Volume 10, Number 1, March 2011
- Arthur G. Money, Lorna Lines, Senaka Fernando, Anthony D. Elliman:
e-Government online forms: design guidelines for older adults in Europe.
- Jinjuan Feng, Shaojian Zhu, Ruimin Hu, Andrew Sears:
Speech-based navigation and error correction: a comprehensive comparison of two solutions.
- Markel Vigo, Amaia Aizpurua, Myriam Arrue, Julio Abascal:
Quantitative assessment of mobile web guidelines conformance.
- Minoru Nakayama, Makoto Katsukura:
Development of a system usability assessment procedure using oculo-motors for input operation.
- I. Scott MacKenzie, Behrooz Ashtiani:
BlinkWrite: efficient text entry using eye blinks.
- Bei Yuan, Eelke Folmer, Frederick C. Harris:
Game accessibility: a survey.
- Serhat Kurt:
The accessibility of university web sites: the case of Turkish universities.
Volume 10, Number 2, June 2011 Special Issue:
Pervasive Technologies and Assistive Environments:
Social Impact, Financial, Government And Privacy Issues
- Ilias Maglogiannis, Fillia Makedon, Grammati E. Pantziou, Lynne Baillie:
Pervasive technologies and assistive environments: social impact, financial, government and privacy issues.
- Dimitrios I. Kosmopoulos:
Behavior monitoring for assistive environments using multiple views.
- Dimitrios Lymberopoulos, Athanasios Bamis, Andreas Savvides:
Extracting spatiotemporal human activity patterns in assisted living using a home sensor network.
- Gaurav N. Pradhan, Navzer D. Engineer, Mihai Nadin, B. Prabhakaran:
Analyzing motoric and physiological data in describing upper extremity movement in the aged.
- Evangelos Vlachogiannis, Damianos Gavalas, George E. Tsekouras, Christos-Nikolaos Anagnostopoulos:
Accessible interactive television using the MPEG-21 standard.
- Brian Holbert, Manfred Huber:
Design and evaluation of haptic effects for use in a computer desktop for the physically disabled.
- Dimitrios Vogiatzis, Vangelis Karkaletsis:
A cognitive framework for robot guides in art collections.
- Zhengyi Le, Yi Ouyang, Guanling Chen, Fillia Makedon:
Dynamic mix zone: location data sanitizing in assisted environments.
- Anthony Okorodudu, Leonidas Fegaras, David Levine:
A scalable and self-adapting notification framework for healthcare information systems.
- Charalampos Doukas, Ilias Maglogiannis:
An assistive environment for improving human safety utilizing advanced sound and motion data classification.
- Takao Kurokawa:
In memory of Professor Hiroshi Tamura.
Volume 10, Number 3, August 2011 Special Issue:
Innovations in user sensitive design, research and development
- Ray Adams, Alan F. Newell, Peter Gregor:
Innovations in user sensitive design, research and development.
- Alan F. Newell, Peter Gregor, Margaret E. Morgan, Graham Pullin, Catriona Macaulay:
User-Sensitive Inclusive Design.
- Andreas Holzinger, Gig Searle, Michaela Wernbacher:
The effect of previous exposure to technology on acceptance and its importance in usability and accessibility engineering.
- Anna Dickinson, Roos Eisma, Peter Gregor:
The barriers that older novices encounter to computer use.
- Christian R. Huyck:
Dialogue based interfaces for universal access.
- Peter Eberle, Christian Schwarzinger, Christian Stary:
User modelling and cognitive user support: towards structured development.
- Darren J. Reed, Andrew F. Monk:
Inclusive design: beyond capabilities towards context of use.
- Andrina Granic, Ray Adams:
User sensitive research in e-learning: exploring the role of individual user characteristics.
- Ifan D. H. Shepherd, Iestyn D. Bleasdale-Shepherd:
The design-by-adaptation approach to universal access: learning from videogame technology.
- Alexandros Mourouzis, Margherita Antona, Constantine Stephanidis:
A diversity-sensitive evaluation method.
Volume 10, Number 4, November 2011 Special Issue:
Toward web accessibility for older users
Last update Fri May 24 20:59:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Anna Cavender, Jeffrey P. Bigham:
Toward web accessibility for older users.
- Sergio Sayago, Josep Blat:
An ethnographical study of the accessibility barriers in the everyday interactions of older people with the web.
- Dengfeng Yao, Yunfeng Qiu, Hairui Huang, Zaixin Du, Jianqing Ma:
A survey of technology accessibility problems faced by older users in China.
- Özge Subasi, Michael Leitner, Norman Höller, Arjan Geven, Manfred Tscheligi:
Designing accessible experiences for older users: user requirement analysis for a railway ticketing portal.
- Giorgio Brajnik, Yeliz Yesilada, Simon Harper:
Web accessibility guideline aggregation for older users and its validation.
- Amaia Aizpurua, Myriam Arrue, Markel Vigo, Julio Abascal:
Validating the effectiveness of EvalAccess when deploying WCAG 2.0 tests.
- Vicki L. Hanson:
Technology skill and age: what will be the same 20 years from now?
- Curtis B. Irwin, Thomas Y. Yen, Robert H. Meyer, Gregg C. Vanderheiden, David P. Kelso, Mary E. Sesto:
Use of force plate instrumentation to assess kinetic variables during touch screen use.
- Acknowledgement to reviewers for 2010.