Volume 36, Number 1, January 2012
- Paul M. Torrens, Atsushi Nara, Xun Li, Haojie Zhu, William A. Griffin, Scott B. Brown:
An extensible simulation environment and movement metrics for testing walking behavior in agent-based models.
- Richard S. Middleton, Michael J. Kuby, Jeffrey M. Bielicki:
Generating candidate networks for optimization: The CO2 capture and storage optimization problem.
- Judith Anne Verstegen, Derek Karssenberg, Floor van der Hilst, André Faaij:
Spatio-temporal uncertainty in Spatial Decision Support Systems: A case study of changing land availability for bioenergy crops in Mozambique.
- Maryam Kordi, S. Anders Brandt:
Effects of increasing fuzziness on analytic hierarchy process for spatial multicriteria decision analysis.
- Andreas Jochem, Bernhard Höfle, Volker Wichmann, Martin Rutzinger, Alexander Zipf:
Area-wide roof plane segmentation in airborne LiDAR point clouds.
- Víctor-M. Sempere-Payá, Salvador Santonja-Climent:
Integrated sensor and management system for urban waste water networks and prevention of critical situations.
- Daniela Ballari, Monica Wachowicz, Arnold Bregt, Miguel-Ángel Manso-Callejo:
A mobility constraint model to infer sensor behaviour in forest fire risk monitoring.
- Marco te Brömmelstroet:
Transparency, flexibility, simplicity: From buzzwords to strategies for real PSS improvement.
Volume 36, Number 2, March 2012 Special issue:
Pervasive Location Acquisition Technologies:
Data and Analysis
- Yongmei Lu, Yu Liu:
Pervasive location acquisition technologies: Opportunities and challenges for geospatial studies.
- Stephan Winter, Allison Kealy:
An alternative view of positioning observations from low cost sensors.
- Yihong Yuan, Martin Raubal, Yu Liu:
Correlating mobile phone usage and travel behavior - A case study of Harbin, China.
- Hongmian Gong, Cynthia Chen, Evan Bialostozky, Catherine T. Lawson:
A GPS/GIS method for travel mode detection in New York City.
- Yang Yue, Handong Wang, Bo Hu, Qingquan Li, Yuguang Li, Anthony Gar-On Yeh:
Exploratory calibration of a spatial interaction model using taxi GPS trajectories.
- Divyani Kohli, Richard Sliuzas, Norman Kerle, Alfred Stein:
An ontology of slums for image-based classification.
- D. T. Robinson, David Murray-Rust, V. Rieser, V. Milicic, M. Rounsevell:
Modelling the impacts of land system dynamics on human well-being: Using an agent-based approach to cope with data limitations in Koper, Slovenia.
- Itzhak Omer, Ran Goldblatt:
Urban spatial configuration and socio-economic residential differentiation: The case of Tel Aviv.
- Franco Chingcuanco, Eric J. Miller:
A microsimulation model of urban energy use: Modelling residential space heating demand in ILUTE.
Volume 36, Number 3, May 2012 Regular Articles
- Alenka Poplin:
Playful public participation in urban planning: A case study for online serious games.
- Xiang Chen, Mei-Po Kwan, Qiang Li, Jin Chen:
A model for evacuation risk assessment with consideration of pre- and post-disaster factors.
- Roberto Henriques, Fernando Bação, Victor Sousa Lobo:
Exploratory geospatial data analysis using the GeoSOM suite.
- Bo Mao, Lars Harrie, Yifang Ban:
Detection and typification of linear structures for dynamic visualization of 3D city models.
- Tsegaye Nega, Carl Smith, James Bethune, Wei-Hsin Fu:
An analysis of landscape penetration by road infrastructure and traffic noise.
- Kai Cao, Bo Huang, Shaowen Wang, Hui Lin:
Sustainable land use optimization using Boundary-based Fast Genetic Algorithm.
- Chiaki Mizutani:
Construction of an analytical framework for polygon-based land use transition analyses.
Volume 36, Number 4, July 2012 Regular Article
- Kerstin Hermes, Michael Poulsen:
A review of current methods to generate synthetic spatial microdata using reweighting and future directions.
- Andrés Manuel García, Inés Santé, Marcos Boullón, Rafael Crecente:
A comparative analysis of cellular automata models for simulation of small urban areas in Galicia, NW Spain.
- Joni A. Downs, Mark W. Horner:
Analysing infrequently sampled animal tracking data by incorporating generalized movement trajectories with kernel density estimation.
- Mahdi Hashemi, Mohammad Reza Malek:
Protecting location privacy in mobile geoservices using fuzzy inference systems.
