Volume 3, Number 1, February 2003 Editorial
- Mounir Hamdi, Felix K. L. Lee:
Providing deterministic packet delays and packet losses in multimedia wireless networks.
- Sumi Helal, Latha Sampath, Kevin Birkett, Joachim Hammer:
Adaptive delivery of video data over wireless and mobile environments.
- Neda Nikaein, Christian Bonnet:
QoS-based adaptive error control for wireless networks.
- Michael McGuire, Konstantinos N. Plataniotis, Anastasios N. Venetsanopoulos:
Estimating position of mobile terminals from path loss measurements with survey data.
- Ruay Shiung Chang, Chih-Tsung Hsieh:
Uplink channel assignment with balanced load for code division multiple access cellular systems.
- Sharif A. Matin, Okechukwu C. Ugweje:
Effect of fading, diversity and interference on the performance of multitone CDMA systems.
- Marco Leo, Michele Luglio:
Performance evaluation of an optimized intersegment handover procedure for hybrid constellation satellite systems.
- Annamalai Annamalai, Chintha Tellambura:
Performance evaluation of generalized selection diversity systems over Nakagami-m fading channels.
Volume 3, Number 2, March 2003
Algorithmic, Geometric, Graph, Combinatorial, and Vector Aspects of Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing Editorial
- Xiang-Yang Li:
Algorithmic, geometric and graphs issues in wireless networks.
- Lali Barrière, Pierre Fraigniaud, Lata Narayanan, Jaroslav Opatrny:
Robust position-based routing in wireless ad hoc networks with irregular transmission ranges.
- Jie Wu, Wei Lou:
Forward-node-set-based broadcast in clustered mobile ad hoc networks.
- Guangbin Fan, Jingyuan Zhang:
Constructing optimal virtual cellular networks for nonuniformly distributed base stations.
- Javed A. Aslam, Qun Li, Daniela Rus:
Three power-aware routing algorithms for sensor networks.
- Jelena V. Misic, Yat Kwan Tang, Vojislav B. Misic:
Admission control in TD-CDMA networks.
- Edwin C. Foudriat, Kurt Maly, Stephan Olariu, Petia Todorova:
Media access using dynamic bandwidth system to improve satellite network uplink performance.
- Albert Y. Zomaya, Aidan Smith, Franciszek Seredynski:
The use of the simulated annealing algorithm for channel allocation in mobile computing.
- Beongku An, Symeon Papavassiliou:
MHMR: mobility-based hybrid multicast routing protocol in mobile ad hoc wireless networks.
- Di Tian, Nicolas D. Georganas:
A node scheduling scheme for energy conservation in large wireless sensor networks.
Volume 3, Number 3, May 2003 Editorial
- Jelena V. Misic, Vojislav B. Misic, Yat Kwan Tang:
Handoff performance in wireless DS-CDMA networks.
- Hang-Wen Hwang, Chien-Chao Tseng, Ming-Feng Chang:
A batch-update strategy for the distributed HLRs architecture in PCS networks.
- Yang Xiao:
Hierarchical mobility database overflow control.
- E. P. Vasilakopoulou, George D. Papadopoulos, George E. Karastergios:
A HiperLAN II frame processor implementation.
- C. Konstantinopoulou, K. Koutsopoulos, Panagiotis Demestichas, Michael E. Theologou, George L. Lyberopoulos:
Radio resource management schemes for combined GSM/GPRS mobile systems.
- S. A. M. Makki, Niki Pissinou, Philippe Daroux:
LEO satellite communication networks - a routing approach.
- Manjeet S. Patterh, Tara Singh Kamal, Balwinder Singh Sohi:
BER performance of MQAM with L-branch MRC diversity reception over correlated Nakagami-m fading channels.
Volume 3, Number 4, June 2003 Editorial
- Ichiro Satoh:
SpatialAgents: integrating user mobility and program mobility in ubiquitous computing environments.
- Jie Wu, Bing Wu, Ivan Stojmenovic:
Power-aware broadcasting and activity scheduling in ad hoc wireless networks using connected dominating sets.
- Min-Te Sun, Lifei Huang, Shaoyong Wang, Anish Arora, Ten-Hwang Lai:
Reliable MAC layer multicast in IEEE 802.11 wireless networks.
- Hung-Chi Chu, Rong-Hong Jan:
A cell-based location-sensing method for wireless networks.
- Swades De, Chunming Qiao, Sajal K. Das:
A resource-efficient QoS routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Chih-Shun Hsu, Jang-Ping Sheu:
Design and performance analysis of leader election and initialization protocols on ad hoc networks.
