Volume 6, Number 1, June 2007
- Martijn H. Vastenburg, Philip R. Ross, David V. Keyson:
A user experience-based approach to home atmosphere control.
- Silvia Dini, Lucia Ferlino, Anna Gettani, Cristina Martinoli, Michela Ott:
Educational software and low vision students: evaluating accessibility factors.
- Andreas Holzinger, Maximilian Errath:
Mobile computer Web-application design in medicine: some research based guidelines.
- Anne Morris, Joy Goodman, Helena Brading:
Internet use and non-use: views of older users.
- Panayiotis Zaphiris, Sri Kurniawan, Mariya Ghiawadwala:
A systematic approach to the development of research-based web design guidelines for older people.
- Elspeth McKay:
Planning effective HCI to enhance access to educational applications.
- Vasilios Zarikas:
Modeling decisions under uncertainty in adaptive user interfaces.
- Rafael Romero Zúnica, Vicenta Ávila Clemente:
Research on Internet use by Spanish-speaking users with blindness and partial sight.
- Simon Harper:
Is there design-for-all?
- Panayiotis Zaphiris:
Web usability: a user-centered design approach by Jonathan Lazar (2006).
Volume 6, Number 2, September 2007
- Patrick Langdon, P. John Clarkson, Peter Robinson:
Designing accessible technology.
- Umesh Persad, Patrick Langdon, P. John Clarkson:
Characterising user capabilities to support inclusive design evaluation.
- Alastair S. Macdonald, David Loudon, Philip J. Rowe, D. Samuel, V. Hood, A. C. Nicol, M. A. Grealy, B. A. Conway:
Towards a design tool for visualizing the functional demand placed on older adults by everyday living tasks.
- Megan Davis, Kerstin Dautenhahn, Chrystopher L. Nehaniv, Stuart D. Powell:
The narrative construction of our (social) world: steps towards an interactive learning environment for children with autism.
- Richard Bates, M. Donegan, Howell O. Istance, J. P. Hansen, Kari-Jouko Räihä:
Introducing COGAIN: communication by gaze interaction.
- Eva Petersson, Anthony Brooks:
Non-formal therapy and learning potentials through human gesture synchronised to robotic gesture.
- Patrick Langdon, Tim Lewis, P. John Clarkson:
The effects of prior experience on the use of consumer products.
- Julienne Hanson, John Percival, Hazel Aldred, Simon Brownsell, Mark S. Hawley:
Attitudes to telecare among older people, professional care workers and informal carers: a preventative strategy or crisis management?
- Guy Dewsbury, Mark Rouncefield, Ian Sommerville, Victor Onditi, Peter Bagnall:
Designing technology with older people.
Volume 6, Number 3, November 2007
- Simon Harper, Yeliz Yesilada, Carole A. Goble:
Building the Mobile Web: rediscovering accessibility?
- Takayuki Watanabe, Masahiro Umegaki:
Capability survey of user agents with the UAAG 1.0 test suite and its impact on Web accessibility.
- Zaineb Ben Fredj, David A. Duce:
GraSSML: accessible smart schematic diagrams for all.
- John D. Garofalakis, Vasilios Stefanis:
Using RSS feeds for effective mobile web browsing.
- Yuki Arase, Takuya Maekawa, Takahiro Hara, Toshiaki Uemukai, Shojiro Nishio:
A web browsing system for cellular-phone users based on adaptive presentation.
- Christos Kouroupetroglou, Michail Salampasis, Athanasios Manitsaris:
Browsing shortcuts as a means to improve information seeking of blind people in the WWW.
- Ugo Erra, Gennaro Iaccarino, Delfina Malandrino, Vittorio Scarano:
Personalizable edge services for Web accessibility.
- Caroline Jay, Robert Stevens, Mashhuda Glencross, Alan Chalmers, Cathy Yang:
How people use presentation to search for a link: expanding the understanding of accessibility on the Web.
Volume 6, Number 4, February 2008
Last update Fri May 24 20:59:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Eleni Efthimiou, Stavroula-Evita Fotinea, John R. W. Glauert:
Special issue: "Emerging Technologies for Deaf Accessibility in the Information Society".
- Ulrich von Agris, Jörg Zieren, Ulrich Canzler, Britta Bauer, Karl-Friedrich Kraiss:
Recent developments in visual sign language recognition.
- Christian Vogler, Siome Goldenstein:
Facial movement analysis in ASL.
- Ralph Elliott, John R. W. Glauert, Richard Kennaway, Ian Marshall, Éva Sáfár:
Linguistic modelling and language-processing technologies for Avatar-based sign language presentation.
- Annelies Braffort, Patrice Dalle:
Sign language applications: preliminary modeling.
- Stavroula-Evita Fotinea, Eleni Efthimiou, George Caridakis, Kostas Karpouzis:
A knowledge-based sign synthesis architecture.
- Matt Huenerfauth:
Generating American Sign Language animation: overcoming misconceptions and technical challenges.
- Mike Wald, Keith Bain:
Universal access to communication and learning: the role of automatic speech recognition.