Volume 6, Number 1, February 2006 Research Articles
- Uthman A. Baroudi, Ahmed K. Elhakeem:
Adaptive admission/congestion control policies for CDMA-based wireless internet.
- Ming-Feng Chen, Yi-Bing Lin, Herman Chung-Hwa Rao, Quincy Wu:
A mobile service platform using proxy technology.
- Jang-Ping Sheu, Chih-Shun Hsu, Yen-Jung Chang:
Efficient broadcasting protocols for regular wireless sensor networks.
- Deepshikha Garg, Fumiyuki Adachi:
Comprehensive evaluation of chip interleaving effect on turbo-coded DS-SS in a Rayleigh fading channel with antenna diversity reception.
- Ki Won Sung, Chae Y. Lee:
Determination of the multi-slot transmission in Bluetooth systems with the estimation of the channel error probability.
- Majid Ghaderi, Raouf Boutaba:
Call admission control in mobile cellular networks: a comprehensive survey.
- Mohamed Hossam Ahmed, Halim Yanikomeroglu, Samy A. Mahmoud:
Interference management using basestation coordination in broadband wireless access networks.
- M. V. S. N. Prasad, Rajendra Singh, S. K. Sarkar, A. D. Sarma:
Some experimental and modeling results of widely varying urban environments on train mobile radio communication.
- Nathan Blaunstein, Yehuda Ben-Shimol:
Spectral properties of signal fading and Doppler spectra distribution in urban mobile communication links.
- Tin Yu Wu, Cheng-Chia Lai, Han-Chieh Chao:
Efficient IEEE 802.11 handoff based on a novel geographical fingerprint scheme.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Iuon-Chang Lin:
A new solution for assigning cryptographic keys to control access in mobile agent environments.
Volume 6, Number 2, March 2006 Special Issue:
Special Issue on Ad Hoc Wireless Networks
- Hongqiang Zhai, Jianfeng Wang, Xiang Chen, Yuguang Fang:
Medium access control in mobile ad hoc networks: challenges and solutions.
- Hrishikesh Gossain, Carlos de M. Cordeiro, Tarun Joshi, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Cross-layer directional antenna MAC protocol for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Xiuzhen Cheng, Min Ding, David Hongwei Du, Xiaohua Jia:
Virtual backbone construction in multihop ad hoc wireless networks.
- Tetsuro Ueda, Shinsuke Tanaka, Bokuji Komiyama, Siuli Roy, Dola Saha, Somprakash Bandyopadhyay:
ACR: an adaptive communication-aware routing through maximally zone-disjoint shortest paths in ad hoc wireless networks with directional antenna.
- Peng-Jun Wan, Chih-Wei Yi, Xiaohua Jia, Dongsoo Kim:
Approximation algorithms for conflict-free channel assignment in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Maggie Xiaoyan Cheng, Jianhua Sun, Manki Min, Yingshu Li, Weili Wu:
Energy-efficient broadcast and multicast routing in multihop ad hoc wireless networks.
- Kumar Viswanath, Katia Obraczka:
Interoperability of multicast routing protocols in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Yuan Xue, Baochun Li, Klara Nahrstedt:
Channel-relay price pair: towards arbitrating incentives in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Ivan Stojmenovic, Anand Prakash Ruhil, D. K. Lobiyal:
Voronoi diagram and convex hull based geocasting and routing in wireless networks.
- Ovidiu Daescu, Gheorghe Fasui, Karthik Haridoss:
GARA: a geometry aided routing algorithm.
Volume 6, Number 3, May 2006 Special Issue:
Wireless Network Security
- Rongxing Lu, Zhenfu Cao, Xiaolei Dong:
Authenticated encryption protocol with perfect forward secrecy for mobile communication.
- Xiaoyan Hong, Jiejun Kong, Mario Gerla:
Mobility changes anonymity: new passive threats in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Ruidong Li, Jie Li, Peng Liu, Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
On-demand public-key management for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Kui Ren, Kai Zeng, Wenjing Lou:
A new approach for random key pre-distribution in large-scale wireless sensor networks.
- Giannis F. Marias, Panagiotis Georgiadis, D. Flitzanis, K. Mandalas:
Cooperation enforcement schemes for MANETs: a survey.
- Qi He, Dapeng Wu, Pradeep K. Khosla:
A secure incentive architecture for ad hoc networks.
- Yun Zhou, Yuguang Fang:
A location-based naming mechanism for securing sensor networks.
- Xiaoxin Wu:
DISPOSER: distributed secure position service in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Xiaojiang Du, Yang Xiao, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Qishi Wu:
Secure cell relay routing protocol for sensor networks.
Volume 6, Number 4, June 2006 Research Articles
Retraction and replacement notices
- Paul Jean Etienne Jeszensky, Cyro Scarano Hemsi:
Schemes for capacity increase in multiple-rate dual-class DS/CDMA systems.
- Ming-Shen Jian, Peng-Long Wu, Chung-Nan Lee:
On-demand flow regulated routing for ad hoc wireless networks.
- Yen-Cheng Lai, Phone Lin, Yao-Ting Huang:
Design and implementation of a wireless internet remote access platform.
- Ali Ghrayeb, Mohamed El-Tarhuni:
On the performance of turbo equalization for precoded ISI channels.
- Tsung-Wen Hsieh, Ruay-Shiung Chang:
Bluegon: a polygon-shaped scatternet formation algorithm for Bluetooth.
