpoints of information and its application to intelligent activity support.
- MengChu Zhou, Edward Twiss:
Design of industrial automated systems via relay ladder logic programming and Petri nets.
- Allen L. Barker, Donald E. Brown, Worthy N. Martin:
Static data association with a terrain-based prior density.
- Gary Klein, Steve Wolf:
The role of leverage points in option generation.
- Ludmila I. Kuncheva, James C. Bezdek:
Nearest prototype classification: clustering, genetic algorithms, or random search?
- Magne Setnes, Robert Babuska, Henk B. Verbruggen:
Rule-based modeling: precision and transparency.
Volume 28, Number 2, May 1998
- Andras Pete, Krishna R. Pattipati, David L. Kleinman, Yuri N. Levchuk:
An overview of decision networks and organizations.
- Shouhong Wang, Norman P. Archer:
A neural network based fuzzy set model for organizational decision making.
- Tiehua Cao, Arthur C. Sanderson:
AND/OR net representation for robotic task sequence planning.
- Gautam Biswas, Jerry B. Weinberg, Douglas H. Fisher:
ITERATE: a conceptual clustering algorithm for data mining.
- Jian-Qin Chen, Yu-Geng Xi:
Nonlinear system modeling by competitive learning and adaptive fuzzy inference system.
- Medhat A. Moussa, Mohamed S. Kamel:
An experimental approach to robotic grasping using a connectionist architecture and generic grasping functions.
- Paulo J. Costa Branco, Joaquim António Fraga Gonçalves Dente:
An experiment in automatic modeling an electrical drive system using fuzzy logic.
- Lalla Merieme Zouhal, Thierry Denoeux:
An evidence-theoretic k-NN rule with parameter optimization.
- Norean Radke-Sharpe, K. Preston White Jr.:
The role of qualitative knowledge in the formulation of compartmental models.
- Jianguo Chen, Nirwan Ansari:
Adaptive fusion of correlated local decisions.
- Shigeo Abe, Ruck Thawonmas, Yoshiki Kobayashi:
Feature selection by analyzing class regions approximated by ellipsoids.
- Weiqi Li, Milam Aiken:
Inductive learning from preclassified training examples: an empirical study.
- LiMin Fu:
Quantizability and learning complexity in multilayer neural networks.
- Chih-Shyang Chang, Arbee L. P. Chen:
Supporting conceptual and neighborhood queries on the World Wide Web.
Volume 28, Number 3, August 1998
- William B. Rouse, Beverly G. Sutley Thomas, Kenneth R. Boff:
Knowledge maps for knowledge mining: application to R&D/technology management.
- Norman Alm, John L. Arnott:
Computer-assisted conversation for nonvocal people using prestored texts.
- Kazuo Tanaka, Takahiro Kosaki, Hua O. Wang:
Backing control problem of a mobile robot with multiple trailers: fuzzy modeling and LMI-based design.
- Lionel Jouffe:
Fuzzy inference system learning by reinforcement methods.
- Antonio C. Capelo, Liliana Ironi, Stefania Tentoni:
Automated mathematical modeling from experimental data: an application to material science.
- Suleiman Barada, Harpreet Singh:
Generating optimal adaptive fuzzy-neural models of dynamical systems with applications to control.
- Hisao Ishibuchi, Tadahiko Murata:
A multi-objective genetic local search algorithm and its application to flowshop scheduling.
- Yoshikane Takahashi:
A mathematical framework for solving dynamic optimization problems with adaptive networks.
- Janet M. Twomey, Alice E. Smith:
Bias and variance of validation methods for function approximation neural networks under conditions of sparse data.
- Mojdeh Shakeri, Krishna R. Pattipati, Vijay V. Raghavan, Ann Patterson-Hine:
Optimal and near-optimal algorithms for multiple fault diagnosis with unreliable tests.
- Bart Kosko:
Global stability of generalized additive fuzzy systems.
- Abbas K. Zaidi, Alexander H. Levis:
On generating distributed intelligence systems architectures using genetic algorithms.
- Shraga Shoval, Johann Borenstein, Yoram Koren:
Auditory guidance with the Navbelt-a computerized travel aid for the blind.
- Jing Jun Zhang, You Fang Lu, Bin Wang:
A nonrecursive Newton-Euler formulation for the parallel computation of manipulator inverse dynamics.
- Ching-Hung Wang, Tzung-Pei Hong, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Chih-Mao Liao:
Automatically integrating multiple rule sets in a distributed-knowledge environment.
- Ding-An Chiang, Nancy P. Lin, Chien-Chou Shih:
Matching strengths of answers in fuzzy relational databases.
- Jing Peng, Bir Bhanu:
Delayed reinforcement learning for adaptive image segmentation and feature extraction.
- Lin Yuan, H. K. Kesavan:
Minimum entropy and information measure.
- Dingwei Wang, Shu-Cherng Fang, Thom J. Hodgson:
A fuzzy due-date bargainer for the make-to-order manufacturing systems.
Volume 28, Number 4, November 1998
Last update Sat May 18 21:00:35 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page