- Sylvain Lassarre, Emmanuel Bonnet, Franck Bodin, Eleonora Papadimitriou, George Yannis, John Golias:
A GIS-based methodology for identifying pedestrians' crossing patterns.
- Paul J. Maliszewski, Michael J. Kuby, Mark W. Horner:
A comparison of multi-objective spatial dispersion models for managing critical assets in urban areas.
- Ben-Chaung Wang, Fang-Yi Chou, Yung-Jaan Lee:
Ecological footprint of Taiwan: A discussion of its implications for urban and rural sustainable development.
- Shawky Mansour, David Martin, Jim Wright:
Problems of spatial linkage of a geo-referenced Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) dataset to a population census: A case study of Egypt.
Volume 36, Number 5, September 2012 Regular Articles
- David Rohde, Jonathan Corcoran:
Graphical tools for conditional probabilistic exploration of multivariate spatial datasets.
- Arif Wismadi, Mark Brussel, Mark Zuidgeest, Heru Sutomo, Lukito Edi Nugroho, Martin F. A. M. van Maarseveen:
Effect of neighbouring village conditions and infrastructure interdependency on economic opportunity: A case study of the Yogyakarta region, Indonesia.
- Abraham Akkerman, Shinji Shimoura:
Discrete choice in commuter space: Small area analysis of diurnal population change in the Tokyo Metropolitan Region.
- Xiongbing Jin, Roger White:
An agent-based model of the influence of neighbourhood design on daily trip patterns.
- Valerie Spicer, Andrew Reid, Jordan Ginther, Hasti Seifi, Vahid Dabbaghian:
Bars on blocks: A cellular automata model of crime and liquor licensed establishment density.
- Ebenezer Danso-Amoako, Miklas Scholz, Nickolas Kalimeris, Qinli Yang, Junming Shao:
Predicting dam failure risk for sustainable flood retention basins: A generic case study for the wider Greater Manchester area.
- P. Bieupoude, Y. Azoumah, P. Neveu:
Optimization of drinking water distribution networks: Computer-based methods and constructal design.
- Eric M. Delmelle, Shuping Li, Alan T. Murray:
Identifying bus stop redundancy: A gis-based spatial optimization approach.
- Takeshi Shirabe:
Prescriptive modeling with map algebra for multi-zone allocation with size constraints.
- Germain Forestier, Anne Puissant, Cédric Wemmert, Pierre Gançarski:
Knowledge-based region labeling for remote sensing image interpretation.
Volume 36, Number 6, November 2012 Special Issue:
Advances in Geocomputation
- Tao Cheng, James Haworth, Ed Manley:
Advances in geocomputation (1996-2011).
- Mark W. Horner, Brandon Zook, Joni A. Downs:
Where were you? Development of a time-geographic approach for activity destination re-construction.
- Elizabeth A. Mack, Nicholas R. Malizia, Sergio J. Rey:
Population shift bias in tests of space-time interaction.
- Ricky Jacob, Adam C. Winstanley, Naomi Togher, Richard Roche, Peter Mooney:
Pedestrian navigation using the sense of touch.
- Adel Bolbol, Tao Cheng, Ioannis Tsapakis, James Haworth:
Inferring hybrid transportation modes from sparse GPS data using a moving window SVM classification.
- James Haworth, Tao Cheng:
Non-parametric regression for space-time forecasting under missing data.
- Nick Malleson, Mark Birkin:
Analysis of crime patterns through the integration of an agent-based model and a population microsimulation.
- Sarah Wise, Andrew T. Crooks:
Agent-based modeling for community resource management: Acequia-based agriculture.
Last update Wed May 22 19:14:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- A. Peeters, Y. Etzion:
Automated recognition of urban objects for morphological urban analysis.
- Yongwan Chun, Hyun Kim, Changjoo Kim:
Modeling interregional commodity flows with incorporating network autocorrelation in spatial interaction models: An application of the US interstate commodity flows.
- Hamidreza Zoraghein, Ali Asghar Alesheikh, Abbas Alimohammadi, Mohammad H. Vahidnia:
The utilization of soft transformation and genetic algorithm to model two sources of uncertainty of Indicator Kriging.
- Mark Altaweel, Christopher Bone:
Applying content analysis for investigating the reporting of water issues.
- Yunus Emre Aslan, Ibrahim Korpeoglu, Özgür Ulusoy:
A framework for use of wireless sensor networks in forest fire detection and monitoring.
- Clara R. Burgert, Blake Zachary, Ann Way:
Response to "Problems of spatial linkage of a geo-referenced Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) dataset to a population census: A case study of Egypt".