- Chun-Yuah Chiu, Gen-Huey Chen, Eric Hsiao-Kuang Wu:
A stability aware cluster routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Ting-Yu Lin, Yu-Chee Tseng, Keng-Ming Chang:
A new BlueRing scatternet topology for Bluetooth with its formation, routing, and maintenance protocols.
- Jean Frédéric Myoupo, Loÿs Thimonier, Vlady Ravelomanana:
Average case analysis-based protocols to initialize packet radio networks.
Volume 3, Number 5, August 2003 Editorial
- Wai Ho Mow:
Universal lattice decoding: principle and recent advances.
- William C. Y. Lee:
Analysis and realization of a physical CDD system.
- Xiaoxu Guo, Jie Chen, Naoki Suehiro:
Code acquisition of ZCZ-CDMA systems based on complete complementary codes.
- Jennifer Seberry, Beata J. Wysocki, Tadeusz A. Wysocki:
Williamson-Hadamard spreading sequences for DS-CDMA applications.
- Charles C. Wang, Dean J. Sklar:
Metric transformation for a turbo-coded DPSK waveform.
- Dongfeng Yuan, Haixia Zhang, Chengxiang Wang, Qi Yao, Xiaofei Song, Johannes B. Huber:
Optimum design criterion and multilevel coding for radio systems over AWGN and Rayleigh fading channels.
- Jia Hou, Moon Ho Lee:
On a space time parallel iterative coding scheme and its performance evaluation.
- Qingchun Chen, Pingzhi Z. Fan:
On the performance of truncated type III hybrid ARQ scheme with code combining.
Volume 3, Number 6, September 2003 Editorial
- Weihua Zhuang, Xuemin Shen, Qi Bi:
Ultra-wideband wireless communications.
- Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Jin-Xiao Lin, Shin-Wei Chu, Chi-Feng Wu, Guo-Sheng Chen:
Isotropic air-interface technologies for fourth generation wireless communications.
- Qi Bi, James P. Seymour:
The future evolution of wireless mobile communications.
- Yong-Hui Li, Dao-Ben Li:
A full rate space-time turbo codes and its near-optimum decoding algorithms.
- Yue Chen, Laurie G. Cuthbert:
Downlink radio resource optimization in wide-band CDMA systems.
- Mostafa M. El-Said, Anup Kumar, Adel Said Elmaghraby:
Pilot pollution interference cancellation in CDMA systems.
- Jin Yu, Yu-Dong Yao:
Reverse link capacity of SIR-based power-controlled CDMA systems with antenna arrays.
- Safouane Sfar, Zièd Choukair:
UMTS architecture extension to adapt multimedia services and manage their flow properties.
- Yu-jung Chang, Yu-Nan Lin, David W. Lin:
DSP implementation of successive interference cancellation (SIC) receiver for 3GPP WCDMA uplink transmission.
Volume 3, Number 7, November 2003
Radio Resource Management for Wireless Internet Editorial
- Shalini S. Periyalwar, Bassam Hashem, Gamini Senarath, Kelvin Au, Robert Matyas:
Future mobile broadband wireless networks: a radio resource management perspective.
- Werner Mohr:
Spectrum demand for systems beyond IMT-2000 based on data rate estimates.
- Ralph A. Gholmieh, Farideh Khaleghi:
Benefits of the control-hold mode for the support of the forward packet data channel in IS-2000.
- Fredrik Berggren, S. Ben Slimane:
Linear successive interference cancellation in DS-CDMA systems.
- Sonia Aïssa, Amine Maaref, Paul Mermelstein:
Uplink packet scheduling in the presence of interference cancellation in multi-rate wireless CDMA networks.
- Tao Shu, Zhisheng Niu:
A throughput-efficient and channel-adaptive scheduling scheme in voice/data DS-CDMA networks with transmission power constraints.
- Walid Ibrahim, John W. Chinneck, Shalini S. Periyalwar:
A QoS-based charging and resource allocation framework for next generation wireless networks.
- Sheng-Tzong Cheng, Jian-Liang Lin:
Radio resource management techniques for UE-MAC in 3GPP W-CDMA systems.
- Chae Y. Lee, Ki Won Sung:
Dynamic resource allocation for CDMA-TDD indoor wireless systems.
Volume 3, Number 8, December 2003 Radio Resource Management for Wireless Internet
Last update Sat May 18 21:02:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page