- Yang Xiao:
Efficient MAC strategies for the IEEE 802.11n wireless LANs.
- Changle Li, Jiandong Li, Xuelian Cai:
A novel self-adaptive transmission scheme over an IEEE 802.11 WLAN for supporting multi-service.
- Lingyun Cai, Youyun Xu, Haibin Zhang, Wentao Song:
Performance of group ordered successive interference cancellation for multiuser detection in GSTBC SFH/MC DS-CDMA system.
- Weichao Wang, Bharat K. Bhargava, Yi Lu, Xiaoxin Wu:
Defending against wormhole attacks in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Kevin K. H. Chan, Weihua Zhuang, Young C. Yoon:
Performance analysis of cellular CDMA high-speed data services.
- Nikos I. Passas, Sarantis Paskalis, Alexandros Kaloxylos, Faouzi Bader, Renato Narcisi, Evangelos Tsontsis, Adil S. Jahan, Hamid Aghvami, Máirtín O'Droma, Ivan Ganchev:
Enabling technologies for the "always best connected" concept.
Volume 6, Number 5, August 2006 Special Issue:
- Antonios Argyriou:
A joint performance model of TCP and TFRC with mobility management protocols.
- Theodoros Pagtzis, Jon Crowcroft, Keith Clark:
On the performance of proactive mobile IPv6 for context-aware all-IP wireless access networks.
- Shiang-Ming Huang, Quincy Wu, Yi-Bing Lin, Che-Hua Yeh:
SIP mobility and IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack supports in 3G IP multimedia subsystem.
- Jyh-Cheng Chen, Yi-Wen Liu, Li-Wei Lin:
Mobile virtual private networks with dynamic MIP home agent assignment.
- Yun-Sheng Yen, Chia-Chang Hsu, Han-Chieh Chao:
Global dynamic home agent discovery on mobile IPv6.
- Jung Kee Song, Wenye Wang:
A simulation study of IP-based vertical handoff in wireless convergent networks.
- Nicolas Montavont, Thomas Noël:
Fast movement detection in IEEE 802.11 networks.
- Chia-Shien Lu, Ruay-Shiung Chang:
A fast handoff method in mobile IPv6 using prerouting.
- Ben-Jye Chang, Shu-Yu Lin:
Mobile IPv6-based efficient vertical handoff approach for heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Yueh-Min Huang, Tzu-Chiang Chiang, Ting-Wei Hou:
A partition network model for ad hoc networks in overlay environments.
- Dongkyun Kim, Chai-Keong Toh:
F-PCM: a fragmentation-based power control MAC protocol for IEEE 802.11 mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 6, Number 6, September 2006 Special Issue:
Medium Access Control Protocols for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
- Aravind Iyer, Catherine Rosenberg:
Understanding the key performance issues with MAC protocols for multi-hop wireless networks.
- Dongmei Zhao:
Access control in ad hoc networks with selfish nodes.
- Rajesh Palit, Ekram Hossain, Parimala Thulasiraman:
MAPLE: a framework for mobility-aware pro-active low energy clustering in ad hoc mobile wireless networks.
- Lijun Qian, Dhadesugoor R. Vaman, Xiangfang Li, Zoran Gajic:
Power control and scheduling with minimum rate constraints in clustered multihop TD/CDMA wireless ad hoc networks.
- Brent Ishibashi, Raouf Boutaba:
Forward focus: using routing information to improve medium access control in ad hoc networks.
- Shouyi Yin, Yongqiang Xiong, Qian Zhang, Xiaokang Lin:
Traffic-aware routing for real-time communications in wireless multi-hop networks.
- Ho Ting Cheng, Hai Jiang, Weihua Zhuang:
Distributed medium access control for wireless mesh networks.
- Jelena V. Misic, Ka Lok Chan, Vojislav B. Misic:
Impact of Bluetooth MAC layer on the performance of TCP traffic.
- Tianji Li, Qiang Ni, Yang Xiao:
Investigation of the block ACK scheme in wireless ad hoc networks.
Volume 6, Number 7, November 2006 Special Issue:
Wireless Ad Hoc Networks:
Technologies and Challenges
- Karthikeyan Sundaresan, Raghupathy Sivakumar:
Ad hoc networks with heterogeneous smart antennas: performance analysis and protocols.
- Hrishikesh Gossain, Carlos de M. Cordeiro, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Minimizing the effect of deafness and hidden terminal problem in wireless ad hoc networks using directional antennas.
- Ioannis Broustis, Mart L. Molle, Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy, Michalis Faloutsos, Jeffrey R. Foerster:
A new binary conflict resolution-based MAC protocol for impulse-based UWB ad hoc networks.
- Tamer Nadeem, Srinivasan Parthasarathy:
Mobility control for throughput maximization in ad hoc networks.
- Mahesh K. Marina, Samir Ranjan Das:
Ad hoc on-demand multipath distance vector routing.
- Biao Zhou, Yeng-Zhong Lee, Mario Gerla, Floriano De Rango:
Geo-LANMAR: a scalable routing protocol for ad hoc networks with group motion.
- Didem Gözüpek, Symeon Papavassiliou, Nirwan Ansari:
Enhancing quality of service provisioning in wireless ad hoc networks using service vector paradigm.
- Mohammed A. Moharrum, Mohamed Eltoweissy, Ravi Mukkamala:
Dynamic combinatorial key management scheme for sensor networks.
Volume 6, Number 8, December 2006 Research Articles
Last update Wed May 22 19:15:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page