Volume 17, Numbers 1-2, March 2007 Special Issue on Statistical and Probabilistic Methods for User Modeling
- David W. Albrecht, Ingrid Zukerman:
Introduction to the special issue on statistical and probabilistic methods for user modeling.
- George Lekakos, George M. Giaglis:
A hybrid approach for improving predictive accuracy of collaborative filtering algorithms.
- Carmel Domshlak, Thorsten Joachims:
Efficient and non-parametric reasoning over user preferences.
- David Maxwell Chickering, Tim Paek:
Personalizing influence diagrams: applying online learning strategies to dialogue management.
- Tim Paek, David Maxwell Chickering:
Improving command and control speech recognition on mobile devices: using predictive user models for language modeling.
- Eduardo Guzmán, Ricardo Conejo, José-Luis Pérez-de-la-Cruz:
Adaptive testing for hierarchical student models.
- Eric Horvitz, Tim Paek:
Complementary computing: policies for transferring callers from dialog systems to human receptionists.
- Vera Hollink, Maarten van Someren, Bob J. Wielinga:
Discovering stages in web navigation for problem-oriented navigation support.
Volume 17, Number 3, July 2007
- Marco Degemmis, Pasquale Lops, Giovanni Semeraro:
A content-collaborative recommender that exploits WordNet-based user profiles for neighborhood formation.
- Oliviero Stock, Massimo Zancanaro, Paolo Busetta, Charles B. Callaway, Antonio Krüger, Michael Kruppa, Tsvi Kuflik, Elena Not, Cesare Rocchi:
Adaptive, intelligent presentation of information for the museum visitor in PEACH.
- Enrique Frías-Martínez, Sherry Y. Chen, Robert D. Macredie, Xiaohui Liu:
The role of human factors in stereotyping behavior and perception of digital library users: a robust clustering approach.
Volume 17, Number 4, September 2007
Volume 17, Number 5, December 2007
Last update Thu May 23 19:44:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page