Volume 3, Number 1, January 1994
Volume 3, Number 2, April 1994
Special Issue on Prototypes of Deductive Database Systems
- Title, Foreword, Special Issue Editorial.
- Kotagiri Ramamohanarao, James Harland:
An Introduction to Deductive Database Languages and Systems.
- Marcia A. Derr, Shinichi Morishita, Geoffrey Phipps:
The Glue-Nail Deductive Database System: Design, Implementation, and Evaluation.
- Raghu Ramakrishnan, Divesh Srivastava, S. Sudarshan, Praveen Seshadri:
The CORAL Deductive System.
- Werner Kießling, Helmut Schmidt, Werner Strauß, Gerhard Dünzinger:
DECLARE and SDS: Early Efforts to Commercialize Deductive Database Technology.
- Jayen Vaghani, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao, David B. Kemp, Zoltan Somogyi, Peter J. Stuckey, Tim S. Leask, James Harland:
The Aditi Deductive Database System.
Volume 3, Number 3, July 1994
Volume 3, Number 4, October 1994
Special Issue on Spatial Database Systems
* Page numbers 357-399 are used twice.
Last update Sat May 18 21:01:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Title, Foreword, Preface to the Special Issue on Spatial Database Systems, Index Vol. 3.