Volume 21, Numbers 1-2, April 2011 Special Issue on Data Mining for Personalized Educational Systems
- Cristóbal Romero, Sebastián Ventura:
Preface to the special issue on data mining for personalised educational systems.
- Jun-Ming Su, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Huan-Yu Lin, Chun-Han Chen:
A personalized learning content adaptation mechanism to meet diverse user needs in mobile learning environments.
- Mirjam Köck, Alexandros Paramythis:
Activity sequence modelling and dynamic clustering for personalized e-learning.
- Kasia Muldner, Winslow Burleson, Brett van de Sande, Kurt VanLehn:
An analysis of students' gaming behaviors in an intelligent tutoring system: predictors and impacts.
- Min Chi, Kurt VanLehn, Diane J. Litman, Pamela W. Jordan:
Empirically evaluating the application of reinforcement learning to the induction of effective and adaptive pedagogical strategies.
- Antonio R. Anaya, Jesus Boticario:
Content-free collaborative learning modeling using data mining.
- César Vialardi Sacín, Jorge Chue, Juan Pablo Peche, Gustavo Alvarado, Bruno Vinatea, Jhonny Estrella, Alvaro Ortigosa:
A data mining approach to guide students through the enrollment process based on academic performance.
Volume 21, Number 3, August 2011
Volume 21, Numbers 4-5, October 2011 Special Issue on Personalization for e-Health:
In memory of Fiorella de Rosis and Alison Cawsey
Last update Fri May 24 18:18:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Floriana Grasso, Cécile Paris:
Preface to the special issue on personalization for e-health.
- Nathalie Colineau, Cécile Paris:
Motivating reflection about health within the family: the use of goal setting and tailored feedback.
- Helena Lindgren:
Towards personalized decision support in the dementia domain based on clinical practice guidelines.
- Luca Chittaro, Elio Carchietti, Luca De Marco, Agostino Zampa:
Personalized emergency medical assistance for disabled people.
- Robin Cohen, Hyunggu Jung, Michael W. Fleming, Michael Y. K. Cheng:
A user modeling approach for reasoning about interaction sensitive to bother and its application to hospital decision scenarios.
- Luca Camerini, Michele Giacobazzi, Marco Boneschi, Peter Johannes Schulz, Sara Rubinelli:
Design and implementation of a web-based Tailored Gymnasium to enhance self-management of Fibromyalgia.